Tricky beasts.
狡猾的畜生
Haven’t been eating acorns, have they?
他们没吃橡树果吗?
Fucks them for truffle, too much acorns.
去他妈的蘑菇 太多的橡树果了
I will give you one quarter price. Out of friendship.
我可以还你1/4的钱 出于我们的友谊
You’ll give me every mumping denarius,
你一个子儿都别想少
you cac-faced cunny!
你这个胡子拉扎的奸贼
Really,
真的
there is no call for rudeness.
让我们不要用野蛮来解决问题
I’m told Hindus live on after death. Is that true?
我听说印度人死之后生命不灭? 真的吗?
Our bodies die and decay as yours will.
我们死了也会腐化 跟你们一样
But our souls live on eternally.
但是我们的灵魂永生
Well, that’s nice arrangements.
嗯 那样的安排不错
You’re not afraid to die then? Not at all.
那么你就是不怕死咯? 一点都不怕
break his arm.
敲断他的手
break his arm.
敲断他的手
Give me my money, you monkey’s cunt.
还我钱 你这个猴崽子
kiss my ass.
去死吧
Cut his throat.
割了他的喉咙
Cut it!
快割!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What happened?
发生什么事了?
What’s wrong? Tell me.
怎么了? 告诉我
Erastes Fulmen asked me to kill a man.
伊拉特斯·富罗门要我杀人
You refused him?
你不答应?
What else was I to do?
我还能怎么样?
I am no bandit. Of course you’re not.
我又不是强盗 你当然不是了
You couldn’t do other than you did.
你不能像从前那样杀人了
But how are we to pay the rent?
不过我们怎么给租金啊?
How are we to feed the children?
怎么养活孩子们?
He’s here!
他来了!
I’m so glad! I thought you might not…
我真高兴! 我还以为你不会…
I regret I cannot stay.
抱歉我不能呆下去了
I’ve come to say goodbye.
我是来道别的
Goodbye?
道别?
I’m going south in pursuit of Pompey,
我要南下追击庞贝
and we shall not see each other again.
我们不会再见面了
What, never? Never.
什么? 永不? 永不
Don’t joke so.
别这么开玩笑
I am not joking.
我没有开玩笑
Is this because of some foolish graffi…
是不是因为那些愚蠢的画
Servilia, we are done.
赛维莉亚 我们结束了
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说?
We love each other.Be assured,
我们彼此爱着对方 是的
it is not that l do not love you.
并不是我不爱你
I do this against my own inclination.
我这么做是与我的意愿相背的
There are, however, larger issues at stake,
不过 有更危急的事情要我去处理
and I must do what is right for the Republic.
而我必须做出对共和国有利的事
The Republic?!
共和国? !
Why so happy, Mother?
为什么这么高兴? 妈妈?
No reason.
没事
None at all?
一点事情都没有?
No clever little plan bearing fruit?
没有什么聪明的计划得逞了?
None at all, my poppet.
没有 我的宝贝
Nor should you suggest otherwise…
没有其他的暗示
to anyone.
对任何人
What’s all the fuss?
这么慌慌张张的干什么?
We go south tomorrow. Excellent.
我们明天南下 太好了
If we move fast,
要是我们动作快的话
Pompey will be eating dust by the kalends.
不到初一庞贝就会遭殃了
You’ll remain here with the 13th to keep the peace.
你和第13军团留在这里 维持秩序
Keep the peace?
维持秩序?
The city will be in your charge.
罗马城由你来接管
I’ll leave Posca to assist you.
我会让波斯卡留下来帮你
That’s ridiculous! I’m a soldier, not a peacekeeper.
太荒谬了 我是军人 又不是维持秩序的
You will follow orders, damn you.
你要服从命令 妈的
I was considering…
我在考虑…
…I have a farm near here.
我在附近有个农庄
Lovely at this time of year.
一年里这个时候景色漂亮极了
I was considering that I might go there.
我想我可能去那里
Stay for the harvest.
呆在那里过收获期
Perhaps you’d like to join me?
要么你和我一起去?
That is very kind,
谢谢了
but I think I will stay here.
不过我还是留在这里
No good will come of staying.
留下来没有好处的
I don’t know.
不知道
The sea air is bracing at least.
至少大海让人觉得鼓舞
If you do not go then I cannot go, I suppose.
你若是不走 我也走不了
It would look cowardly.
那样我就显得太懦夫了
What matter? You would know it were not so.
有关系吗? 即使不是如此你也早就知道了
Oh, I would know, certainly.
是啊 我当然早就知道
but I do not have a grand shining old name like you.
但是我不像你有一个光芒显赫的姓氏
I must keep my name well-polished,
我得把我的族姓好好保留下去
else it looks very dull.
否则就会永远抬不起头来
I must stay then I’m sorry, old man.
那我就得留下来了 对不起了 老家伙
Soldier!
士兵!
You’re on duty.
你在当值
The general will see you now.
将军可以见你了
Copy this.
把这份抄录了
What do you want, citizen?
公民 你想干什么?
I’ve reconsidered my position, sir.
我重新考虑了我的情况 长官
I wish to accept your offer.
我想接受你的提议
My offer?
我的提议?
Of entry into Evocati.
成为留用士官
If same terms still apply.
要是条件都没有过时的话
I said you could join Evocati?
我说过你可以当留用士官吗?
With respect, sir, you did.
是的 长官 你说过
What terms did I offer?
我开出什么条件?
Evocati Prefect first grade,10,000 sesterces.
一级留用士官 1万赛斯特斯
That’s a generous offer. One which you declined.
那个条件真够慷慨的 不过你却拒绝了
Normally, I would never make the same offer twice,
一般我从不会两次给出同一个提议
but you’re lucky.
不过你很走运
Cesar is away,
恺撒走了
and I am here alone.
我只有一个人
And I shall need good men.
我会很需要能人
So I give it you,
所以我给你
promotion to Prefect
升到士官
and 9,000 sesterces.
9千赛斯特斯
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
In return for my generosity,
为了回报我的慷慨
Lucius Vorenus,
卢休斯·乌瑞纳斯
I expect loyalty.
我要你的忠诚
Loyalty unto death.
至死的忠诚
Unto death, sir.
至死的忠诚
Welcome home.
欢迎回来
Dismissed.
解散
Put him here. Domina…
带他进来 主人
this is one of them that drew the filthy pictures.
他是其中一个 画那些淫画的人
Didn’t take long to make him speak.
让他开口没花多长时间
Eh? Creature!
嗯? 你这个禽兽!
Who hired him?
谁雇他的?
Timon, the Horse Jew.
蒂门 那个犹太人
Atia’s man.
阿提娅的人
Dress me.
给我穿衣服
It’s done. They’ll have you back?
搞定了 他们让你回去了?
They will.
是的
Evocati Prefect first grade,9,000 sesterces.
一级留用士官 9千赛斯特斯
I’ve sold myself to a tyrant.
我把自己卖♥♥给了暴君
It had to be done.
只能这样了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Gods of the Junii,
朱利埃的众神

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!