Finn!
芬恩
Rey!
蕾伊
Get Off! Get Off!
别碰我 别碰我
Finn!
芬恩
Finn!
芬恩
Get off me!
放开我
Rey!
蕾伊
Get off! Get off!
滚开 滚开
Finn!
芬恩
it had me! But the door… That was lucky.
它抓住我了 但是那门 真是幸运
I got the door. Cover us!
我来开门 掩护我
Chewie!
丘伊
You okay? Yeah
还好吗 还好
Wow.

Come on! Come on!
快 快
Han.

You, close the door behind us. You, take care of Chewie!
你 把门关上 你 照顾丘伊
Hey, where are you going?
你干嘛
Unkar Plutt installed a fuel pump, too.
昂卡·普拉特在这安装了一个燃油泵
If we don’t prime that, we’re not going anywhere.
不把它填装好 我们哪也去不了
I hate that guy.
我恨他
And you could use a copilot. I got one, he’s back there.
你以前还有副驾驶 有一个 现在在后面
Watch the thrust. We’re going out of here at lightspeed.
看着推进器 我们要以光速离开这里
From inside the hangar? Is that even possible?
从吊舱内部 这可能吗
I never ask that question till after I’ve done it.
我都是在做完了才问这个问题的
This is not how I thought this day was gonna go.
这可不是我想象中的一天
Angle the shield. Hang on back there.
打开防护盾 后面的人坐好了
No problem!
没问题
Come on, baby, don’t let me down.
拜托 宝贝 别让我失望
What? Compressor.
什么来着 压缩机
Inform the First Order…
通知第一秩序
that Han Solo has the droid they want.
他们要的机器人在汉·索洛手里
And it’s aboard the Millennium Falcon.
它在千年隼号♥上
The droid will soon be delivered to the Resistance…
那个机器人很快会被送到抵抗组织
leading them to the last Jedi.
带他们找到最后一个绝地武士
If Skywalker returns…
如果天行者回归
the new Jedi will rise.
新一代绝地武士就会崛起
Supreme Leader, I take full responsibility…
最高领袖 我会负起全责
General!
将军
Our strategy must now change.
我们必须要改变战略了
The weapon. it is ready.
武器已经准备就绪
I believe the time has come to use it.
我相信是时候派上用场了
We shall destroy the government that supports the Resistance…
我们将摧毁支持抵抗组织的政♥府♥
the Republic.
共和国政♥府♥
Without their friends to protect them…
没有了朋友的支持
the Resistance will be vulnerable.
抵抗组织就会变得力量薄弱
And we will stop them before they reach Skywalker.
在他们找到天行者之前拦截他们
Go.
去吧
Oversee preparations.
监督好准备工作
Yes, Supreme Leader.
是 最高领袖
There has been an awakening.
有个人已经觉醒
Have you felt it?
你感觉到了吗
Yes.
是的
There’s something more.
还有更多的东西
The droid we seek is aboard the Millennium Falcon.
我们要找的机器人在千年隼号♥上
In the hands of your father…
在你父亲手中
Han Solo.
汉·索洛
He means nothing to me.
他对我而言毫无意义
Even you, master of the Knights of Ren…
即便是你 伦武士团的大♥师♥
have never faced such a test.
也从未面临过如此挑战
By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced.
承蒙您的培养 我不会受此诱惑的
We shall see.
我们拭目以待
We shall see.
我们拭目以待
Electrical overload. I can fix that.
电力超负荷了 我能修好
Coolant’s leaking.
冷却剂泄露了
Try transferring auxiliary power…
尝试把辅助电力转移到
…to the secondary tank. to the secondary tank.
第二燃料箱 第二燃料箱
I got it.
知道了
Chewie, come on!
丘伊 拜托
I need help with this giant hairy thing!
我需要帮忙制住这个大毛怪
Stop moving! Stop moving!
来了 别过来
Chewie! He needs help.
丘伊 他需要帮助
You hurt Chewie, you’re gonna deal with me!
你要是伤害丘伊 就是和我作对
Hurt him? He almost killed me six times!
伤害他 他几乎杀了我六次了
Which is fine!
这下好了
This hyperdrive blows, there are gonna be…
如果超光速引擎爆♥炸♥
pieces of us in three different systems.
我们将会变成三个不同星系的碎片
What’d you do?
你做了什么
I bypassed the compressor.
我绕开了压缩机
Huh.

Move, ball.
走开 圆球
Ah, don’t say that.
别那么说
You did great. Just rest.
你做得很棒 休息一下
Good job, kid.
做得好 孩子
Thanks.
谢谢
You’re welcome.
不客气
So…
所以
fugitives, huh?
你们是逃犯 哈
The First Order wants the map.
第一秩序想要那张地图
Finn is with the Resistance.
芬恩是抵抗组织成员
I’m just a scavenger.
我只是一个拾荒者
Let’s see what you got.
让我们看看你拿到了什么
Should I? Go ahead.
可以吗 给他看吧
This map’s not complete. It’s just a piece.
这张地图并不完整 只是其中一张
Ever since Luke disappeared…
自从卢克失踪
people have been looking for him.
人们就一直在找他
Why did he leave?
他为什么离开
He was training a new generation of Jedi.
他曾经培养了新一代绝地武士
One boy, an apprentice…
有个男孩 他的徒弟
turned against him, destroyed it all.
背叛了他 摧毁了一切
Luke felt responsible.
卢克感到很自责
He just walked away from everything.
只好远离一切
Do you know what happened to him?
你知道在他身上发生过什么吗
A lot of rumors. Stories.
有很多谣言和传说
People that knew him best…
了解他的人猜测
think he went looking for the first Jedi temple.
他去寻找第一绝地圣殿了
The Jedi were real?
绝地武士真的存在吗
I used to wonder about that myself.
我曾经也怀疑过
Thought it was a bunch of mumbo-jumbo.
我也曾认为只是一堆胡言乱语
A magical power holding together good and evil…
结合正义与邪恶
the dark side and the light.
黑暗和光明的神奇力量
Crazy thing is…
疯狂的是
it’s true.
这是真的
The Force. The Jedi.
原力 绝地武士
All Of it.
所有一切
It’s all true.
都是真的
No, you rest.
不 你去休息
You want my help? You’re getting it.
你想要我帮忙 那你要听我的
Gonna see an old friend. She’ll get your droid home.
去见一个老朋友 她会帮你的机器人回家
This is our stop.
我们到了
I didn’t know there was this much green…
我不知道银河系中居然还有
in the whole galaxy.
这么多绿色
Hey, Solo, I’m not sure what we’re walking into here…
嘿 索洛 我不知道我们来这干嘛
Did you just call me Solo?
你刚刚叫我索洛
Sorry. Han. Mr. Solo.
抱歉 汉·索洛先生
You should know…
你应该知道
I’m a big deal in the Resistance.
我可是抵抗组织的大人物
Which puts a real target on my back.
他们真正目标是我
Are there any conspirators here?
这里有任何阴谋者吗
Like, First Order sympathizers?
像是第一秩序支持者

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!