前情提要
火灾 女孩 断电 你觉得这其中有联♥系♥吗
The fires, the girls, the power outages… I mean, you think they’re somehow connected?
– 妈妈 – 是个新器官
Mum? It’s an organ.
是她们出于必要进化出来的
They developed it out of necessity.
– 告诉那位女士我很抱歉 – 我觉得是她给我的
Tell the lady I’m sorry. I think she gave it to me.
你喜欢以一个英雄的姿态 去面对摄像机
You love to stand in front of the cameras when you can present yourself as a hero,
当你可以帮助人们觉得 不那么疯狂 孤单时 你就是个懦夫
but when you can help people not feel so crazy and alone, you are a coward.
别把这件事给我搞砸了 玛格特
Don’t fuck this up for me, Margot.
这不是恶作剧 我们所知道的世界将不复以往
This is not a hoax. The world as we know it may never be the same.
你是谁
你有佐娅的消息吗
– Have you heard from Zoia?
还是没有 这么多年一直没有
– Still nothing. Nothing in all these years.
我希望我的祖国因我而骄傲 还有我妹妹佐娅
I want to make my country proud of me and also my sister, Zoia.
看看你有的东西
Look what you have!
你觉得我这些都是白来的吗
You think this has cost me nothing?
女孩会放电这种现象 给经济市场造成了混乱
The sparkling girls phenomenon has caused chaos in economic markets
在喀尔巴阡也不例外
and Carpathia is no exception.
维克多莫斯卡列夫总统 面对这种混乱
President Viktor Moskalev is not acting fast enough
带来的经济压力 并没有快速做出反应
to deal with the economic pressures of this chaos.
去你的吧 莫斯卡列夫
Fuck you, Moskalev!

THIEF
你今天有三个访谈
You have three interviews today.
– 今天《名利场》想要拍摄你 – 至少不是想要拍死我
The photographer from Vanity Fair wants to shoot you in your office. At least it’s not between the eyes.
小心使用黑色幽默和讽刺 专注于你的家庭生活
Careful with the gallows humour and the sarcasm. Focus on your family life.
你是一个儿子和两个女儿的母亲
You’re the mum of a son, as well as two daughters–
我生过几个孩子我自己知道 海伦
I am aware of how many humans have exited my vagina, Helen. – Oh, God…
我保证我会抓住谈话重点
I promise I will stick to the talking points.
所有人都知道我有工作 对吧 我是市长
But everybody knows I have a job to do, right? – I’m a mayor.
你站出来为它发声的那一刻 就已经成为了它的代言人
– The minute you stepped out in front of this thing, you became the face of it.
玛格特 你可以往后靠一点 下颌再抬高些吗
Margot, can you lean back just a bit? And point your chin more toward me?
不要微笑 颈部放松 眼睛直视我
Don’t smile. Relax your neck, eyes right at me.
看着我 表情要像想要吃了我
Look at me like you want to fry my face off!
对了 就这样 非常好
Yes, that’s it! Gorgeous.
激烈 很有力量感
Fierce, powerful.
电击女孩
第一季第五集
一直令青春期女孩烦恼的
The electrical condition that’s been affecting adolescent girls
放电现象并非病毒 也不是恶作剧
is not a virus, and it’s not a trick.
医生发现在年轻女孩的锁骨处
Doctors have discovered the presence of a new organ
出现了一个新器官
along the collarbone of young woman.
是在12岁到19岁女孩身上自然 产生的 这种能力似乎可以被转移
It emerges naturally in girls age 12 to 19. and the ability seems to be transferable.
这个器官似乎是在模拟 心脏发出的电脉冲
This organ appears to be mimicking some of the electrical impulses of the heart.
目前我们不知道 这个器官进化出来的原因
Now, we don’t know why this has developed.
我们不知道这种能力的程度及其目的
We don’t know the extent or purpose of this, uh, power.
在未来的几个月里 我们将共同面对这些问题
These are the questions we’ll all be facing together over the coming month.
“放电女孩”将会被处以极刑
SPARKLING GIRLS WILL BE DEALT WITH BY CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
索菲亚去哪儿了
Where is Sofia?
所有女人都被要求离开
All the women were told to leave.
求你听我说 我们不是威胁
But please, let me say this. We are not a threat.
他们说我可以留下你
They said I could keep you? We are still…
就是因为我没有那种能力
Only because I don’t have the power.
…以及配偶 同事和朋友们
…Partners, the colleagues, everyone…
– 瓦迪姆 – 我们不是敌人
Vadim. We are not the enemy.
好啊
Yes, yes!
宝贝 你拉得真不错 拉得真好
You did such a good poo, such a good poo, my baby!
是 我很骄傲
Yes, I’m proud!
…在沙特阿♥拉♥伯…
我在那边有联♥系♥人
I have contacts there.
他们不会让这种事继续的
They won’t let this go on.
访谈挪到了下午4点
The interview has moved to 4 p.m.
那我们就5点钟到
So then we turn up at 5 p.m.
他们会想要聊一下经济
They’ll want to talk about the economy.
– 我建议你尽量避免这个话题 – 我想谈什么就谈什么
I would suggest you avoid that at all costs. I’ll talk about what I like.
我们不知道银行下周是否会开门
We don’t know if the banks will open next week.
– 人们会… – 没有我可能会更糟
The people will turn– But it could have been much worse with a different guy in charge,
你告诉他们了吗 有我在这里算他们走运
did you tell them that? They’re lucky I’m here.
人们充满恐慌
People are scared.
我告诉过他们 让女人开车不是个好主意
I told them women driving was a bad idea.
在一件事上做出让步 最后会怎么样
You give in on one thing, where does it end?
– 总理… – 你来晚了
Prime Minister, you’re late.
访谈是为了表示你还活着
The point of the interview is to show you’re still alive–
访谈是为了表示你还在这里
The point of the interview is to show you’re still here.
谈谈那六个放电的女孩以及…
And to talk about the first six girls who used this electricity and how they’re–
她们死了 将军 她们死了
They’re dead, General. They’re dead.
就像我们说过的那样
Just as we said would happen.
对吗
Right?

Right.
将军
General…
暴风雨要来了吗
is there a storm coming?
我想是的
Yes. I think there is.
可能比你认为得更近
It might be closer than you think.
下来
Get out!
求你不要
Please, no!
你们要带我们去哪儿
Where are you taking us?
闭嘴
Shut up!
听话 不然我就杀了你
Behave or I’ll kill you.
拜托
Please.
求你放我走吧
Please let me go!
她多大了
How old is she?
不要 拜托
No, please.
– 她多大了 – 不知道
How old is she? I don’t know.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
– 我付过钱了 我付了很多… – 我告诉过你的
I paid for it, I gave good money. I told you…
我们不再带年轻女孩来了
we don’t bring young girls anymore!
不要年轻女孩了 你会放电
No young girls! You have it!
不要 求你了
No! Please!
我没有那种能力
I don’t have it!
– 快走 – 我没有
– Move. – I don’t have it!
快走 出去
Move! Move! Out!
– 他们不要年轻人了 – 不知道
They don’t want young ones anymore? I don’t know.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
– 吉玛娅 – 吉玛娅
– Kimaya. – Kimaya.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
我叫佐娅
Zoia.
佐娅多尼西
Zoia Donici.
他们什么时候会…
– When will they–
佐娅 说英语 你不会希望他们听懂你说的
– Zoia, in English. You don’t want them to understand you.
你想离开这里吗 那就说英语
You want to get out of here? You need to speak English.
这事很严肃
This is serious.
我知道 塔蒂阿娜
I know, Tatiana.
我知道很严肃 他们只能供得起 一个孩子 你是被选中的那个
I know it’s serious. They can only back one child and you are the chosen one.
所以现在我的命还不如你的牙齿值钱
Zo… My life is worth less than your teeth right now.
或许我应该在嘴里贴个价签
Yeah, maybe I should walk around with a price tag in my mouth
以防妈妈忘了告诉别人 养大我的成本是多少
in case Mama missed telling someone how much it cost her.
她疯了
She’s crazy.
你有什么计划
So, what’s your plan?
以色列
Israel.
我要去以色列找隔壁的若桑太太
I’m going to Israel to find Mrs. Josan from next door.
你四岁之后就没再见过她
You haven’t seen her since you were four years old.
是啊 但她离开的时候 跟我说过我可以和她住在一起
Yeah, but when she left, she told me that I could live with her.
这个计划还算不错 去以色列这部分不错
It’s not a terrible plan. The Israel part.
是 但这不是去参加奥♥运♥会
Yeah… but it’s not the Olympics.
我会给你带点东西回来的 一个礼物
I’ll bring you something home.
好啊 拜托不要奥♥运♥会纪念品
A gift. Yeah, but please not an Olympic gift.
废话
It’s crap.
胡扯 说:“这是胡扯”
Shit. – Say “it’s shit”.
– 是“怒扯” – 胡扯
– “It’s shit.” Sh-shit.
胡扯
Shit.
– 我给你带巧克力 – 不要
I’ll bring you chocolate. – Mm? – Hmm?
– 我要鞋子 – 我从哪儿弄到鞋子呢
Shoes! Where will I get shoes from?
在更衣室里啊
In the fucking dressing room.
– 好吧 鞋子 – 该死的鞋子
Okay. – Okay, shoes. – Shit shoes.
该死的鞋子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!