It’s the waving about of swords I find tedious.
我只是觉得舞剑很没意思
I dare say I can kill people readily enough,
我敢说我能够很容易地杀人
as long as they’re not fighting back.
只要他们不还手
Never fear, young Dominus.
别怕 小主人
We’ll make a regular terror of you.
我们会把你变得让人胆寒
At best I will be a middling swordsman.
我只能成为庸手
It’s better than nothing. There you are wrong.
总比什么不会的强 那你就错了
The graveyards are full of middling swordsmen.
死的都是那些庸手
Best to be no swordsman at all than a middling swordsman.
与其当庸手还不如什么都不会好
Don’t do that.
不准那样
Excuse me.
对不起
Young Dominus…
小主人
I need your advice
我要请教一下你的意见
on a delicate matter, if you’d be willing?
关于一件复杂的事情 如果你乐意的话
I am.
没问题
Suppose you saw something
假设你看到了一件事情
which made you suspect something…
让你怀疑另一件事情…
something terrible.
一件可怕的事情
Would you tell the husband of the suspicious article?
你会告诉被怀疑那个人的丈夫吗?
Suppose suspicion of what?
怀疑她什么?
Another man.
另一个男人
We are speaking of Vorenus and his wife, I presume.
我猜你说的是乌瑞纳斯和他的妻子
I never said that.
我没有那么说过
It seems to me that suspicion alone is not enough to speak.
在我看来光是怀疑还是不够的
Once spoken out, the suspicion of such depravity
一旦怀疑到这种事情
is real enough to do the work of truth.
找到实在的证据才是正确的
And what if you are mistaken?
要是你弄错了呢?
Then Vorenus is dishonored by error.
那么乌瑞纳斯就会因为你的错误蒙羞
Facts are necessary. Without facts, you must remain silent.
事实最重要 没有事实你什么都不能说
I knew you’d hit the jugular.
我知道你会说的那么透彻的
Refuses truce.
拒绝休战
What now?
现在怎么办?
What now?
怎么办?
How happy, eh?
多开心啊 嗯?
To be a slave.
身为奴隶
To have no will.
没有自己的意志
To make no decisions.
不用做任何决定
Driftwood.
像段漂流的朽木
How very restful it must be.
那会是多么宁静的事啊
Erastes Fulmen. Centurion.
伊拉斯提斯·富罗门 百夫长
I have come to seek your counsel.
我来是想问一下你的建议
Always happy to help a friend.
非常乐意
I need to borrow some money
我想问你借点钱
and I am told you have friends in the lending trade.
听人说你有朋友从事贷款这个行业
I do.
不错
I do. I only hesitate
不错 我犹豫
because I’m surprised.
是因为我有点惊讶
You was well found.
你手头应该不缺钱吧
My slaves were taken by the black flux.
我的奴隶都患了病
But once I raise capital, I’ll
但是我一但有了资金我就会
go up North and buy some more.
北上买♥♥更多奴隶
I have good contacts in Narbo.
我在纳尔波有很多关系
Be needing a big chunk then?
那就是要很大一笔了 对吧
I will.
不错
I cannot.
不行
Wrong to lead a citizen like yourself down that path.
把你引到这条路上来是不对的
Rough business, money lending.
这是个很粗暴的行业 放贷
Man can’t pay, he may have to suffer.
还不起钱就得受罪的
Was I to introduce you to a lender,
我要是把你介绍给放贷的
I would be putting two wolves into one cage.
就像是把两头狼放到一个笼子里
To neither’s benefit.
没有一方会得到好处
You’re right.
不错
You’re right. Thank you for your time.
你是对的 谢谢你抽时间
Centurion, there are other ways to make money.
百夫长 还有一条路可以赚钱
Man like you,
像你这样的人
there’s situations his simple presence would be valuable.
只需要露个脸就可以值很多钱
A man like me
像我这样的人?
A hard man.
铁汉
First Spear Centurion in Caesar’s mighty 13th.
恺撒第13军团的百夫长
I’m no longer in the army. No matter.
我已经退役了 没关系
Your bearing is enough.
就你的样子已经足够了
You would lend dignity and strength to business transactions.
你可以把你的荣耀和力量借给做生意的人
If you like, I could use you myself.
如果你愿意的话 我就想雇用你
Show you the onions.
让你看看那些羡慕的眼光
That’s good of you, but
谢谢你的好意 不过
I still don’t see what I would do exactly.
我还不清楚你要我作甚么?
You would come with me to discourage trouble.
你来和我一起解决一些麻烦
No one’s going to mess with a First Spear Centurion.
没有人会跟百夫长找麻烦的
I’d be a bodyguard.
做保镖?
Good money.
会有很多钱
I told you! I told you!
我告诉过你的 我告诉过你的!
I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it. I can’t…
对不起 我情不自禁 我没法…
Damn you! Damn her!
去你的
I am your wife.
我可是你的妻子!
Me. I am your wife.
我 你的妻子
Lyde!
莱蒂!
That’s lovely.
真好看
It’s not too army-like?
看起来不像军人吧?
Like a man of deep business.
像个做生意的
I’m no business man. I’m just a bodyguard.
我不是生意人 只是个保镖
It’s a start.
刚开始嘛
Please please , just for me.
拜托,就算是为了我
What is the matter with everybody?
大家都怎么了?
Lock him up, girls! Lock him up!
把他关起来
Calpurnia… Do not trouble yourself with denial.
卡普尼娅… 不要管那些风言风语
I did not intend to.
我不是故意的
Be rid of her and we’ll say no more.
离开她 我不会再说了
Let us not… Or divorce will follow.
我们别… 否则就离婚
Perhaps that is not enough to deter you.
或许那不足以阻拦你
Be that as it may, I am indifferent.
那就那样吧 反正我是不会关心的
We cannot divorce now.
现在可不能离婚啊
Her family’s influence will be critical… I know it.
她家族的支持很关键 我知道
Bring me out the smaller scales.
拿小一点的秤子给我
Centurion, you’re right on time. Citizen.
百夫长 你来的正好 公民
Why do we not meet in the Forum?
我们为什么不在市场上见面?
Forum’s only for closing deals, putting a hand on it public-like.
市场只是给那些快完成的交易 是公开的
Enough of that Teuton droning!
别吹了!
If you want to whistle like someone’s bum boy,
要是你真想学那些无业游民那样吹口哨
whistle a good Roman song at least.
吹点好听的罗马小调
And she complained I was like an elephant.
她老是抱怨我像头大象
Tanjit, my honey duck,
塔基特 我的小鸭子
you’re looking well. Erastes Fulmen.
你看起来很好嘛 伊拉特斯·富罗门
I kiss your mother’s feet.
向你妈妈问好
Please, sit.
请坐吧
Would you like something to eat, drink?
要什么东西吃喝?
Wine will do.
来点葡萄酒吧
We do not have wine. Milk, perhaps?
我们没有酒 牛奶如何?
Milk?! Run out of piss, did you?
牛奶? 你的尿喝完了吧?
Humor. Very good.
真会开玩笑 呵呵
I’m sad to have to come here, Tanjit.
非得要我到这里来我觉得很不高兴 塔基特
I’m very depressed.
非常不高兴
I thought we were businessmen.
我原以为我们都是生意人
I thought we understood each other, yet here we are.
还以为我们可以互相理解 但是我们却
Here we are.
来到这种地步
I’m only going to ask once.
我只会问你一次
Where’s my money?
我的钱呢?
Where’s my truffle pigs?
我要买♥♥的猪呢?
50 pigs you have as ordered.
你不就叫我订了50只猪嘛
50 diseased and scrofulous pigs.
你给了我50只病猪
And one knows how to find truffles.
其中有一只知道怎么去找蘑菇吃的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!