怎么了
What was that?
嘿 看哪里呢 老兄 我的眼睛在上面呢
Hey, sport, my eyes are up here.
这个死小孩儿
Look at this fucking kid.
被宠坏的小男孩
Spoiled little fucking Barton boy.
小混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he’s a fancy little prick, isn’t he?
好吧
You know what?
给你了
You can just take my dime.
怎么你现在让给我了
You want me to take your dime?
是什么慈善事业吗
Like it’s, uh… like it’s charity?
不 或者是…
No. What I meant was…
我们可以一起玩
we could play together.
你来当我的左手
Yeah, you could be my left arm.
你是说我吗
The fuck did you just say to me?
嘿 – 汉纳姆先生
Hey! – Mr. Hunham?
怎么了
Mm, yes?
汉纳姆先生 我们可以走了吗 – 为什么
Mr. Hunham, can we go, please? – Why?
刚刚有人骂我小混♥蛋♥
Uh, I’ve just been called a fancy little prick.
嘿 你跑什么 – 我们该走了
Hey! Why’d you run off? – We should go.
我们刚刚在和你说话
We were just talking to you.
你的学校没教过你礼仪吗
Don’t they teach you manners at that school?
不 不 不 – 肯尼思
No, no, no. No, no. – Kenneth!
肯尼斯 别管他
Kenneth, leave him alone.
他们只是进来吃点东西
They just came in for some food.
肯尼思 肯尼思
Kenneth. Kenneth.
这样好吧
Is that right?
我知道肯定是他冒犯到了你
Uh, I don’t doubt he did something to offend you.
他总这样
It’s his specialty.
这样 我给你们买♥♥些喝的
Now, perhaps I can purchase you gentlemen something to imbibe
我们就让这件事
and we could let whatever this unfortunate incident is
像渡渡鸟一样消失吧
go the way of the dodo.
什么鸟
The what?
渡渡鸟 一种已经灭绝的鸟
The dodo. It’s an extinct bird.
他的意思是
What he’s trying to say is
请你们喝杯啤酒
he’d like to buy you guys a beer.
好啊好啊 – 好吧
Yeah, yeah. Okay. – Great.
我要一杯米勒
Yeah, yeah. I’ll have a Miller.
啤酒中的香槟
Champagne of beers.
你为什么给那些家伙买♥♥啤酒 他们是混♥蛋♥
Why’d you buy those guys beers? They’re assholes.
你要换个角度
That’s one way to look at it.

Hey.
拿着
Catch.
你知道有多少男孩的手被炸掉了
How many boys do you know have had their hands blown off?
你们这些小男孩又不会去越南
Barton boys don’t go to Vietnam.
不 等着你们的是耶鲁大学 达特茅斯大学或康奈尔大学
No, they go to Yale or Dartmouth or Cornell,
无论他们是否应得
whether they deserve to or not.
除了柯蒂斯·兰姆 – 没错 除了他
Except for Curtis Lamb. – Except for Curtis Lamb.
你当过兵吗
Were you ever in the military?
41年的时候我想入伍 但是被拒绝了
Yes. I tried to enlist in ’41, but was rejected.
我要进那里
I have to get in over there.
他们让我当了空袭管♥理♥员♥
They made me an air raid warden.
给了我一个口哨和需要的一切
Gave me a whistle and everything.
头盔 臂章
Helmet, armband.
在我们回去之前 我能跟你说实话吗
Before we get going, can I be candid with you?
你的味道闻起来
You smell.
像条鱼
Like fish.
过了一天之后真的很明显
And it’s really noticeable towards the end of the day.
都从你的外套里渗出来了
I can even smell it on your coat.
你介意我打开窗户吗
Mind if I crack the window?
三甲基氨基尿症
Trimethylaminuria.
(一种非常罕见的疾病 会让患者的汗水 呼吸
唾液和尿液闻起来像臭鱼或臭鸡蛋)
什么
Huh?
三甲基氨基尿症
Trimethylaminuria.
这意味着我的身体无法分解三甲胺
Means my body can’t break down trimethylamine.
这就是气味的来源
That’s the smell.
确实 每到这个时候就会更难闻
And, uh, yes, more toward the end of the day.

Wow.
你这一生都是这样吗
Your whole life?
难怪你害怕女人
No wonder you’re afraid of women.
我不怕女人
I am not afraid of women.
天啊 – 对不起
Jesus H. Christ. – Sorry.
我什么都不该说的
I shouldn’t have said anything.
格特勒博士说我总是
Dr. Gertler says I don’t always
会忽略跟我说话的人 不为他们考虑
give consideration to my audience.
格特勒博士是谁
Ah. And who is Dr. Gertler?
我的心理医生
My shrink.
格特勒医生有试过狠狠地踢你一脚吗
Has Dr. Gertler ever tried a good, swift kick in the ass?
好吧 好吧 现在轮到你了
Okay, all right, now your turn.
来吧
Go ahead.
说说我吧
Tell me something about me.
我的缺点什么的 – 你的缺点吗
Something negative. – Something negative about you?
是啊 随便一件什么事
Sure. Just one thing.
只能说一件吗
Just one?
昨晚你们两个怎么没吃晚饭
Why’d you two miss dinner last night?
哦 我们进城了 办些跟学校相关的事情
Oh, we went into town on some, uh, school-related business.
你不能打电♥话♥通知一下吗
And you couldn’t call?
对不起抱歉
早上好
Good morning, everybody.
嗨 丹尼 – 早上好
Hi, Danny. – Good morning.
去给自己拿个盘子吧
You can go on in and fix yourself a plate.
嗯 猜我发现了什么有趣的事情
Mm, I just saw something funny.
有人吐在了
I walked into the gym,
体育馆里
and someone had vomited in there.
你不说的话 我都不知道
You don’t say. I don’t know anything about that.
我也是
Yeah. Me, neither.
我会马上调查的
No, uh, I’ll look into that right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯嗯 我明白是怎么回事了
Mm-hmm. I see how it is.
你都不如直接承认了
You’re out your mind.
我很感谢你过来帮我
I appreciate you pitching in.
不不不 我才是要谢谢你
No, no, I should be thanking you.
做这件事很治愈
This is very therapeutic.
得了吧 等你跟三百个只会抱怨的小混♥蛋♥
Try it when you’re stuck
困在一起的时候 再做这件事
serving 300 little shits, and all they do is complain.
到时候看看有多治愈
Then you tell me how therapeutic it is.
好吧
Well, fair enough.
玛丽
Mary.
说谁谁到
Speaking of.
哦 布朗尼蛋糕
Oh, brownies?
天啊 我真想全都吃了
God, yes. I want all of these.
啊啊 拿一个就行了
Ah-ah. Just take one.
剩下的是留给晚上的圣诞派对的
The rest is for the Christmas party tonight.
那是什么 居然有个派对吗
What Christmas party? There’s a Christmas party?
是的 在克兰小姐家里
Yeah, at Miss Crane’s house.
我只会待一小会儿
I’m only going to go for a little bit.
露个脸证明我确实去了
Show my face and say I was there.
对了 克兰小姐说她也邀请了你
You know, Miss Crane said she invited you too.
我想去参加聚会
I want to go to the party.
她没有专门邀请我 我们只是闲聊
She didn’t mean it. We were just making small talk.
不想去就算了
If you don’t want to go, don’t go.
我带他去就行了
I’ll take him.
玛丽可以带我去
Mary can take me.
不 事情不是这样的
No, that’s not how it works.
我才是你的临时监护人
You’re under my supervision.
好吧 也许你可以整天坐在这里
Okay, maybe it’s fine for you to sit around here
看这些书
and read books all day,
但我真的要疯了
but I’m losing my goddamn mind.
天啊 – 嘿
Jesus! – Hey!
年轻人 注意措辞
Watch your mouth, young man.
今天可是平安夜
Not on Christmas Eve.
看到了吧
You see?
我要怎么相信他