Home 喜剧电影 兄弟出头天(2012)

兄弟出头天(2012)

0
兄弟出头天(2012)

他们盯着我看 目光冷冽
Cold, cold eyes upon me they stare
人们心怀恐惧 将我包围
People all around me and they’re all in fear
不欢迎我却又拒绝承认
They don’t seem to want me but they won’t admit
我想我是种奇怪的动物
I must be some kind of creature up here having fits
我害怕走出自己的狂欢
From my party house, I’m afraid to come outside
即使被爱意填充
Although I’m filled with love
仍担心自尊受伤
I’m afraid they’ll hurt my pride
于是我装成他们喜欢的样子
So I play the part I feel they want of me
封闭自己不去看他们的目光
And I pull the shades so I won’t see them seein’ me
疯狂小镇里 艰难地生活
Havin’ hard times in this crazy town
艰难地生活 无爱可追寻
Havin’ hard times, there’s no love to be found
疯狂小镇里 艰难地生活
Havin’ hard times in this crazy town
艰难地生活 无爱可追寻
Havin’ hard times, there’s no love to be found
自己的狂欢 想见其他人
From my party house, I feel like meetin’ others
熟悉的脸孔 相同的信念
Familiar faces, creed and race, a brother
可是我发现 一个堕落的男人
But to my surprise I find a man corrupt
虽是我兄弟 却跟我背道而驰
Although he be my brother, he wants to hold me up
疯狂小镇里 艰难地生活
Havin’ hard times in this crazy town
艰难地生活 无爱可追寻
Havin’ hard times, there’s no love to be found
疯狂小镇里 艰难地生活
Havin’ hard times in this crazy town
艰难地生活 无爱可追寻
Havin’ hard times, there’s no love to be found
如此艰难
So many hard times…
睡在旅馆地板
Sleepin’ on motel floors
敲响兄弟房♥门
Knockin’ on my brother’s door
吃着罐头和饼干 还喝着啤酒
Eatin’ Spam and Oreos and drinkin’ Thunderbird baby
已经受够了 这疯狂小镇
Had enough in this crazy town
艰难地生活 无爱可追寻
Havin’ hard times, there’s no love to be found
疯狂小镇里 艰难地生活
Havin’ hard times in this crazy town
艰难地生活 无爱可追寻
Havin’ hard times, there’s no love to be found
-好了 西德 -祝你好运
-OK, Sid. -Good luck to you.
你看着糟透了
You look like shit.
你更糟
You look worse.
是吗
Yeah?
我还挺想你的
So I kinda missed you.
我也想你
Missed you too.
-开始尴尬了吗 -有点吧
-That just get weird? -Yes, maybe a little.
我帮你拿吗
Here, take your bags?
我拎得动
I can handle it.
-你肯定记得它 -我最爱的车
-You remember this. -Ah, my favorite car.
那么
So…
就是这里了
this is me.
-扯淡吧 -这沙发可以拉开
-You’re kidding. -Hey, this couch falls out.
要不你就睡窗台吧
Or you could sleep in the window seat.
这是我见过最烂的公♥寓♥了
This is the worst apartment I’ve ever seen.
是不怎么样 但也是我家
Hey, it’s not much, but it’s mine.
有线电视 该有的都有
There’s cable TV, everything.
这是给我的吗
This is for me?
不 是给我另一个朋友的
No, it’s for my other friend,
他也刚出狱
who just got out of prison.
三个火枪手啊
Whoa, “The Three Musketeers.”
看看赫希
Hey, look at Hirschey.
像个孩子
Looks like a baby.
-都是旧时光了 老朋友 -是啊
-Those were the days, my friend. -Yeah.
你的家
Your place…
看起来
looks…
就像我之前待的地方
like where I just came from.
比那里还烂
Except it’s worse.
不合你的胃口? 对不住
It’s not to your liking? Sorry.
“不合我胃口”
“Not to my liking”
实在太轻描淡写了
is the understatement of all time.
这里有有线电视
There’s cable TV.
知道了 你说过了
Yeah, I know, you said that already.
我看过星光熠熠和好戏连台
I got Starz and Showtime,
均为美国著名有线电视台
这种东西连监狱里都有
and I was in fucking lockdown.
我得洗把脸
I need to wash up.
我能用一下洗手台吗
Can I use the commode for like two seconds?
-当然 -多谢
-Sure. -Thank you.
希望洗手台能合你胃口
I hope the commode is to your liking.
兄弟
Hey, brother.
我们出去转转怎么样
Could we skedaddle outta here, you think?
泽琪饭馆还开着吗
You know, is Mama Zeech’s still open?
还开着
Yeah.
很好 我做梦都想着他们的咖啡
Good, I’ve been dreaming about their coffee.
我现在正好需要喝一杯
Yeah, I could use a cup right now.
你想干什么都行 瓦尔
We could do whatever you want, Val.
今天你说了算
It’s your day.
那就这么定了
Yeah, let’s do it.
想去找乐子吗
Feel like partying?
我现在就想去找乐子
Cause I could fucking party right now.
不 我不想找乐子
No, I don’t feel like partying.
那干什么
So, what then?
我不知道该怎么说 瓦尔
I don’t know what to tell you, Val.
我每天重复着同样的事情 画画
I do the same thing everyday, I paint…
画日出 看电视
the sunrise, watch the cable TV,
尽量合理饮食 注意休息 按时上♥床♥
try to eat right, relax, go to bed.
日子平淡无奇
Nothing earth-shattering.
你女儿呢 杰西卡怎么样了
How’s, uh, your daughter. How’s Jessica?
她不希望我去找她
She doesn’t want me to find her.
-然后呢 -我还是去找了 她工作了
-And? -I did anyway, she’s working.
在明尼阿波利斯
Minneapolis.
是吗 她不是有小孩了吗 你外孙女
Oh, yeah? Didn’t she have a kid? Your granddaughter?
她有 有小孩了
She did… does.
她有什么打算
What’s she up to?
我又找不到她
I couldn’t find her.
我一直跟某些人保持联♥系♥
I kept in touch with some people.
什么人
What people?
你觉得是什么人
Well, what people do you think?
朋友
Friends.
三教九流的都有
High, low places.
如果我们想复出
Friends who would be…
这些人能帮到我们
amenable to us having our comeback.
-我退休了 -你退休了
-I’m retired. -You’re retired.
我说真的
I’m serious.
换个话题
Another subject.
我真的很想去找点乐子
I could really fucking party.
懂我的意思吗
You know what I’m saying?
我们要去迪迪屋吗
Should we go to Miss D’s?
迪迪屋
Miss D’s?
这店还有呢
Still exists?
我是道克 打过电♥话♥的
It’s Doc, I called.
这位是瓦尔
This is Val.
进来吧
Come in.
看上去没变
Looks the same.
德哈维兰小姐在哪呢
Miss de Havilland around anywhere?
我就是德哈维兰小姐
Yeah, I’m Miss de Havilland.
他说的应该是你妈妈
He’s talking about your mother, I think.
她受不了这里寒冷的天气
Oh, she couldn’t take the cold,
就去佛罗里达开店了 在博卡地区
so she set up shop in Florida, Boca.
-你长得很像她 -是吗
-You look like her. -Yeah?
我朋友想找点乐子
Anyway, my friend is looking for a party.
哪种乐子
What kind of party?
“成人”仪式
Bar Mitzvah.
抽抽♥插♥插的乐子
Coming out party, going in party.
我这里有超棒的
Yeah, I got the next best thing.
奥萨娜
Oxana.
瞧瞧她
Now, look at this.
这就是我说的那种乐子了
I think that’s the party I’m talking about, yeah.
她从明斯克来的
She’s from Minsk.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥首都
很干净
Very clean.