我想听后面的部分
Hey, come on. I just wanna hear the rest of it.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
关掉
Shut it off.
关掉!
Shut it off!
关掉!
Shut it off!
我的天!
Oh my God!
谢丽尔
Cheryl.
-你去哪? -我不相信这个
-Where are you going? -I can’t believe this.
斯考迪 你知道不要放了
Scott, you knew not to play that.
你知道这会让她不安的
I mean, come on, you knew it was upsetting her.
你不知道你有时说的还更严重
You just don’t know when you’re taking something too far.
那样说这些 你也在玩
Hey, don’t give me that. You were playing it too.
你应该关掉
You could have shut it off.
这没什么的 她白♥痴♥
I mean, big deal. She’s nuts.
这是个玩笑
I mean, it’s just a joke.

Come on.
天啊 她这样好像是三岁小孩一样
Jesus Christ, she acts like she’s three years old or something.
听着 我们为什么不呆会儿 听听暴风雨?
Listen, why don’t we stay up for a while and listen to the storm?
好的
All right, yeah.
我得先去看看谢丽尔 确定她没事
But let me check on Cheryl first to make sure she’s okay.
好的
Okay.
偷瞎子的东西?
Oh, stealing from the blind, huh?
给你的
It’s for you.
你太好了
Ash, how sweet of you.
-可以帮我戴起来吗? -当然
-Would you put it on? -Oh sure.
我本来想在我们来这之前给你的
I was gonna give it to you before we came up here,
但是我很害羞
but things got so hectic.
这是真正的我们单独在一起的机会
This is really the first chance we’ve had to be alone.
去看看
Take a look.
太美了
Oh, Ash, it’s beautiful.
我很喜欢
I really love it.
我永远不会取下来
I’ll never take it off.
跟我们来
Join us.
有人吗?
Is anybody out there?
我知道这有人
I know someone’s out there.
我听到你了 我听到你在地窖里
I heard you. I heard you in the cellar.
跟我们来
Join us.
救命
Help!
阿什利!
Ashley!
救命!
Help!
钥匙
Oh, the keys.
救命
Help!
-你发生什么事? -你怎么啦?
-What the hell happened to you? -What’s the matter with you?
是树林里有什么弄成你这样吗
Did something in the woods do this to you?
不 是树林自己
No, it was the woods themselves.
它们活了! 阿什利
They’re alive, Ashley.
那些树! 它们活了!
The trees, they’re alive.
阿什利 我为什么不带她去躺会儿
Ash, why don’t I take her in the back room so she can lie down?
我不躺!
I’m not lying down!
我要离开这
I wanna get out of here.
我要马上离开这里
I wanna leave this place right now.
-马上 阿什利! -等等
-Right now, Ashley. -Wait a minute.
我相信今晚 是不能离开了
I sure as hell am not leaving anyplace tonight.
-谢丽尔 -谢丽尔
-Cheryl. -Cheryl.
外面没有什么 树是不会攻击人的
Look, there’s nothing out there. Trees do not attack people.
阿什利 你能送我回城镇
Ashley, will you drive me into town or not?
什么 现在?
What, right now?
可以 我送你去
Yeah. Look, sure sure, I’ll take you into town,
但是听你说的
but just listen to what you’re saying.
我不介意听起来是什么样子
I don’t care how it sounds.
我要马上离开这地方
I wanna get out of this place right now.
好 你今晚可以呆在城镇里
Okay, you can stay somewhere in town tonight.
快 别这样
Come on, come on, come on.
我知道会不能启动的 它不让我们离开
I know it’s not gonna start. It’s not gonna let us leave.
你为什么停车?
Why are you stopping?
在这等会
Wait here a minute.
你看到什么了吗?
Do you see something?
你去哪?
Where are you going?
阿什利?
Ashley?
阿什利?
Ashley?
-它不让我们离开 -什么?
-It’s not gonna let us go. -What?
它不让我们离开! 我告诉过你!
It’s not gonna let us go. I told you!
我告诉过你! 它不让我们离开
I told you, it’s not gonna let us go.
你为什么不听我说?
Why won’t you listen to me?
不要 不要
No! No!
不要 不要
No! No!
我知道我的妻子已经成为
I know now that my wife has become host
达里安魔鬼的主人
to a Ca’n Darian demon.
我害怕用这本书唯一征服
I fear that the only way to stop
这些着魔的人方法…
those possessed by the spirits of the book
这是通过对肉体的分割
is through the act of bodily dismemberment.
我现在要离开避免这些恐怖
I would leave now to avoid this horror,
但是对我自己…
but for myself I…
我已经看到黑影在树林里 游荡…
I have seen the dark shadows moving in the woods
我毫不怀疑的我已经从 这本书中复兴…
and I have no doubt that whatever I have resurrected through this book
很明显这是在叫我
is sure to come calling for me.
好 让我想想… 是7
Okay, let me think. Um… it’s a seven.
-什么花色? -方块!
-What suit? -Um, diamonds.
不! 等等… 红桃
No no no, wait. Um, hearts.
我的天 红桃7 你说对了
Oh my God! Seven of hearts, you’re right.
嘿! 阿什利! 我猜对了
Hey, Ash, I guessed the card right.
是的 真让人惊奇 琳达
Yeah, truly amazing, Linda.
我不知道 但是我想
I don’t know, I don’t know, but I think
这是特别的感觉或是什么吧
it’s really some sort of extra sense or something.
-你知道 就像E.S.P猜猜这张 -试试这张
-You know, like ESP? -Okay, try this.
-好的 是7 -我不敢相信!
-Okay, um, it’s a seven. -I don’t believe it!
黑桃… 黑桃Q
Of spades… queen of spades.
红桃4
Four of hearts,
黑桃8
eight of spades…
黑桃2
two of spades,
方块J 梅花J
jack of diamonds, jack of clubs!
你们为什么打扰我们休息?
Why have you disturbed our sleep,
把我们从远古的睡眠中吵醒?
awakened us from our ancient slumber?
你们要死! 就像在你们之前的其他人一样
You will die like the others before you.
我们会一个接一个的带走你们
One by one we will take you.
她怎么啦?
What happened to her?
你看到她的眼睛了吗?
Did you see her eyes?
阿什利 我很怕 她怎么啦?
Ash, I’m scared. What’s wrong with her?
谢丽尔! 住手!
Cheryl, stop it!
跟我们走 跟…
Join us. Join…
阿什利 我想我们应该离开这里
Ash, I think we ought to get out of here.
是的
Yeah.
到天亮还有几个小时
We still have a few more hours before morning.
我想我不能等这么久
I don’t think I can wait that long.
你必须这样 我们都必须这样
You have to. We all have to.
到早上 我们上车过桥
And then in the morning we’ll get in the car and we’ll take the bridge.
还有…
And…
她为什么不停的发出可怕的声音?
Why does she keep making those horrible noises?
我不知道!
I don’t know!
她的眼睛怎么回事?
What about her eyes?
她的眼睛怎么回事?
What about her eyes?
天啊 她的眼睛是怎么回事?
For God’s sake, what happened to her eyes?
一切都会没事的
Everything’s gonna be all right.
斯考迪 我… 我想外面有什么东西
Scotty, I… I think there’s something out there.
去睡觉 好吗?
Go to bed and get some sleep, okay?
谢丽尔?
Shelly?

No!
别烧死她 拖她出来!
Don’t burn her! Get her out!
不!
No no no.
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!