Patience.
耐心点
He’s well caught.
他跑不了的
We’ll leave when the time is right.
等时机成熟了我们再出发
When?
什么时候?
When the time is right.
时机成熟之时
But we should have left Rome long ago.
我们早就应该离开罗马了
The apple is ripe for the plucking,
苹果熟了早该摘了
and we just sit here doing nothing?
而我们却呆坐着什么都不干?
Pompey is not an apple
庞贝不是苹果
and I am not a farmer.
我也不是农夫
Call for my guard.
传守卫
First Spear Centurion Lucius verbenas.
百夫长卢休斯·乌瑞纳斯
I have been looking for your return.
等你回来等了好久
I’m no longer in the army, citizen.
我退役了 公民
I’ve come to sell my stock.
我来把存货给卖♥♥了
Ah,well…
啊 嗯…
Black blood flux. Nothing to be done.
脱水腹泻 我无能为力
Flux?
腹泻?
I kept ’em here despite the stink
虽然臭不可当 但是我可是还把他们留着
so you’d know I’d done you nothing dodgy.
所以我没有耍什么花招
Nobody to blame.
也不是谁的错
Fortune left you one at least.
还好你还剩下一个
Auspicious boy that is.
就是那个幸运的孩子
How much will he fetch?
那能换多少钱?
Oh, a respectable price.
哦 一大笔钱
More than enough to pay the feed bill.
足够把喂养费还了还有剩下的
Feed bill?
喂养费?
They didn’t starve to death.
他们可没有饿死
Move!
快走!
Nothing?
什么都没了?
Not nothing.
不是一无所有
The boy will fetch a good price when he’s healthy.
这小孩子健康起来后能卖♥♥个好价钱
What’s that?
那是什么?
Your father brought him back from Gaul.
你♥爸♥爸把他从高卢带回来的
What will we do till then?
在那之前我们能怎么样?
To keep?
养着他?
We’re selling him as soon as he gets some color.
等他有点血色我们就把他卖♥♥了
What will we do after that?
那卖♥♥了之后呢?
What’s his name? He hasn’t got one!
他叫什么名字? 没有名字
We’ll call him Rubio
我把他叫做卢比奥
after my pigeon that died.
那是我死去的鸽子的名字
We’ve nothing saved.
我们什么都没了
Don’t worry. I will think of something.
别担心 我们会想到有的
And again.
又是这样
This is a rout.
又输了
Shall I be merciful?
我要不要仁慈点呢?
I think not.
还是不要
How will you pay your debt?
你该怎么还我的债呢?
All that I have is already yours.
我的就是你的
What else can I give you?
还能给你什么呢?
Don’t leave me again.
别再离开我
I never left you.
我从没有离开过你
The men are going mad from boredom.
人们都无聊疯了
Just today I had to cut the hands off a perfectly good Legionary
今天我不得不割下一个骁勇的战士的双手
for murdering a civilian.
因为他杀害了一个平民
Then
接着
I had to listen to a jumped up freedman
又得听一个不知道哪里来的自♥由♥民
raving
胡说八道了
for hours
半天
about one of my centurions seducing his daughters.
说有个百夫长在勾引他的女儿
It all sounds very tedious.
听起来无聊死了
It is your uncle’s fault.
都是你舅舅的错
He should’ve taken the legions south
他应该领兵南下
after Pompey.
追击庞贝
The men know it, and it makes them restless.
他知道的 那就可以让他们不得安宁
Of course…
当然了
he pretends it is a stratagem.
可他却装作是胸有成竹
But every dog in camp
但是军营里连每只狗都知道
knows that Servilia has unmanned him.
是赛维莉亚让他失去了男子气概
He will not be parted from her.
他现在不会离开她了
I…
我…
as you can tell,
你也看的出来
am not unmanned.
依然勇猛如昔
Intolerable.
简直是无法忍♥受
Intolerable!
无法忍♥受!
Calm yourself, Mother, please. You’ve become unbalanced.
冷静点 妈妈 你都快神经错乱了
Why care so much who he beds?
为什么要管谁和他上♥床♥呢?
It is trivium.
这都是小事
How you take after your father… simple as milk.
你怎么跟你♥爸♥爸一样 单纯
If he were not mewling in bed
要不是他在床上
with that witch he would be chasing down Pompey.
跟那个婊♥子♥缠绵 他早就追杀庞贝去了
It is not trivium.
这可不是小事
The Republic is at stake.
共和国现在很危险
Since when do you care about the Republic?
你什么时候开始关心共和国的?
I care deeply about the Republic.
我一直关心共和国
It would be very unwise
很不明智
to cause trouble about this.
为了这个生事
Of course.
当然了
I wouldn’t lower myself.
我不会自降身价的
Such sordid couplings have a way of turning out badly anyhow…
这对肮脏的狗男女自然会被曝光的
by no one’s special doing.
不需要任何人干什么
Tutor has arrived.
家庭教师来了
Oh good.
哦 好
Your tutor has arrived and waits in the rear yard.
你的老师来了 在后院等呢
Tutor? What tutor?
老师? 什么老师?
It’s high time you learned the masculine arts.
你早就该学学男人的技艺了
How to fight
如何格斗
and copulate and skin animals
如何交♥媾♥ 还有如何给动物剥皮
and so forth.
一切类似的东西
There’s plenty of time yet for all that.
要学那些还有很长时间呢
Plenty of time for you to bury yourself in worthless scribbles.
你还有很多时间去看那些没用的书
You may read those old Greek fools
你可以看这些希腊破书
until blood runs from your eyes, you’ll be none the wiser.
看到眼睛流血 但是你还是成不了智者
I cannot agree.
才不是呢
The Greek philosophers have much to teach us.
希腊的智者教会了我们很多东西
Well, here’s a Greek philosopher for you.
那么 这就是一个希腊智者
I’ve engaged that soldier of yours.
我把你的那个士兵叫来了
Vorenus?
乌瑞纳斯?
Was that it?
是他吗?
Not the sullen Catonian one,
不是那个一脸严肃的
I don’t like him.
我不喜欢他
The cheerful brutish one.
是那个长得像野兽的
Pullo.That’s it.
波罗 不错 就是他
What extraordinary names these plebs have.
他们的名字真够怪的
Pullo.
波罗
Defend!
防守!
Shield. Shield.
盾牌 盾牌
Don’t wave it about.
别乱挥
Shield.
盾牌
Enough!
够了! !
Water.

This is absurd.
真是荒谬
I have no soldiery stuff in me.
我没有搏击的天分
And this exertion brings on a fever.
这么强行去打只会让我发烧
I feel it in my spleen.
我的脾脏都有感觉了
You’re just not used to it.
你只是没习惯罢了
It takes time.
这是需要时间的
I’ve seen you kill.
我见过你杀人
There’s plenty of soldier in you.
你可是很有天分的
It’s not the killing.
不是杀人的问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!