Home 动作电影 处刑人2 The Boondock Saints Ⅱ: All Saints Day(2009)

处刑人2 The Boondock Saints Ⅱ: All Saints Day(2009)

0
处刑人2 The Boondock Saints Ⅱ: All Saints Day(2009)

Nobody walked away.
谁晓得谁会先开火
Who knows who fired first.
每个人都有可能
Could have been any one of them.
最后有人开火了
Somebody let loose.
是你
And, duck.
是你
Duck.
还是你?
Goose.
想想你老妈不,把枪放下!放下该死的…
Think about your mother.
No, down with the guns! Put the fucking…
去你的
Fuck this.
亚卡维塔势力动摇,他们争着当老大
Yakavetta’s lost control of the streets. They’re fighting over his throne.
这不是圣徒干的
This was not the work of the Saints.
国际刑♥警♥证实了
lnterpol came through.
你说的对,身高165公分,肯定是凶手
You were right. 5’5″. Gotta be the shooter.
还有,这个矮子的工作签证 签署的雇主根本不存在
That ain’t all. Short stuff’s work visa was signed by a sponsor that doesn’t exist.
看看日期,911事件之后2个月
Look at the date. Two months after 9l1 1 .
什么?我不懂
What? l don’t get it.
有人利用假情报 在美国史上的高度警戒期
Someone maneuvered it through the system using false information
透过系统在操纵
during the highest alert in US history.
亚卡维塔只是帮派分子 他没有管道这么做
Yakavetta’s just a gangster. He ain’t got the juice to do that.
你讲对了,他没有
You’re darn tooting, he don’t.
更别说移♥民♥署盯上此事 这肯定是个大风暴
lrregardless, lNS red-flagged it like a motherfucker. lt’s a shit storm.
有些见不得人的臭事
Something stinks like a pig’s ass in summertime.
走,我们要去一个地方
Come on. We’ve got someplace to be.
现在都凌晨两点,所有的店都关了
lt’s, like, 2:00 am. There’s nothing open now.
麦基提爱尔兰酒吧
已经打烊了,如果你想喝一杯…
lt’s after hours. l mean, if you want a drink…
稍后再谈那37具尸体 我们总算要回到原点了
Thirty-seven bodies later, and we’re finally back where it all began.
南方人形容避而不谈的真♥相♥
You boys ever heard of the Southern expression,
叫“房♥间里有大象”,听过吗? 希望你们带了花生
“We have an elephant in the living room?” Hope you fellows brought some peanuts.
这是什么?这是什么?
What is this? What is this?
你到底是谁?你要不是歹徒一伙 就是政风室的,对吧?
Who the fuck are you? You’re either vice or lAD. You’re lAD, aren’t you?
快,逮捕我们好了!逮捕我们! 我准备好了!来吧!
Okay, come on, fucking arrest us! Arrest us! l’m ready! Come on out!
手举高!
Hands above your head!
住手!可恶!
Stop it! God damn it!
你们也不写信!也不打电♥话♥!
You don’t write! You don’t fucking call!
你们真该惭愧啦! -妈的,不会吧!
You should be ashamed of yourselves! -Get the fuck out of here!
你一直都知道?
You knew all along?
都不跟老朋友保持联络! -去你的!
Not keeping in touch with your old friends! -Fucking bitch!
你们真该骂 -你真美,宝贝!
Shame on you! -You’re beautiful, babe!
谢谢!谢谢!
Thank you! Thank you!
就是这家伙? -是他没错
This is the fellow? -That’s the fellow.
他是西西里岛来的 叫奥提里欧潘萨
He’s a Sicilian immigrant, name of Ottilio Panza.
他会是今早的头条新闻
He’ll be front-page news in the morning,
但我们必须假设亚卡维塔 已经知道我们掌握此人身分了
but we have to assume that Yakavetta already knows we’ve lD’d his guy.
不能给他时间想替代计划
Can’t give him time to plan-B us.
我们在48小时内进攻,够快吗?
We’re hitting him in 48 hours. That fast enough for you?
应该够,地点在哪里? -保德信大楼
Should be. Where is it gonna happen? -The Pru.
保德信?你疯啦?
The Prudential? What are you, cracked?
这等於在冰地中♥央♥ 让波士顿棕熊队乱棒打死吧?
Why don’t you just do it on center ice at a fucking Bruins game?
那家伙在那里,我们就去那里
That’s where the man is, so that’s where we’re going.
没胆识无法成英雄,葛利 -事实上我们需要多点帮手
No guts, no glory, green beans. -ln fact, we could use a few extra hands.
就看你们几个还能不能打
That is, if you boys can still get your lrish on.
嘿,我可是胆量过人 我随时准备出击
Hey, l got balls for days, pally. l’m a fucking sack-o-matic.
对,他准备出击了
Yeah. He’s a sack-o-matic.
我们加入 -我们加入
We’re in. -We’re in.
好,你们好好玩 康诺、墨菲,护送女士到门口
All right, you boys have fun. Connor, Murphy, escort a lady to the door.
你确定不留下来听计划? 不是我要吹牛,但…
You sure you don’t want to hear the plan? l’m not one to sit here and brag, but…
天啊 -…这个计划超优的,你闭嘴
Jesus. -…this one’s really Picasso. Shut your hole.
不,我等着评论你们的杰作
No, l want to critique your masterpiece with fresh eyes.
况且今晚要用功
Besides, school night.
有些作业要完成 -怎么回事?
Got some homework to do. -What’s the matter?
潘萨知道你们今晚在这里 他还让你们动手
Panza knew you guys were in there tonight and he just let it happen.
如果他是替亚卡维塔工作
l mean, if he’s working for Yakavetta,
他为何袖手旁观,看着帮中干部被杀呢?
why would he just stand by and watch all his men get taken out?
你认为有只老狐狸要借刀杀人?
What, you think maybe we’ve got another fox in the henhouse, then?
可以从这里思考,有人帮他弄到签证
lt’s starting to look that way. Somebody pushed that visa through.
就像电影GhostandtheDarkness一样
We could have ourselves a genuine Ghost and the Darkness here.
他们还活着
They still live.
如果他不来呢?如果…
What if he does not come? What if…
他会来的
He will come.
除非那个狡猾的老头 不像我们想的那么聪明
Either that wily old man is not as clever as we thought
不然就是他一开始就骗了我
or he played me from the git.
你认为他骗了我吗?
You think he played me?
我们要处理这次叛变
We got a mutiny on our hands.
每个小喽啰都拿把枪 到处在城里找我们
Every 10-cent wannabe with a gun is moving on us all over town!
我们什么都不怕的老大 到现在还不敢出房♥间!
And our fearless leader hasn’t even come out of his pussy room yet!
他妈的教父体制!
Capo fucking regime!
我要你们每个人打给底下的亲信
l want each one of you to call your top button man,
打给你底下的菁英
the best that you have.
因为我们要大闹这个城市
‘Cause we are going to rip this city a new asshole.
就从今晚开始
Starting tonight,
我们要重整我们在道上的力量
we reconnoiter our strength on the streets.
现在开始
Starting now,
由我们掌控吧
we seize the day.
执法单位锁定从意大利入境的 奥提利欧潘萨
Law enforcement has classified the ltalian immigrant ottilio Panza
是本地神父命案的主要凶嫌
as its prime suspect in the murder of the beloved local cleric.
警方发布全面通缉,至少就目前为止
An all-points bulletin has been issued, and it appears, at least for the time being,
已经洗清了圣徒涉及神父命案的嫌疑
the Saints have been cleared as suspects in the priest’s killing.
愚蠢自大的小子!
Foolish, arrogant boy!
从上回见到你以后,我就扩展规模
Expanded my operations since l saw you last.
大家都在传,是谁供应你们的配备
Word got out who may or may not have outfitted you.
结果你倒藏了不少好东西
Turns out you got quite the underground following.
拜托,各位,贵客上门 该从我的私人珍藏去挑选
Please, gentlemen. Preferred customers select from my private reserve.
容我作个介绍吧
lf l may make a suggestion.
感觉像WiIIyWonka& theChocoIateFactory里
l feel like that kid who found the golden ticket in that candy bar
那个吃糖得到金彩券的小孩
in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.
查理 -对,查理
Charlie. -Yeah, Charlie.
我现在真想来段歌♥舞啊
And l want an Oompa Loompa now, Daddy, now.
我要这些
l’ll take these.
你又哭了? -对,喜极而泣
Have you been crying again? -Yeah! Tears of joy.
这些东西,多少钱?
Those are queer. How much?
不、不、不,本店赠送
Oh, no, no, no, no. You boys are on the house.
感激不尽 -我们瞧瞧
Obliged. -Well, let’s see.
怎样? -没事
What? -Nothing.
你是说我像同志? -不,你只是来自多彩的…
What, are you saying l look gay? -No, you just hail from a colorful…
嘿,你不认识我,这会让我像娘炮吗?
Hey, you don’t know me. Do these make me look gay?
感觉你可能有这样的密友
You look like you might have seen one up close.
在九月闷热的星期六 圣徒拯救了17个灵魂
On a sultry Saturday in September, the Saints saved 1 7 souls.
不必害怕,都结束了
Nothing to be afraid of. lt’s all over.
没用的家伙,他不肯出来
Fucking pussy. He won’t come out.
特务布伦!
Special Agent Bloom!
你不再负责本案的调查了
You are hereby relieved of all obligation to this investigation.
哇!
Wow!
哇!好了
Wow! All right.
好了,孩子们
Okay, kids.
这个犯罪现场现在开始
This crime scene is now
under the full jurisdiction
归备受爱戴的联邦政♥府♥管辖
of your beloved federal government.
从现在起,你们都要向我报告 我是约翰·康思勒特工
And as of now, you will all report to me. Special Agent John Kuntsler.
拜托,别让我们打扰你
Please, don’t let us interrupt you.
只要记住把发现的物证全数交出
Just remember to turn over
everything you find,
因为我们有人待命准备好居功行赏
as we have people standing by
ready to take credit for all your hard work.
你好吗?小伦
So, how you doing, Bloomy?
很好,阿康
Just fine, Kunty.
你跟这三个笨蛋做的科学作业还不错
It’s a nice little science project you got
going here with these three goofballs.
你想把他们变成你自己的小特工吗?
You trying to turn them
into your own little junior G-men?
我老爸曾告诉我你能在屎上撒点缀
You know, my daddy once
told me you could put sprinkles on shit.
但屎还是屎
But it’s still shit.
所以你何不把你的笨警♥察♥