Home 恐怖电影 鬼玩人(1981)

鬼玩人(1981)

0
鬼玩人(1981)

我不知道我应该做什么
I don’t know what I would have done
如果我在热煤中还有残骸…
if I had remained on those hot coals,
燃烧了我漂亮的肉体
burning my pretty flesh.
你有漂亮的皮肤
You have pretty skin.
把它给我!
Give it to us!
你必须跟我们走
Join us. Join us.
跟我们来!
Join us.
劈她
Hit her.
劈她!
Hit her!
劈她!
Hit it!
不要! 不!
No no no!
你爱她! 不!
No no! You love her.
不 你爱她!
No, you love her. Don’t do it!
斯考迪?
Scott?
干什么?
Yeah?
我们该怎么办?
What is… what are we gonna do?
我们埋了她
We’re gonna bury her.
我们不能埋谢丽尔
You can’t bury Shelly.
她是我们的朋友
She’s a… she’s a friend of ours.
她死了
Ash, she’s dead.
谢丽尔死了
Shelly’s dead.
我们现在埋了她
We gotta bury her now.
琳达还在睡觉
Linda’s still sleeping.
-我想她其中一条腿… -我要离开这
-I think once her leg’s… -I’m getting out of here.
斯考迪 我们不能带琳达 像她这样的腿去任何地方
Scott, we can’t take Linda anywhere with her leg like that.
我们不知道除了那桥 还是否有其他的路
We don’t even know if there is any other way back besides the bridge.
也许要走路 或许在悬崖周围
Well, maybe there’s a hiking trail or an old road
还有有其他的旧公路
or some other way around the cliff.
我是说 除了桥还有其他的路
I mean, there’s gotta be another way besides the bridge.
听我说
Listen to me.
琳达的腿不能走路
Linda cannot walk with her leg like that.
她连站都站不起来
She can’t even stand up.
那我们留她在这… 这样我们可以送其他人回去
Well, then we’ll leave her here until we can send somebody back.
什么 你疯了?
What are you, crazy?
-斯考迪 -看… 我要离开!
-Scott… -Look, I’m gettin’ out.
我不在乎她发生什么事
I don’t care what happens to her.
她是你的女朋友 你照顾她
She’s your girlfriend. You take care of her.
我要离开这 马上
I’m getting the hell out of here right now.
很快你们就都会像我一样
Soon all of you will be like me
我们会把你们锁在地窖里!
and then we will lock you up in the cellar.
阿什利!
Ash!
-天 -救救我
-Oh my God. -Help me.
好了 好了
Yes, yes.
阿什利
Ash.
斯考迪 你会没事的
Scotty, you’re gonna be okay.
你会没事的 你会没事的
You’re gonna be just fine, you’ll see.
阿什利 它不让我们离开
Ash, it’s not gonna let us leave.
谢丽尔 谢丽尔说的对
Cheryl… Cheryl was right.
-我们都要死在这 -不 我们不会死的
-We’re all gonna die here. -No, we’re not gonna die.
我们都会死! 全部!
We’re all gonna die, all of us!
不 我们不会死的
No, we’re not gonna die.
我们不会死的! 我们离开这里
We’re not gonna die! We’re gonna get outta here.
现在听我说 斯考迪
Now listen to me, Scotty.
除了桥有其他的路吗?
Is there a way around the bridge?
斯考迪
Scotty!
听我说! 上帝!
Listen to me, please. For God’s sake!
斯考迪!
Scott!
-来 -阿什利…
-Come on. -Ash…
阿什利 我不想死
Ash, I don’t wanna die.
你不会离开我的 是吗 阿什利?
You’re not gonna leave me, are you, Ash?
-是吗? -我不想死
-Are you? -“I don’t wanna die.
你不会丢下 我在这的 是吗?
You’re not gonna leave me here, are you?
是吗? 阿什利?
Are you, Ash?”
斯考迪 来 听我说! 我的老天!
Scotty, now come on! Listen to me, for God’s sake.
除了桥还有其他的路吗?
Is there a way around the bridge?
有 有小路
There’s a way… the trail.
但是这树 阿什利
But the trees, Ash,
它们知道
they know.
你不明白吗 阿什利? 它们活了!
Don’t you see, Ash? They’re alive.
闭嘴! 闭嘴! 琳达!
Shut up. Shut up, Linda!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
杀了她! 杀了她!
Kill her. Kill her.
你能的话就杀了她
Kill her if you can, lover boy.
上帝原谅我 琳达
God forgive me, Linda.
阿什利 救救我!
Oh, Ash… help me, please.
阿什利
Ash.
救救我
Help me, please, Ash.
阿什利 不要再让他们把我带走
Oh, Ash, please don’t let them take me away again.
-别 -不 我不会的
-Please. -No, I won’t.
-别 -我不会 我发誓
-Please. -I won’t, I promise.
阿什利 阿什利 救我
Ashley. Ashley, help me.
让我出去
Let me out of here.
阿什利? 阿什利 救我
Ashley? Ash, help me.
让我离开这 我现在没事了
Let me out of here. I’m… I’m all right now.
我现在没事了 阿什利
I’m all right now, Ashley.
我没事了
I’m all right.
不要锁着链条让我出去
Unlock this chain and let me out.
谢丽尔?
Cheryl?
谢丽尔?
Cheryl?
我现在没事了 阿什利!
I’m all right now, Ashley.
不要锁着链条让我出去!
Come unlock the chain and let me out.
我现在没事了
I’m all right now.
你的妹妹 谢丽尔!
It’s your sister Cheryl.
你这杂种!
Oh, you bastards.
你为什么要这样折磨我?
Why are you torturing me like this?
为什么?
Why?!
闭嘴
Shut up.
♪我们会抓到你的♪
♪We’re gonna get you♪
♪我们会抓到你的♪
♪We’re gonna get you♪
♪你在偷看♪
♪Not another peep♪
♪该睡觉了♪
♪Time to go to sleep♪
♪我们…♪
♪We’re… ♪
这样是没有用的 没有用的!
Useless! Useless!
即使我们是对他
In time we’ll come for him
然后我们就会来对你!
and then we’ll come for you!
给 给
Here. Here.
现在 大约一个小时后 太阳就出来的
Now the sun will be up in an hour or so
我们就能一起离开这里
and we can all get out of here together…
你 我… 琳达 谢丽尔
you, me, Linda, Shelly.
不 不 不是谢丽尔
Oh no, not Shelly.
她…
She…
我们都能一起回家
We’ll all be going home together.
你不想回家吗?
Wouldn’t you like to be going home?
我打赌你喜欢的 是吗?
Bet you’d like that, wouldn’t you?
斯考迪?
Scott?
跟我们来!
Join us.
跟我们来!
Join us!
琳达
Oh, Linda.
不!
No! Ahh!
过来
Come to me.
走开 走开
Come on, get off.
天啊
Oh God.
门!
The door.
后门
The back door.
子弹 我在哪看到弹盒了?
Shells… where did I see that box of shells?
♪我们会抓住你♪
♪We’re gonna get you♪
♪我们会抓住你♪
♪We’re gonna get you.♪
闭嘴 琳达!
Shut up, Linda!
-我们都会死 -闭嘴
-We’re all gonna die. -Shut up.
-都会死! -闭嘴!
-All of us. -Shut up!

1
2
3
4
Previous article 蝙蝠侠(1989)
Next article 战马(2011)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。