Home 情色电影 戏梦巴黎(2003)

戏梦巴黎(2003)

0
戏梦巴黎(2003)
哈。看过的也不出来说一声,把你们给馋得。。里面压根儿也没3P。。。说起来,感情到那个份儿上了,连情色都看不大出来。(网友点评)

-Really? -Sure.
但是我们两天前才认识 你们都还不怎么了解我
But you just met me two days ago. You barely even know me.
就是这样我们才能了解你啊
This way we get to know you.
你不是非住旅店不可吧 是吗
Do you have to stay in the hotel?
-嗯 -我们会开车去帮你把东西拿过来
-No. -We’ll go and pick up what you need. OK?
好了
Come on.
你怎么想
What about you?
这是我出的主意
It was my idea.
你真的吓到我了
You’re scaring me right now.
天啊
Jesus.
天啊
Jesus.
我去电影资料馆看看 以防万一
I’m going to check out the Cinematheque, just in case.
-好的 -你动作快点
-OK. -Don’t take too long.
别担心 很快的 我的东西不多
Don’t worry. I won’t. I don’t have much stuff.
跟我们在一起 你不用带太多东西
With us, you’re not going to need much.

OK.
别忘了你的牙刷
Just don’t forget your toothbrush.
好的
OK.
亲爱的妈咪 这么快又收到我的来信
Dear Mom, I guess you’re surprised
你一定很惊讶吧
to be hearing from me so soon after my last letter,
我从旅馆搬出来了 住进了一套公♥寓♥
but I’ve just moved into an apartment,
那是一个有名的法国作家的
belonging to a famous French author.
他的儿女和我年纪相仿 我们有共同的兴趣
His children are the same age as me and have the same interests.
我想你一定很高兴我正和
I know how pleased you’ll be to hear,
这么好的人相处在一起
I’m getting in with the right kind of people.
帮我向爸爸问好 我希望他现在能不生我的气了
Say hello to Father. I hope he’s not still mad at me…
听着 马修
Listen to this, Matthew.
基顿和卓别林的区别在于
The difference between Keaton and Chaplin,
一个像散文 一个像诗歌♥
is the difference between prose and poetry,
一个像贵族 一个像平民
between the aristocrat and the tramp,
一个怪异 一个神秘
between eccentricity and mysticism,
一个像机器人 一个像天使
between man as a machine and man as angel.
不错吧 啊
Not bad, huh?
很好 对我来说 这根本无法比较
That’s good. Except, for me, there’s no comparison.
为什么 因为卓别林是无以伦比的吗
Why? Because Chaplin’s incomparable?
不 因为基顿是无与伦比的
No. Because Keaton is incomparable.
基顿 你认为基顿比卓别林伟大
Keaton? You think Keaton’s greater than Chaplin?
-一点也没错 -你一定是在开玩笑
-Absolutely, I do. -You’re not serious.
-我是认真的 -你疯了
-Course I am. -You’re crazy.
喂 你无法否认基顿比卓别林 幽默多了
Come on. You can’t deny that Keaton’s funnier than Chaplin.
-才不是呢 -你不认为基顿比卓别林幽默
-Yes, I can. -You don’t find Keaton funnier than Chaplin?
这个世界上没有谁比卓别林更幽默的了
I don’t think anyone’s funnier than Chaplin.
基顿就是 即使他什么事情也不做
Keaton is. Even when he’s not doing anything he’s funny.
-她长得像戈达尔 -基顿是一个真正的电影人
-And he looks like Godard. -Keaton is a real filmmaker.
卓别林 他只关心 自己个人的表演
Chaplin? All he cares about is his own performance,
满足他的自我
his own ego.
-胡说八道 -这可不是胡说
-Bullshit. -It’s not bullshit.
就是 就是胡说 我看你们美国人
Yes, it is. Sometimes I think you Americans,
就只认同自己的文化
understand fuck all about your own culture.
所以你们永远无法欣赏到 杰里·刘易斯的精彩表演
No wonder you never got Jerry Lewis.
别跟我提什么杰里·刘易斯
Don’t even get me started on Jerry Lewis.
卓别林想要排一个漂亮的镜头的时候
Listen, Matthew. When Chaplin wanted to have a beautiful shot,
他十分清楚该怎么做
he knew how.
比基顿清楚 比任何人都清楚
Better than Keaton. Better than anybody.
还记得”城市之光”里的 最后一个镜头吗
You remember the last shot of “City Lights”?
他看着女孩 她也看着他
He looks at the flower girl, she looks at him.
别忘了 女孩之前是瞎子
And don’t forget she’s been blind,
这是她第一次见到他的模样
so she was seeing him for the very first time.
那镜头看起来 就让你感觉通过她的眼睛
And it’s as if, through her eyes,
我们也是第一次看到他的模样
we also see him for the very first time.
卓别林 这个世界上 最著名的一个人
Charlie, Chaplin, Charlot, the most famous man in the world,
让我们看起来像是我们 也没见过他一样
and it’s as if we’ve never really seen him before.
伊莎 你再放这盒磁带的话
Isa, if you play that fucking record again,
我就把他摔成两半 听到没
I’ll break it in two. OK?
你不是喜欢詹妮丝·乔普林的吗
But you like Janis Joplin.
关掉
Stop it.
我说关掉 伊莎贝尔
I said stop it, Isabelle.
停 停
Stop!
-马修 告诉我 那是什么电影 -什么
-Matthew, tell me what film? -What?
说出电影的名字 其中有一段是
Name a film where someone tap dancing
有一个人跳踢踏舞 把一个人给逼疯了
drives someone else crazy.
-我知道那部电影 -你说不出来就有你的好看了
-I know this. -Forfeit if you can’t answer.
-快点 快点 你会知道后果的 -是”礼帽”
-Quick, quick or you’ll pay the forfeit. -Top Hat. Top Hat.
弗雷德·阿斯泰尔在金姐·罗杰丝的房♥间上面跳舞
Fred Astaire is dancing over Ginger Rogers’ room.
她很生气 因为他把她吵醒了
And she’s mad because he wakes her up.
我答对了
I’m right.
他不错啊
He’s good.
你知道我在想什么吗
You thinking what I’m thinking?
什么
What?
“法外之徒”
Bande a part.
你们还好吧
You’re right.
为什么用这种眼神看着我
Why are you two looking at me like that?
好吧
Well,
是这样的 我亲爱的马修
you see, my little Matthew,
我和里奥很久以来一直 想做一件事情
there’s something Theo and I have been meaning to do for a long time,
但是我们一直没有找到合适的人选
but we’ve been waiting for the right person to do it with.
-现在我们找到了 -你们想做什么
-And I think you’re finally it. -To do what?
-打破”法外之徒”里的纪录 -什么纪录
-Try to beat the record of Bande a part. -What record?
-看过”法外之徒”吧 -看过
-You’ve seen Bande a part? -Yeah.
里面有一个场景是3个人
The scene where the three of them,
-跑步横穿卢浮宫 -再说说
-Race through the Louvre. -Remind me.
他们想打破9分45秒的世界纪录
To beat the world record of nine minutes and 45 seconds.
-对 我想起来了 -我们要打破他们的纪录
-Oh, yeah. Of course. -We’re going to beat their record.
-怎么了 -有什么问题吗
-What? -What’s the matter?
-不 没什么 -害怕了 不会吧
-Nothing, really. -Not afraid, are you?
-不 我不怕 -那是怎么了
-No. I’m not afraid. -What, then?
这说起来对你们两个是容易
It’s easy for you two.
可是我是美国人 你们所说的”陌生人”
I’m an American, what you French call an “alien”.
-然后呢 -然后 如果我被抓了
-So? -So if I get caught,
我就会被驱逐出境的
I get deported.
别担心 朋友 我们不会被抓的
Don’t worry, little man. We’re not going to get caught.
你又不能保证不会被抓
You don’t know that.
法外之徒里他们没有被抓 我们也不会
They weren’t caught in Bande a part.
如果我们打破记录 我们就不会被抓
If we beat the record, we won’t be caught.
那是在拍电影
It’s a movie.
去拿爸爸的秒表 走吧
Go get Papa’s stopwatch. Come on.
-这个主意不错 可是 -马修 这是一个考验
-It’s a great idea… -Matthew, this is a test.
你是想通过 还是失败
Are you going to pass it or fail it?
想好了
Be careful.
就决定在你这一句话
A lot depends on how you answer.
9分28秒 我们比纪录快了17秒
Nine minutes and 28 seconds. We beat the record by 17 seconds.
我们成功了
We did it!
马修 我亲爱的马修 你真棒
Matthew. My little Matthew.
你真棒
You were wonderful.
我们接受他 成为我们的一员
We accept him. One of us.
我们接受他 成为我们的一员
We accept him. One of us.
我们接受他
We accept him.
成为我们的一员 我们接受他 我们接受他
One of us. We accept her, we accept her.
唧唧咕咕 唧唧咕咕
Gooble gooble, gooble gooble.
我们接受他 成为我们的一员
We accept him. One of us.
成为我们的一员
One of us.
♪当你妈妈♪
♪When your mother,♪
♪推掉所有你的的邀请♪
♪sends back all your invitations.♪
♪你♥爸♥爸的♪
♪And your father…♪
♪给你姐姐♪
♪to your sister…♪
♪他说♪
♪he explains…♪
♪你对自己感到厌倦了♪
♪that you’re tired of yourself…♪
♪还有你的创造力♪
♪and all of your creations,♪
♪你不来看我吗 ♪
♪won’t you come see me…♪
♪简妮女王♪
♪Queen Jane?♪
♪你不来看我吗♪