Home 情色电影 戏梦巴黎(2003)

戏梦巴黎(2003)

0
戏梦巴黎(2003)
哈。看过的也不出来说一声,把你们给馋得。。里面压根儿也没3P。。。说起来,感情到那个份儿上了,连情色都看不大出来。(网友点评)

Can’t you see what a beautiful, epic movie that would make?
我认为 这件事说起来容易
I guess, but it’s easy to say “books, not guns”.
但并不那么简单 不是许多书本 而是一本书
But it’s not true. It’s not books, it’s book.
一本书 一本就够了
A book. Just one book.
-闭嘴 你说的就跟我爸爸一样 -不不 听我说
-Shut up. You sound just like my father. -No. Listen to me.
你所崇拜的红军
The Red Guards that you admire,
他们带着同样的书
they all carry the same book,
他们唱同样的歌♥ 他们喊着同样的口号♥
they all sing the same songs, they all parrot the same slogans.
在这部场面宏伟的电影里
So, in this big, epic movie,
每个人都与众不同
everybody is an extra.
我要起鸡皮疙瘩了 让我觉得恶心了
That’s scary to me. That gives me the creeps.
我很抱歉这么说 但是对我来说
I’m sorry to say it, but for me,
其中有一个尖锐的矛盾
there is a distinct contradiction.
为什么
Why?
因为如果你真的相信你刚才所说的
Because if you really believed what you were saying,
那么你就不会在这儿了
you’d be out there.
那我该在哪儿
Where?
-在大街上 -不知道你是什么意思
-Out there, on the street. -I don’t know what you mean.
不 你知道的 外面不停地有事情发生
Yes, you do. Something’s going on out there.
有些事让人感觉很重要
Something that could be really important.
有些事让人感觉可以发生改变 就连我都感觉到了
Something that feels like things could change. Even I get that.
可你却不在那儿 你呆在屋子里
But you’re not out there. You’re inside with me,
和我喝着 昂贵的啤酒 谈论着电影
drinking expensive wine, talking about film,
谈论毛♥泽♥东♥思想 为什么
talking about Maoism. Why?
-够了 -不 告诉我为什么
-That’s enough. -Why?
-够了没有 -问问你自己为什么
-That’s enough. -Ask yourself why.
我认为你并不相信它 我想你买♥♥了灯
Because I don’t think you really believe it. I think you buy the lamp,
贴起海报 但是它不会
and you put up the posters, but it ain’t…
-我认为你不会 -喂 你说得太多了
-I don’t think you… -Look, you speak too much.
好吧
OK.
里奥 听我说 听我说
Theo, just listen to me. Listen to me.
我认为你
I think you prefer…
我认为你更喜欢
I think you prefer when the…
“一起”这个词不意味着 成千上万 而是只有两个
when the word “together” means not “a million”, just “two”.
伙计 伙计们
Boys, boys.
或者3个
Or “three”.
-伊莎 过来加入我们 -不 谢谢
-Come and join us. -No, thank you, my sweet.
这里感觉像妓院
It smells like a whorehouse.
十分感谢
Thanks a lot.
我有一个惊喜给你 在客厅
I’ve got a surprise for you. In the salon.
我来了
I’m getting right in.
-真漂亮 -快 进来
-It’s beautiful. -Come on. Get in.
我们小时候常常这么做
We used to do this when we were little.
来点酒
More wine?
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 你的酒气好重
God, your breath is foul.
-噢 对不起 -你喝醉了
-I’m sorry. -You’re drunk.
对 我醉了
Yes, I’m drunk.
你很漂亮
And you’re beautiful.
而明天早上醒来 我就清醒了
And tomorrow morning, I’ll be sober
你还是那么漂亮
but you’ll still be beautiful.
去睡吧 马修
Go to sleep, Matthew.
现在到了睡觉的时间了吗
Is it time to sleep?
小傻瓜
Idiot.
你的眼睛都快睁不开了
You can hardly keep your eyes open.
晚安
Night-night.
里奥
Theo.
里奥
Theo.
醒醒
Wake up.
怎么了
What is it?
你听我说
I want you to listen.
-为什么 -因为
-Why? -Because.
我爱你 你知道吗
I love you. You know that?
我也爱你
I love you too.
你也爱我 真可笑
You love me too? That’s funny.
你听着吗
Are you listening?
这是永远 好吗
It’s forever, right?
什么永远
What’s forever?
我们两个
The two of us.
-好吗 -好的
-Right? -Yes.
马修为什么这么说
Why did Matthew say that?
马修说什么了
What did Matthew say?
他说我们是魔鬼 怪物
That we’re monsters, freaks.
我只是想让你告诉我 你永远爱我
I just want you to tell me that it’s forever.
永远
It’s forever.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
我们早晨再谈
We’ll talk about it in the morning.
我保证
I promise.
-好了 我们该走了 亲爱的 -就这样吗
-Good. We must leave now, darling. -Already?
到了这种地步了吗 难道你想和他们一起吃饭吗
What would you like? To have dinner with them?
我们悄悄地离开
We must leave on tiptoe.
怎么了
What’s happening?
-大街上起了暴♥乱♥了 -什么
-The street came flying into the room! -What?
大街上有暴♥乱♥
The street came flying into the room!
-什么味道 -催♥泪♥弹♥
-What’s that smell? -It’s tear gas.
上街游♥行♥
Hit the streets!

Go!
走吧
Go on!
上街游♥行♥
Hit the streets!
上街游♥行♥
Hit the streets!
上街游♥行♥
Hit the streets!
上街游♥行♥
Hit the streets!
上街游♥行♥
Hit the streets!
上街游♥行♥
Hit the streets!
上街游♥行♥
Hit the streets!
上街游♥行♥
Hit the streets!
这只是开始 我们会斗争下去的
This is just the start, the fight goes on!
我点着它 然后扔过去
I light it up and throw it on the right.
里奥 这样做不对
Theo, this is wrong. This is wrong.
-这样很好 -这是暴♥力♥
-This is wonderful, Matthew. -This is violence.
这不是暴♥力♥ 跟我来
It’s not violence. Come with me.
这是法♥西♥斯♥主义的行径
This is fucking fascism in a fucking bottle.
我不是法♥西♥斯♥ 警♥察♥才是
I’m no fascist! The cops are fascists!
-警♥察♥对民众施暴 -闭嘴
-Yeah, and police hit people. -Shut up!
你不明白 别管我
You can’t understand. Leave me be!
听我说 听我说一下好吗
Listen to me for a second, OK?
这是他们干的事情 我们不能这么做
This is what they do. This is not what we do.
我们要用脑 我们要用爱心 我们要这样做
We use this. We do this. We use this. We use this.
别来这套
Stop it!
伊莎贝尔 伊莎贝尔
Isabelle. Isabelle.
伊莎
Isa…
警♥察♥去死吧
Death to the cops!
该死的法♥西♥斯♥
Fascists!
这只是开始 我们会斗争下去的
This is just the start, the fight goes on!
这只是开始 我们会斗争下去的
This is just the start, the fight goes on!