Home 动作电影 国民公敌(1931)

国民公敌(1931)

0
国民公敌(1931)

当荷兰人到来时,他会留下一些啤酒,而你必须接收
When Dutch comes around, he’s gonna leave some beer, and you’re gonna take it.
你得付钱买♥♥下,否则的话…
And you’re gonna kick in with the dough. If you don’t…
有人会打得你满地找牙,明白吗?
…somebody’s gonna kick your teeth out one at a time. Get me?
对,你现在就需要买♥♥酒,我们该留下多少?
Yeah, and you’ll be needing some right away. How many shall we leave?
-两桶-荷兰人,你听到了吗?带五桶来
– Two kegs. – You hear that, Dutch? Bring in five kegs.
“帕特里克·赖安先生及夫人,献上”
Mr. and Mrs. Patrick J. Ryan.
“伯纳德·格劳根先生及夫人,献上”
Mr. and Mrs. Bernard Crogen.
“迈克尔·鲍尔斯,欢迎回来”
Welcome home, Michael Powers.
“塞缪尔·内森,献上”?
Samuel Nathan?
塞缪尔·内森?我从未听说过他
Samuel Nathan? I never heard of him.
他也叫纳尔斯·内森,是汤姆的新朋友
Nails Nathan, one of Tom’s new friends.
帕特,汤姆现在做什么?
What’s Tom doing now, Pat?
-母亲说他在做什么行政工作-是吗?不止如此
– Mother said something about a political job. – Yeah, and that ain’t all.
他和麦特整天都跟一群女孩在华盛顿部队旅店鬼混
He and Matt have been running around with a couple of girls at the Washington Arms Hotel.
最糟糕的是,这些事情他都瞒着你母亲
Well, now, the worst part of it all is that he’s been lying to his mother.
他让她觉得他是靠诚实守信取得成功的
He’s leaving her think that he’s made an honest success.
当然了,他被捕只是早晚的事
But sure, it’s only a question of time when he’s going to be caught.
然后他就会让你母亲伤心透顶
And then he’ll be after, breaking her poor heart.
他到底在做什么?
But what’s he doing?
啤酒,私自贩卖♥♥
Beer, bootleg.
他是帕蒂·赖安帮派的一员,但这还不是全部
He’s one of Paddy Ryan’s gang, but that’s not all.
当然了,他们什么都不怕
Sure they stop at nothing.
每个人都得买♥♥他的啤酒,否则他就揍你
You either take their beer or they put you on the spot.
迈克尔,我告诉你,这是肮脏的生意
Aw, I tell you, Michael, it is a wicked business.
就在上个星期…
Why, only last week…
-拿好了吗?-拿好了
– You got it? – Yeah, I got it.
汤米,你可真好
Oh. That’s nice of you, Tommy.
但我觉得迈克无法喝酒
But I don’t think Mike’ll be able to drink any.
这可是本城最好的啤酒,对他有好处
It’s the best beer in town. It’ll do him good.
迈克尔,晚餐准备好了,要我帮你吗?
Dinner’s all ready, Michael. Shall I help you in?
不用,母亲,我能行
No, Mother. I can make it.
那我先告辞了,回头见
Well, I’ll be getting along. I’ll see you all later.
再见
Bye-bye.
迈克,肉好吃吗?
How’s the meat, Mikey?
好吃,妈
Fine, Ma.
我希望你能多吃点,尝尝这些卷心菜
I wish you’d eat more. Try some of this cabbage.
妈,我已经吃了很多
I’ve had plenty, Ma.
我们还没为你的健康干杯呢
Say, we haven’t drunk to your health yet.
这可值得盛大庆祝一番
This is a swell celebration.
迈克,这杯给你
There you are, Mike.
-妈,足够你喝的-每人倒一杯
– Enough for you, Ma. – Put a head on that, will you?
鲍尔斯夫人
Mrs. Powers.
迈克,这杯先敬你
Well, here’s to you, Mike.
迈克,你为何不喝?
Why don’t you drink, Mike?
来吧,只是点啤酒
Come on. It’s only beer.
麦特,我不想喝
I don’t want any, Matt.
你怎么了?
What’s eating you?
我不想打扰你们喝酒
I’m not interfering with your drinking.
如果你们想喝,请便。但如果我不想喝,我就不喝
If you want to drink it, go on. But if I don’t want to, I don’t have to.
这些啤酒配不上你,是吗?
So beer ain’t good enough for you, huh?
你以为我在乎的只是桶里的啤酒?我知道里面是什么
You think I’d care if it were just beer in that keg? I know what’s in it.
我知道你干的那些事,你怎么有新衣服和新汽车的
I know what you’ve been doing. How you got those clothes and those new cars.
你跟妈说你在政♥府♥工作,你在城里的薪水册上
You’ve been telling Ma you’ve gone into politics. That you’re on the city payroll.
帕特·布克警官把一切都告诉我了
Pat Burke told me everything.
你们这些谋杀犯!
You murderers!
这桶里不仅仅只是酒,还有血,人的血!
It’s not only beer in that keg. It’s beer and blood. Blood of men!
你一点都没变
You ain’t changed a bit.
再说,你的手也不是那么干净,你杀人且喜欢杀人
Besides, your hands ain’t so clean. You killed and liked it.
你的勋章不是靠跟德国人握手得来的
Didn’t get medals by holding hands with them Germans.
汤米,别听他的,他犯糊涂了,他不知道自己在说什么
Please, Tommy. He ain’t himself. He don’t know what he’s talking about.
这段经历对他来说太过煎熬
This trip’s been too much for the poor soul.
请上帝怜悯他。别说了,汤米
Lord, have pity on him. Oh, please, Tommy.
麦特,咱们走,在我也发飙之前离开这里
Come on, Matt. Let’s get out of here before I go screwy too.
别走,汤米,别生气
Oh, don’t go away, Tommy. Don’t be angry.
把我的衣服送到华盛顿部队旅店
You can send my clothes to the Washington Arms Hotel.
快起床,懒骨头,你想整天睡觉吗?
Hey, get up, lazy bones. What are you going to do, sleep all day?
-别打搅,我想睡多久就睡多久-你竟然这样对我说话…
– Aw, button up. I can sleep as long as I like. – Well, that’s a fine way to talk to me…
我可是为你做了美味早餐,用我洁白的双手亲自下厨
…after I cooked this lovely breakfast for you with my own lily white hands.
接通湖景区8515号♥,对
Lakeview 8515. Right.
-喂?-喂,汤姆在吗?
– Hello? – Hello. Is Tom there?
我刚打电♥话♥到他的公♥寓♥,他们说他出去吃早餐了
I called his apartment. They said he stepped across the hall for breakfast.
-我是纳尔斯·内森-噢,请稍等
– Nails Nathan. – Oh, sir. Just a minute.
汤姆,你的电♥话♥
Tom, it’s for you.
-是谁?-纳尔斯·内森
– Who is it? – Nails Nathan.
-你好,哥们儿-你好,汤姆。哥们儿,怎么回事?
– Hello, kid. – Hello, Tom. What’s the matter, kid?
没什么
Ah, nothing.
只是这个女人开始让我心烦意乱,如此而已
Only this dame is beginning to get on my nerves, that’s all.

Oh.
听着,我受够了那些空头支票
Listen. I’m getting fed up on these rubber checks bouncing in.
我们出♥售♥的是上好啤酒,但得到的却只是些欠款单
We’re laying down good beer and getting nothing but a lot of bum paper.
凯兹大道的皮特今早又给了我一张一千两百美元的欠款单
I got one this morning for 1200 from that Pete over on Kedzie Avenue.
你们去那里要账,我要的是美元
Get over there. I want that dough.
不拿现金就拿他的头,如果拿不到一样就拿另一样
Cash or his heart. If you can’t bring in one, bring in the other.
我两样都给你拿来。哥们儿,这事交给我了
I’ll bring you both. You leave it to me, kid.
好的
All right.
走吧,麦特,快起床
Come on, Matt, shake a leg.
纳尔斯要我们帮他一个忙
Nails wants us to do him a favor.
马上就好
Aw, in a minute.
汤姆,早餐准备好了
It’s all ready, Tom.
-你家里没有酒吗?-早餐之前没有,亲爱的
– Ain’t you got a drink in the house? – Not before breakfast, dear.
我又没让你亲我,我问你有没有酒
I didn’t ask for any lip. I asked you if you had a drink.
我知道,汤姆,但我希望…
I know, Tom, but, I wish–
不要再说那该死的“希望”了
There you go with that wishing stuff again.
我希望你本身就是愿望…
I wish you was a wishing well…
这样我就能吊个桶在你脖子上,把你淹进去
…so that I could tie a bucket to you and sink you.
也许你已经另结新欢了
Maybe you’ve found someone you like better.
宝贝,怎么样?
How goes it, babe?
-去南面?-是的
– Going south? – Yes.
但我通常不坐陌生人的车
But I’m not accustomed to riding with, uh, strangers.
我们不会是陌生人的
We’re not going to be strangers.
-你要去多远?-很远,杰克逊公园附近
– How far are you going? – Pretty far. Near Jackson Park.
-你们不顺路吗?-不会
– Is that out of your way? – Oh, no.
-我的司机最喜欢长途驾车了-别胡说!
– My chauffeur’s just crazy about long drives. – Say!
詹姆士,踩油门
Step on it, James.
你对我感觉很好吗?
Well, do I look good to you?
当然
Sure do.
真是受宠若惊,你也不是我遇到的最差劲的人
I feel flattered. You know, you’re not the worst I’ve seen either.
-从芝加哥城来的?-不太对,我从德克萨斯州来的
– From Chicago? – Not exactly. I came from Texas.
-你住在哪里?-国会旅店
– Where you living? – The Congress Hotel.
如果你对本城不熟,汤姆和我会带你去转转
If you’re a stranger here, Tom and me will show you the town.
呆瓜,开你的车
Stick to your driving, mug.
我就在这里下车
Say, you can let me off here.
我要在街角处会见我的朋友
I’m going to meet my friends on the corner.
好的
Okay.
我…我以后能再见到你吗?
Could I…? Could I see you again later?
我会很高兴你将来打电♥话♥约我
I’d be happy to have you call me sometime.
我是说今天晚些时候
Uh, I mean later today.
我要考虑一下,把你的电♥话♥号♥码给我,我会打给你的
I’ll think it over. Give me your phone number and I’ll call you.
好的,宝贝,广场3771号♥
All right, babe. Yards 3771.
广场3771号♥,我记住了,同时也谢谢你载我
Yards 3771. I’ll remember. And in the meantime, thanks.
我名叫…
My name’s…
我名叫格温,格温·艾伦
My name’s Gwen, Gwen Allen.
-我叫汤姆·鲍尔斯-我是麦特…
– Mine’s Tom Powers. – Yeah and mine is Matt–
他没有名字,只是个号♥码
He ain’t got a name, just a number.
天呐,她真是迷人,我自己都想要吃定她
Gee, she’s a honey. I could go for her myself.
你自己都想要吃定她?这话什么意思?
What do you mean you could go for her yourself?
你去吃定患风湿的80岁老妇人吧
You could go for an 80-year-old with rheumatism.
你什么时候去看她?
When are you gonna see her?
-她会给我打电♥话♥的-查清楚她还有没有朋友
– She’s gonna call me. – Find out if she’s got a friend.
你想对她的朋友如何?你不是有梅咪吗?
What do you want with a friend? You got Mamie, ain’t you?