Home 动作电影 国民公敌(1931)

国民公敌(1931)

0
国民公敌(1931)

你不去亲你的小宝贝吗?
Ain’t you going to kiss your little baby?
傻冒,你不是也有姬蒂吗?
Aw, nuts. Well, you’ve got Kitty, ain’t you?
我不会跟她在一起太久,我受够她了
Well, I ain’t going to have her much longer. I’m fed up.
你可以替我告诉她。快踩油门,行吗?
And you can tell her so for me. Step on the gas, will you?
马克,乔治,快点!
Mack, George, quick!
内森先生,见到你真高兴
Ah, Mr. Nathan. Delighted to see you, Mr. Nathan.
-乔,你好吗?-很好,谢谢关心
– How are you, Joe? – Fine, thank you.
-你想坐哪里?-我通常都是坐哪里?舞池旁边
– Where would you like to sit? – Where do I always sit? Right at the ringside.
-那里快挤满了-我们可以安排,先生
– It’s nearly full up there. – We can fix that, sir.
马克,乔治,马上给内森先生安排一张舞池旁边的餐桌
Mack, George, fix a table immediately at the railing for Mr. Nathan.
很好,没有比今晚更棒的事了,今晚要办婚礼庆典
Great. The best is none too good tonight. This is a wedding celebration.
-真的吗?-是的
– Really? – Yep.
麦特决定娶一个合法的妻子
Matt’s decided to take something lawful, a wife.
-嗯…-这是值得庆祝的事
– Well… – That’s something to celebrate, isn’t it?
-说得对-认识一下多伊尔先生及夫人
– I should say so. – Meet, uh, Mr. and Mrs. Doyle.
本店很荣幸招待你们
We’re honored, I assure you.
-他们安排桌子的时候,我们先跳舞吧-这边请
– Well, let’s dance while they’re fixing the tables. – This way, please.
-你好,纳尔斯-你好,内森先生
– How are you, Nails? – Hello, Mr. Nathan.
-你好,内森先生-你好,赚钱了吗?
– How are you, Mr. Nathan? – How are you? Making money?
-这边请-你好啊,纳尔斯
– Right this way, please. – Hello there, Nails.
幸会
How are you?
-麦特,你跟我一样开心吗?-当然了,亲爱的
– Are you as happy as I am, Matt? – Sure, honey.
你们男人不知道结婚对女人来说意味着什么
You fellows don’t know what it means to a girl, getting married.
你一直都知道我会娶你的,不是吗?
Oh, well, you knew all the time I was gonna marry you, didn’t you?
我当然知道
Of course I did.
我只是在想汤姆和姬蒂
I was just thinking of Tom and Kitty.
呃,他们不一样
Oh, well, they’re different.
我猜汤姆不是会结婚的那类人
I guess Tom ain’t the marrying kind.
是啊,我猜他不会
No, I guess not.
你确定是老灰鼻子吗?
Are you sure that was old Putty Nose?
-我一看见他就认出来了-你当然能认出他
– I ought to know him when I see him. – Sure you’d know him.
我猜你还想跟着他一起混呢
I suppose you’d like to put in with him again.
那个老混♥蛋♥陷害了你们,对不对?
That’s the fagin that put something over on you, ain’t it?
我听到这事的时候总会大笑
I had to laugh when I heard about that.
那家伙又想找你们
That guy’s gonna get you again.
-他觉得你们好欺负-他再也不能耍我了
– He thinks you’re soft. – He ain’t gonna get me.
我们不想再跟他有关联
We don’t want any part of him.
小伙子们,我没什么可说的,但他把你盯住了,汤姆
Well, I haven’t got a thing to say, boys, but he’s got the Indian sign on you, Tom.
-他觉得你是小菜一碟-绝对不行
– He thinks you’re a cinch. – In a pig’s eye.
那个老混♥蛋♥没有机会了
That McGonagle ain’t got a chance.
纳尔斯,照顾好这些女人
Take care of the women, Nails.
你不是要到又冷又黑的外面去吧?
You’re not going out in the cold, dark night, are you?
纳尔斯会送你们回家,我们有点小事要办
Nails will see that you get home. We got a little job to do.
-走吧,麦特-很荣幸照顾你
– Come on, Matt. – That will be a pleasure.
麦特,你不会在今晚离开我吧?
You’re not going to leave me tonight, Matt?
我们有点事忘了做,亲爱的,我稍后就回家
Well, there’s something we forgot to do, honey. I’ll be home later.
走吧
Come on.
-他去哪里?-只是出去走走冷静一下
– Where’s he going? – Just walking around the block to cool themselves off.
你在担心什么?坐下吧
What are you worrying about? Sit down.
八点钟准备好车,加满油
Have her ready at 8:00, full of gas.
我要开很长的路
I’m going on a long trip.
原来是汤姆·鲍尔斯啊
Well, if it ain’t Tom Powers.
还有麦特,你们好吗?
And Matt too. How are you, boys?
-出城去?-对,回家探望
– Been out of town? – Yeah, I was down home, visiting.
老灰,请我们喝点酒如何?
Got a little drink for us, Putty?
当然可以,汤姆,但我现在不能让你进去
Why, sure, sure, Tom, but I can’t let you in just now.
你瞧,我的女人还在里面,我马上把她带出来
You see, I’ve got a jane inside. I’ll bring it right out to you.
等等,灰鼻子
Wait a minute, Putty Nose.
-我们有话对你说-汤姆,怎么了?
– We’ve got words for you. – What’s up, Tom?
我们之间有点生意要处理,不管有没有女人
We got a little business to settle, jane or no jane.
汤姆,你不会还在生气吧?
You ain’t sore, are you, Tom?
-我一直是你的朋友-当然
– I’ve always been your friend. – Sure.
你教我们偷抢拐骗,甚至杀人,最后却抛下我们独自逃跑
You taught us how to cheat, steal and kill. And then you lammed out on us.
对,如果不是因为你,我们可能会成为正直的人
Yeah. If it hadn’t been for you, we might have been on the level.
当然,我们可能只是普通的电车司机
Sure, we might have been ding-dings on a street car.
走吧
Come on.
一个女人?
A jane, huh?
这里只有他一个人
There ain’t no one here but him.
我想也是
I thought so.
你这个背信弃义的骗子…
Why, you dirty double-crossing–
-天呐,汤米-你在叽叽喳喳些什么?
– Gee, Tommy. – What are you squawking about?
后面还有你受的呢
You’ve got plenty more coming.
天呐,汤米,麦特
Gee, Tommy, Matt.
你们要做什么?
What you gonna do?
我不想死
I don’t wanna die.

Oh.
你不想死
So you don’t wanna die.
汤米,还记得小时候吗?
Aw, Tommy, don’t you remember you and Matt…
你和麦特跟我可是好朋友啊
…how you used to be just kids and how we were friends?
麦特,你不会让他这么做的
You won’t let him, Matt.
从今以后我会为你们做一切事,麦特小兄弟,请发发善心吧
I’ll do anything for you from now on. Ain’t you got a heart, Matty boy?
我以前总和你们一起玩,总是维护你们,还记得吗?
Don’t you remember how I used to play to you and didn’t I always stick up for you?
我不应该受到这种对待
I ain’t got this coming.
求你了,麦特,别让他杀我
Please. Please, Matt. Matt! Don’t let him. Don’t.
我不是个坏人,真的
I ain’t a bad fellow. Really.
汤米,不要杀我
Oh, Tommy. Tommy, don’t.
请你发发善心
Ain’t you got a heart?
麦特,你不会让他杀我的,是不是?
Promise you won’t let him, Matt. Will you?
你还记得…我以前唱的那首歌♥吗?
You remember–? You remember that song I used to sing?
我教你们的那首歌♥?汤米,你记得吧?
That song I taught you? You remember, Tommy.
重回俱乐部时光
Heh. Back in the club?
你们这些孩子总是笑话那首歌♥
How you kids used to laugh at that song.
“告诉我,我还要等多久?”
Tell me, how long do I have to wait?
“还是现在就能得到你?”
Or can I get you now?
“亦或是我太犹疑?”
Or must I hesitate?
“丽兹·琼斯,又高又胖”
Lizzy Jones, big and fat
“她在冰上摔倒,弄坏了她的…”
Slipped on the ice and broke her–
礼帽
Hat.
我要打电♥话♥给格温
I guess I’ll call up Gwen.
她现在应该到家了
She ought to be home by now.
噢,是汤米啊
Oh, it’s Tommy.
-我给你泡杯茶-不用了,妈,我得回去工作
– Let me make you a cup of tea. – No, I gotta be getting back on the job, Ma.
但再次见到你真高兴
My, but it’s good to see you again.
我都在想我要失去你了
I was beginning to think I’d lost you.
你不会这么容易失去我的
You can’t lose me that easy.
可怜的迈克尔
Poor Michael.
我担心他会因操劳过度而倒下
I’m afraid he’s working himself into an early grave.
白天在车上,晚上去夜校,中间还要学习
Days on the cars, school at night and studying in between.
妈,我来是为了给你点东西
Listen, Ma, I come over to give you something.
给,拿着
Here. Take this.
你如果需要更多钱,尽管直说,我赚了很多钱
And when you need any more, just say so. I’m making plenty.
你是个好孩子,汤米,但我不能要
Oh, you’re a good boy, Tommy, but I can’t.
-拿着-迈克不喜欢这样
– Take it. – Well, Mike wouldn’t like it.
-迈克不会说什么的-不会?
– Mike ain’t got nothing to say about it. – No?
汤姆,我有很重要的话要说
I’ve got something to say. It’s important.
那些话你自己留着吧,没人叫你多管闲事
Keep it to yourself. Nobody’s asking you to stick two cents in.
我不想你们两个吵架,这对两兄弟不好
I don’t want you two fighting. It ain’t right for two brothers.
我们不会吵架,我只是不想听他说教
Ain’t gonna be fighting. Only I don’t need his preaching.
-妈,这是什么?-汤米给我买♥♥东西的钱
– What is this, Ma? – Tommy gave it to me to buy some things with.
-他是不是很好啊?-不喜欢吗?这比你赚得多
– Ain’t that nice? – Don’t like it? More than you can do.
我们不想要你的钱,我会照顾妈妈
We don’t want your money. I’m taking care of Ma.
-用每星期二十五分钱?-妈妈不去夜♥总♥会♥也不喝香槟
-On two bits a week. – Ma don’t go to nightclubs and don’t drink.
你怎么知道?我年轻时也经常去跳舞
How do you know? I used to dance when I was a girl.
汤姆,我不想跟你吵,我不能在妈妈面前畅所欲言
Listen, I ain’t gonna argue and I can’t tell you all I’d like to in front of Ma.
-但你仔细听着,你在这个家不受欢迎-迈克尔
– Get an earful of this. You ain’t welcome. – Michael.
-你这是沾满血的脏钱,我们不想受牵连-你总是躲在妈妈的围裙后面
– That is blood money. We want no part of it. – Hiding behind Ma’s skirts like always.
总比躲在机关枪后面好
Better than hiding behind a machine gun.
你太精明了
Ah, you’re too smart.
-我走了,妈-别忘了你的钱
– I’m going, Ma. – And don’t forget your change.
-钱对我来说毫无意义-我想也是
– Money don’t mean nothing to me. – No, I guess not.