-172号♥ -172号♥
-172. -172.
罗德尼街172号♥
172 Rodney.
非常感谢 祝你晚安
Thank you so much. Have a great night.
你♥他♥妈♥都是自找的
You’re your own worst fucking enemy.
天啊
Oh… oh, dear.
该死
Oh, fuck.
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
记得她吗
Remember her?
舞会之星
Belle of the ball.
我们该撤了
I think it’s time for us to exit.
舞台留给你
Stage left.
-西维 -怎么
-OK, Sylvie… -Yeah?
警♥察♥来之前你还有8分钟时间
You know, you got about eight minutes before the cops call.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck!
-祝你们好运 伙计们 -好好享受
-Good luck, fellas. -Enjoy.
-你们喜欢芭蕾舞 是吧
You guys like the ballet, don’t you?
《胡桃夹子》是我的最爱
“The Nutcracker” Was my favorite.
英文”胡桃夹子”同时有”打爆蛋蛋”之意
给 枪还给你
Here. Here’s your gun back.
我外套上到处都是血
I got blood all over my jacket.
瞧瞧
Look at this.
那些能洗掉
You can wash them.
用那种生物制剂
You use the biological stuff.
污渍一下就洗掉了
It takes the stains right out.
生物制剂是什么鬼东西
What the fuck is that, biological?
我是在告诉你
I’m telling you,
那种东西能洗掉污渍
it’ll take that stain right out.
不 这种污渍洗不掉
No, you can’t get these stains out,
不管你洗多少次
no matter how many times you wash ’em.
血渍都还在
A blood stain stays in.
这种该死的东西永远洗不掉
You can’t get this fucking stuff out.
那就给你弄套新西装
We’ll get you a new suit.
-新西装? -对
-A new suit? -Yeah.
那就是另一回事了
That’s a different conversation.
出什么事了
What’s going on here?
这是什么情况
What’s this?
-还是出事了 -是啊
-It’s always somethin’. -Yeah.
-他实现了最后的愿望 -是啊
-He got his last wish. -Yeah.
我们还要再合作一次
We got to work together again.
对 我们得再合作一次
Yeah, we got to work together again.
那么
So…
我觉得应该把他安葬了
I think we should bury him.
赫希
Hirsch.
你知道尼娜·赫希在哪里工作吗
Uh, you know where Nina Hirsch works?
她应该在那边
I think she’s over there.
尼娜 还记得我们吗
Hey, Nina, remember us?
当然 你的老二怎么样了
Sure. How’s your pecker?
挺好的 听着 你♥爸♥爸死了
It’s all right. Uh, listen, uh, your dad’s dead.
-什么 -我们很遗憾
-What? -We’re sorry.
你们怎么知道他死了
But, how do you know he’s dead?
我们 我们晚上带他出去兜风
Well, we-we-we took him for a night out is all,
然后 他就死了
and well, you know, he died.
他在哪
Where is he?
他在外面一辆偷来的跑车里 在前座上
He’s outside in a stolen sports car, in the front seat.
-看到了? -他身体还暖着
-See? -He’s still warm.
离咽气还没超过30分钟
It didn’t happen, uh, more than 30 minutes ago.
-你们在干什么 -像当年那样找乐子
-What were you guys doing? -Having fun just like old times.
-他纵欲过度了 -有家庭墓地什么的吗
-He went out with a bang. -Is there a family plot or something?
我们觉得应该把他安葬了
We thought we should bury him.
你们想安葬他 现在吗
You… you wanna bury him now?
今晚?
Tonight?
对我们来说 一定要今晚
Well, for us, it’s gotta be tonight.
他们用不着这个了
They won’t miss this.
把它给你吧 赫希
Give it to you, Hirsch.
收好了 伙计
Here you go, my boy.
赫希肯定很高兴能睡在你母亲旁边
I think Hirsch will be glad to be next to your mother.
我四岁的时候他就买♥♥下了这块墓地
He bought this plot when I was four.
他对我说
He told me,
甜心 你只需要时不时来看看我
“Darlin’, just come visit me from time to time.
告诉我你过得怎么样
Let me know how it’s going.”
爸 我过得很好
Dad, it’s going OK.
你教过我
You taught me that
人最大的成就是能对别人有点用处
the best thing a person could be is of some use.
你对我有着莫大的用处
You were of so much use to me.
自始至终
Always.
瓦尔 我们也该说点什么
Val, we should say something too.
你来吧 这方面我不擅长
Would you do it. I’m not good at stuff like this.

Yeah.
行 我来吧
OK, I could do it.
赫希是我们的好朋友
Uh, Hirsch was a good friend.
记得有一次 我们抢劫了一家酒品店
I remember one time, uh, we robbed this liquor store.
他开车压死了一只狗
And, he ran over a dog.
他为了那只狗哭了两天
He cried for two days over that dog.
总之 我们这些被上帝遗弃的人
Anyway, he will be missed
会永远怀念他
by so many of us that God left behind.
他见证了我们的人生
He was a witness to our lives.
还活着的不多了
Not many of those left.
这世上又少了一个
So there’s one less person on this earth
知道我们名字 与我们共度童年的人
who knows our name, who remembers our childhood.
我们曾经共享生活的每时每刻
Who shared in each moment as it passed.
就像他们说的 人会死两次
You know, they say, we die twice.
一次是我们停止呼吸 另一次
Once, when the breath leaves our body, and once…
是最后一个我们认识的人叫出我们的名字
when the last person we know says our name.
然后
And then,
赫希的生命就会被遗忘 就像所有
Hirsch’s life will be forgotten, like all the other poor…
有幸降生于这个世界的可怜虫一样
fucks that ever had the glory of livin’.
阿门
Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
-Amen. -Amen.
-怎么 -没事 说的很好
-What? -Nothing. That was really good.
说的好?
It was good?
-我听过最好的 -你说真的
-Best I ever heard. -You think so?
-非常好 兄弟 -闭嘴
-Really good, bro. -Fuck you.
-谢谢你 瓦伦汀 -没什么 我只是…
-Thank you, Valentine. -Uh yeah well, it was nothing. I just..
不 瓦伦汀 听我说
No, Valentine, listen to me.
-谢谢你 -没关系
-Thank you. -It’s OK.
谢谢你
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
-不知道该如何回应她 -是啊
-Nothing you could say about that. -Nah.
那么 我的悼词就交给你了
So, uh… you gonna do my eulogy?
我在组织语言
I’m working on it.
我还剩多少时间
How much time I got left?
大约四小时
Four hours, about.
我想吃牛排 你饿吗
Well, I could use a steak. You hungry?
-是的 -我们走
-Yeah. -Let’s go.
吃完早饭就去给你弄套新西装
And after breakfast, we’ll get you a new suit.
你冲着我脑袋开枪 这样就不会弄脏西装
Then you can shoot me in the head, so it doesn’t fuck up my suit.
没错 我会朝你脑袋开枪
That’s right. I shoot you in the head.
-谢谢你 -不客气
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
瞧啊 我的车还在
Look at this. My car is still here.
很惊讶吗
What, are you surprised?
谁会对这种破烂感兴趣
Who’s gonna wanna take that piece of shit?
-早上好 大伙 -你好 爱丽克丝
-Well, good morning, fellas. -Hi, Alex.
你们是起得早 还是整晚没睡?
Now, are you two up early, or are you going to bed late?
怎么弄的浑身脏兮兮的
And what’s going on here with all this dirt?
-你知道…-园艺
-Yeah, well, you know… -Gardenin’.
我们不时在深夜做点园艺
We’ve been doing a spot of late night gardenin’.
你也应该体验一下
Oh, yeah, you should try it some time.
瞧瞧你 好女士
Boy, you look at you, young lady.
你今晚上班时间真长
You’re pulling a long shift tonight, huh?
是 我不睡觉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!