Home 德国电影 影子写手(2010)

影子写手(2010)

0
影子写手(2010)

Always nice to see you, Roy.
罗伊 很高兴见到你
Good luck.
祝你好运
Oh, God.
天啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah? Congratulations!
喂? 恭喜恭喜
On what? On having me as your agent.
什么事 因为我是你的经纪人了
Yeah, I can hardly believe my luck.
好吧 我真的太背了
Are you packed?
你收拾好了吗
I just got mugged.
我刚被抢劫了
Shit! Are you okay?
操 你怎样
Yeah, all they took was the manuscript that Sidney Kroll gave me.
他们把西德尼·科罗尔给我的手稿抢走了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
I don’t know. You tell me.
不知道 你说呢
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
No, I’m fine. I think they must have followed me from Rhinehart’s.
我没事 我想他们从莱茵哈特就开始跟踪我了
Why would they do that?
他们为什么这么做
Well, maybe they thought I had Lang’s book.
也许他们以为我拿的是朗的书
I knew this whole thing was a bad idea.
我早知道这不是什么好事
You’re still okay to fly tonight, right?
你今晚飞没有问题吧
For God’s sake, Rick, I’m in shock.
天啊 里克 我都吓坏了
Well, here’s another shock for you.
你要再被吓一次了
For one month’s work on a manuscript that’s already written,
仅仅花一个月撰写已经写好的手稿
Rhinehart Inc. is willing to pay you $250,000, plus expenses.
莱茵哈特公♥司♥就付你25万 花销另计
Window seat or aisle?
靠窗还是走廊的座位?
…Islam has issued a statement claiming responsibility.
…穆♥斯♥林♥教派声明对事件负责
We hope to bring you more on that later in the bulletin.
进一步的消息在稍后的新闻中报道
Meanwhile,
与此同时
former British prime minister Adam Lang is back in the news tonight.
前英国首相亚当·朗在今晚的新闻中亮相
According to leaked documents, Mr. Lang authorized
据泄漏的文件表示 朗先生曾非法授权
the illegal use of British special forces
下令英国特种部队
to seize four suspected Al-qaeda terrorists in Pakistan
在巴基斯坦逮捕4名疑似基♥地♥组♥织♥成员
and then hand them over for interrogation by the CIA.
并交由中情局审问
The men, Nasir Ashraf, Marwat Sayed,
这4名男子是纳西尔·阿什拉夫 马尔瓦特·赛义德
Salim Khan and Karuk Ahmed,
萨利姆·翰和卡克·艾哈迈德
all British citizens,
均是英国公民
were seized in the Pakistani city of Peshawar five years ago.
5年前在巴基斯坦的白沙瓦被捕
All four were allegedly transferred out of the country
4名男子据说全被转移到秘密
to a secret location and tortured.
地点接受拷问
Mr. Ashraf is reported to have died under interrogation.
阿什拉夫先生据报道在审讯过程中死亡
Such an operation would have been illegal under…
此一系列行动违反了…
Yeah? Where are you?
怎么了 你在哪儿
Heathrow, like you. Waiting for my flight to New York.
跟你一样 在希斯罗机场等飞机去纽约
Can you see the news?
你看到新闻了吗
The Lang story? Yeah, I’m watching it now.
关于朗的报道吗 我正在看
What have you gotten me into?
你看你把我扯到什么里面了
I got you into a quarter of a million bucks, pal,
兄弟 我给你带来25万美元的工作
That’s what I got you into.
这就是我给你的
They’re calling my flight. I gotta go.
呼叫登机了 我要挂了
Listen, I just realized
听好了 我刚发现
Sidney Kroll could have given me that manuscript deliberately
西德尼·科罗尔可能是故意把手稿给我
so it would look like I was carrying Lang’s book.
让别人以为我拿的是朗的书
Why the hell would he do that?
他干吗要这样做
I don’t know. To use me as a tethered goat?
我不知道 拿我做替罪羊?
Get some sleep on the plane. You’re sounding weird.
在飞机上好好睡一觉吧 别胡思乱想了
“A tethered goat.” I’ll call you next week.
替罪羊 下周给你电♥话♥
…and long-term psychological trauma.
…以及长♥期♥的精神创伤
In other words, torture.
换句话说 这是严刑拷问
Hello, sir. Would you like a newspaper to read?
先生你好 要来份报纸吗
Have you got the Evening Standard? We do, yes.
有标准晚报吗 当然
Thanks. Thank you.
谢了 谢谢你
Hello, madam. Would you like a newspaper to read?
女士你好 要来份报纸吗
Yes, please. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Passport?
护照
This is an absolute scandal!
这绝对是诽谤
Amelia Bly. Welcome.
我是阿米莉亚·布莱 欢迎
I’m Adam’s assistant.
我是亚当的助手
Adam’s in New York, unfortunately,
很不巧 亚当在纽约
and won’t be back until later this afternoon.
今天下午才回来
Actually, forget I said that, it’s bloody ridiculous!
别管我说的了 这太他妈荒谬了
Oh, dear. I’m so sorry. I’m afraid Ruth’s having one of those days.
亲爱的 抱歉 可能露丝来大姨妈了
If this isn’t a good time, I could go to…
如果现在不合适 我可以…
No, no. She’s keen to meet you.
不不 她很想与你见面
Right. Shall we make a start? Right.
好了 我们可以开始了 好的
How was your journey? Long.
一路行程如何 好漫长
We’re a small team. Thanks.
我们的团队很小 谢谢
This is Alice.
这位是爱丽丝
Lucy’s traveling with Adam.
露西在陪着亚当
We need another pair of hands,
我们还需一双手
but Adam couldn’t bring himself to replace Mike.
可亚当不愿亲自替代迈克
They were together so long. How long were you with him?
他们合作很久了 你跟他工作多久了
Eight years. I’m an attachment from number 10.
8年了 我就像是附属品
Poor number 10.
真杯具
Before I show you the manuscript,
在给你看手稿前
I need you to sign this confidentiality agreement.
你需要签署这份保密协议
Sign here.
签这里
And here.
跟这里
And here.
还有这里
Wow, quite a place.
好漂亮
Don’t you get lonely at night?
你晚上不会寂寞吗
It’s my husband I miss the most.
我会特别想我老公
Are you married? I noticed you don’t wear a wedding ring.
你结婚了? 我没看到你带戒指啊
I can’t, sadly. It’s far too large.
很可惜 我不能戴 太大了
It bleeps when I go through airport security.
每次过安检的时候都会响
Here we are.
这就是了
The manuscript is not to be removed from this room.
原稿不得带出这间房♥
It’s not to be copied.
不得复♥制♥
You have six hours before Adam gets in from New York.
在亚当从纽约回来前 你还有6个小时
Can you finish by then? I’ll try.
你能看完吗 我尽力
I’ll ask Dep to bring you up a sandwich for lunch.
午餐的时候我会让德普送三文治给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Have fun.
好好享受
“Langs are Scottish folk,
朗氏家族最初是苏格兰民族
originally, and proud of it.”
我很引以为傲
“Our name is a derivation of ‘long,’
我们的名字来源于’长’这个字
the old English word for ‘tall,’
古英语里是高大的意思
“and it is from north of the border that my forefathers hail.”
同样是为了向北边界的祖先致敬
Fuck.

“My great-grandfather, Ebenezer Lang,
我的曾祖父 埃比尼泽·朗
was born in 1862 in Pitlochry, Scotland.”
1862年在苏格兰的皮特洛赫里出生
“One of nine children, seven of them boys.”
他是9个孩子之一 其中7个是男生
“The American president was much taller than I had expected.”
美国总统比我想象中高多了
“This year’s European Summit was particularly interesting.”
今年的欧洲峰会特别有趣
“I have always found the queen, in private,
私底下 我常发现女王殿下
to have a delightful sense of humor.”
有着讨喜的幽默感
Thanks.
谢了
“I’ve always been an optimist.
我一直是个乐观主义者
The present is where we live.
我们生活的地方就是恩赐
“Ruth and I look forward to the future,
无论拥有什么
whatever it may hold.”
露丝和我都十分期待未来
As bad as that?
有那么差吗
Oh, hello.
你好
Well? How bad is it?
到底有多差
You haven’t read it?
你没读过吗
Not all of it.
没有读完
Well, let’s just say it needs some work. How much work?
这么说吧 还需要一些工作 要多少
Well, all the words are there. They’re just in the wrong order.
所有的文字都有了 只是需要整理一下
Come on. You look like you need a break.
来吧 你需要休息一下
You were my idea.
让你来写是我的主意
I was?
是吗
You wrote Christy Costello’s memoirs, didn’t you?
克里斯蒂·克斯特罗的回忆录是你写的吧