Home 情色电影 羞耻(2011)

羞耻(2011)

0
羞耻(2011)

“I’ve got nowhere else to go.”
“我没别的地方可去”
I mean, what sort of fucking shit is that?
这他妈是什么屁话
You’re my brother.
你是我哥哥
So what? I’m responsible for you?
那又怎样 我就得为你负责吗
Yes.

No, I’m not.
不 我不需要
Yes, you fucking are.
就是 你就得负责
No, I didn’t give birth to you.
不 又不是我生的你
I didn’t bring you into this world.
我没有把你带到这个世界上来
You’re my brother, I’m your sister.
你是我哥哥 我是你妹妹
We’re family.
我们是一家人
We’re meant to look after each other.
我们本该互相照顾
You’re not looking after me.
你没有照顾我
I’m looking after myself.
我自己照顾的自己
I’m trying. I’m trying to help you.
我在努力 努力帮你
How are you helping me, huh? How are you helping me?
你怎么帮的我 你怎么帮的我
How are you helping me?
你怎么帮的我
Huh? Look at me. How are you helping me?
看着我 你怎么帮的我
You come in here and you’re a weight on me.
你跑过来 成了我的负担
Do you understand me? You’re a burden.
你懂吗 你是个累赘
You’re just fucking dragging me down.
你♥他♥妈♥地在把我往下拖
How are you helping me?
你怎么帮的我
You can’t even clean up after yourself.
你都收拾不好自己的乱摊子
Stop playing the victim.
别在这装受害者了
I’m not playing the fucking victim.
我没有装他妈的受害者
If I left, I would never hear from you again.
如果我走了 就再也听不到你的音讯
Don’t you think that’s sad?
你不觉得这令人悲伤吗
Don’t you think that’s sad?
你不觉得这很悲伤吗
You’re my brother.
你是我哥哥
Why is it always so dramatic with you?
你为什么总是这么戏剧化
Everything is always the end of the world.
什么都成了世界末日
It’s not fucking dramatic. I’m trying to talk to you.
这不是戏剧化 我在试着与你交流
I don’t wanna talk.
我不想交流
Try not talking. Try just listening or thinking for a change.
少说话 试着倾听或者思考如何改变
Yeah, ’cause that’s working great for you.
嗯 你这方面做得超级好
You’re completely fine.
你完全没问题
I’ve got my own fucking apartment.
我他妈有自己的公♥寓♥
Oh, whoopee-fucking shit.
哇 多了不起呀
You have your own apartment, that’s amazing.
你有自己的公♥寓♥ 真厉害呀
You have a job and an apartment.
你又有工作又有房♥子
I should be in awe of you.
我该对你敬而远之
Well, at least I’m responsible for it.
至少是我挣来了这一切
At least I don’t depend on people all the time.
至少我不用一直依靠别人生活
You’re a dependency. You’re a parasite.
你依赖别人 像个寄生虫
You don’t have anybody.
你谁都没有
You don’t have anybody.
你谁都没有
You have me and your fucking pervert boss.
你只有我和他妈的变♥态♥老板
You slept with that fucking pervert boss.
你和他妈的变♥态♥老板上♥床♥了
What does that make you?
你好到哪里去
Don’t talk to me about sex life, Brandon.
别在性生活上教训我 布兰登
Not from you.
你没资格
Whatever.
随便你
I’m going out.
我出去了
Great. And then you’ll come back
很好 然后你回来
and we’ll just have the same fucking conversation again.
我们再把刚才的烂对话重复一遍
No, you’ll move out.
不 你要搬出去
And then I’ll never hear from you again?
然后我再也听不到你的消息吗
You wanna get out of here?
想出去吗
I could take you somewhere.
我带你去个地方
What, are you with someone?
怎么 有人和你一起吗
Does he go down on you?
他会伏到你身上吗
I do.
我会
That’s what I like to do.
我就想这样
I like the way it feels.
我喜欢这种感觉
I like the way it’s just me and it.
喜欢只有我和它
I wanna taste you.
我想尝尝你的味道
I wanna slip my tongue inside you,
想把舌头伸进去
just as you come.
等你高♥潮♥
You want me to make you come?
想让我给你高♥潮♥吗
I can do that. Want me to do that?
我说到做到 想吗
What’s up, babe?
怎么了 宝贝
I was just getting some drinks.
我只是过来拿些饮料
Yeah, huh?
是吗
Not tonight, buddy.
今晚不行 哥们
I said not tonight.
我说了别硬闯
I was just telling your pretty girlfriend here,
我只是在跟你漂亮的女朋友说
I’d like to fuck her in that tight pussy of hers.
我想操她紧紧的阴♥道♥
I mean, bone her real hard.
使劲地操
Till she’s clawing up my back.
直到她抓紧我的背
He’s kidding.
他开玩笑的
This guy’s funny.
这家伙有趣
After I fuck her hard up the ass,
接着我再狠狠地操她屁♥眼♥
I’ll put my balls in her mouth while I come in her face.
颜♥射♥的时候 把我的蛋蛋放进她嘴里
You won’t let me fuck you in the ass?
你还不让我♥操♥你的屁♥眼♥
Christ.
天哪
You get to fuck her in the ass?
你要操她的屁♥眼♥吗
You know.
你晓得的
Tell me more, man, ’cause I’m fucking loving this.
继续说 伙计 因为我他妈可爱听了
Smell it.
闻闻
Jesus, come on. You motherfucker.
上帝啊 走吧 操♥你♥妈♥的
Hey, Romeo.
嘿 罗密欧
Brandon, it’s Sissy.
布兰登 我是西西
I really need to talk to you.
我真的得跟你谈谈
Please, will you pick up the fucking phone?
求你了 他妈地接电♥话♥好吗
Brandon, I need you.
布兰登 我需要你
We’re not bad people.
我们不坏
We just come from a bad place.
只是托生不好
Thanks for letting me stay.
谢谢你收留我
Ladies and gentlemen,
先生们女士们
at this time, due to a police investigation,
警方出于调查的必要
we have to discharge this train.
得暂停地铁
Please follow the conductor to the rear of the train.
请跟随售票员的指引前往车厢尾部
Watch your step between cars.
注意车厢连接处的缝隙
Watch your step.
小心脚下
Follow me, please. Follow me.
请跟随我
Watch your step. This way. This way. Quickly.
请注意脚下 这边 快点
This way. Nothing to see. Move on.
走这边 别东张西望 动起来
Right this way, please.
请走这边
This is Sissy. Leave a message. Don’t if you’re an asshole.
我是西西 留言吧 不留的人是混♥蛋♥
This is Sissy. Leave a…
我是西西 留
Shit!
该死
Shithead.
该死的
God!
上帝