Home 爱情电影 红菱艳

红菱艳

0
红菱艳

利祖保夫
Aha! Ljubov…
利祖保夫一向是对的
Ljubov is always right.
-你真的考虑清楚了 -是的
-Do you really think so? -Yes.
好吧 好吧 换走吧 换走吧
Well, well, well. Then take it away. Take it away.
你可看出 雷蒙妥夫先生多忙
Well, you see, my dear, Mr Lermontov is a very busy man.
现在你何不过去那边与其他人一起等呢
Now, why don’t you go and wait over there with the others?
-准备好了吗 -好的
-lvan! Are you ready? -Yes.
好的 我会的
Yes, l will.
-我说拉多夫 -什么事
-Sergei Sergeyevich. -Yes?
你对一个叫做朱利安·克拉斯特的人
Are you acquainted with the works or person of Julian Craster,
他的作品熟悉吗
composer and conductor?
-不知道 -我也不知道
-No. -Nor l.
他指出我们演奏的速度慢了许多
Which proves how sadly we lag behind the times,
看他就在我们之中
for here he is in our midst.
雷蒙妥夫今晨签下了他
Lermontov has engaged him this morning.
转身重复 振作一些
Rond de jambe…E.
下课了
Class dismissed.
各位 第二十九小节 唱
No, gentlemen. Figure 29, sing.
我看可以了 谢谢各位
l think that will do. Thank you, gentlemen.
明天铜管乐交给你好了
The brass could do with your attention, Craster.
明天再见
Tomorrow.
全体管弦乐团 明晨九点半练习
代理指挥 克拉斯特
心之火
各位非常抱歉 这么早要你们来
Gentlemen, l’m very sorry to bring you here so early in the morning.
我研究这芭蕾作品很久了
But l’ve been in front for this particular ballet more than once
我实在必须
and l really must…
有一两件事件我必须更正的
There are one or two things l really must put right.
心之火 序曲 请
So, um, Heart Of Fire. Overture, please.
从头开始
From the beginning.
对了 小喇叭
Oh, by the way, trumpets…
第二段的两小节前
at two bars before figure two,
谱上写的是否E音
have you got an E natural?
不 上面是降E
No. l’ve got an E flat.
怪不得错了 应该为E
Ah. Makes all the difference. Should be E natural.
好了 开始
Right. From the beginning.
我不怪你们 太早了嘴唇强硬
l know it’s hard to get your lips set this early,
但一定要配合好
but we ought to be able to come in together.
这次再小声一点
Even more pianissimo.
弦乐少一点
Less strings.
双簧管A音
A oboe.
从头开始
From the beginning, please.
-很好 -克拉斯特先生
-That’s nice. -Mr Craster!
到底是怎么回事
Precisely what is going on?
你大概是以你的感情在行事
Have you taken leave of your senses?
你知道请乐团早到一小时
Do you realise that by calling the orchestra early
必须要多付钱的吗
we shall have to pay them?
为什么要排演心之火
And why are you rehearsing Heart Of Fire?
我曾要求你那样吗
Did l ever ask you to do that?
告诉我 我深感兴趣
Tell me. l’m interested.
我想雷蒙妥夫先生也很感兴趣
l’m sure Mr Lermontov will be interested, too.
-如何 -我喜欢它
-Well? -l like it.
你喜欢它
You like it?
我想各位也都喜欢马赛曲的国歌♥
l’ve no doubt you also like the National Anthem and the Marseillaise.
而不希望你们大伙儿
l hope you won’t summon the full orchestra at dawn
在黎明时光演奏那高贵的旋律
to practise those noble melodies?
这年轻人交给你的 雷蒙妥夫
l leave this young man to you, Lermontov.
毕竟他是你的发现 不是我的
After all, he is your discovery, not mine.
克拉斯特先生 我必须提醒你
Mr Craster, l must ask you to exercise in future
将来要多加控制你天生的野心
a little more control over your natural ambitions.
至于为何要在清晨演奏心之火这个越轨的行动
And why you’ve chosen Heart Of Fire for this early-morning escapade…
各位 早安
Good morning, gentlemen…
是一项我永远也解不开的谜
..is a mystery that l shall never hope to solve.
我可以看一下那错误音符吗
May l see that wrong note in the score, please?
还好这曲子还剩下一部份
Hmm. However, there are passages in Heart Of Fire
不会让任何人感到羞愧的
which no-one need be ashamed of.
谢谢 雷蒙妥夫先生
Thank you, Mr Lermontov.
-早安 佩吉小姐 -早安 艾文
-Good morning, Miss Page. -Good morning, Edmund.
彼德华爵士有来吗
ls Lord Oldham with you?
有的 请小心
Yes, miss. Be careful, miss.
-早安 彼德 -你好 维琪
-Good morning, Peter. -Hello, Vicky.
那你呢
What are you?
我和雷蒙妥夫约好的
l’m having lunch with Boris Lermontov,
就是那主持这芭蕾舞的人
you know, the fellow who runs the ballet.
-生意或休闲 -两者都是
-Oh. Business or pleasure? -A bit of both.
你呢 购物或闲逛
Are you shopping or slumming?
你不用担心 米夏 下午三点我带她回来
Don’t worry, Grischa. l’ll bring her back at three o’clock.
-你好吗 -你好
-How are you, madame? -How are you?
彼德 你好 让你久等了
Hello, Peter. l hope we haven’t kept you waiting.
一点也不
No, not at all.
介绍一下我的朋友 维琪·佩吉
Boris, meet my friend Vicky Page.
你好
How do you do?
要不要回来载你
Can we give you a lift anywhere?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you, Peter.
对不起 小姐
Excuse me, Miss Page.

Who?
维多莉亚·佩吉
Victoria Page?
可以 她可以跳
Erm…yes, she may dance.
水星剧院
今晚特别演出
维多莉亚·佩吉
雷蒙妥夫芭蕾舞团
本剧仅唯一一场
早安 各位小姐们
Good morning, my dear young ladies.
希望各位都很好
l hope l find you all very well this morning.
今天有一二件事要办好的
There are just one or two things l would like to say.
各位都知道角色的派选是件非常困难的事
As you know, the ballet’s leaving on Saturday for Paris.
如果能邀请各位每个人都到那边去公演
l can’t imagine anything more enchanting
那是多么美好
than being able to invite all of you,
但恐怕事实上是不可能的
but l’m afraid this great pleasure must be denied me.
对那些很遗憾要被留下来的
To those whom we must regretfully leave behind,
我要说明的是不要气馁
l’d like to say just this – please don’t be discouraged.
不能带你们去 并不是说你们是坏的舞者
The fact that we can’t take you doesn’t mean that you’re bad dancers.
只是今年很不幸的 我们的人选不够
It just means that this year we haven’t got enough room.
现在请你们站出来 黄小姐 班小姐
Please step out, Miss Faye, Miss Banes,
哈小姐 还有你
Miss Hardiman and Miss Laughlin.
对的 谢谢你们四位一直来的努力
Yes. May l thank you four ladies for the hard work you’ve done this year?
相信利祖保夫先生和我一样 对你们非常的感激
l’m sure Mr Ljubov echoes my gratitude.
也许明年我们会再见面的
Maybe next year we shall meet you again.
再见
Good morning.
维琪 我们被挑上了
Vicky, he means us!
你知道波伦史卡雅吗 天使
Si tu avais vu la Boronskaja! Un ange!
像这样 跳芭蕾舞的
Des entrechats comme ?a. Elle touchait pas la terre.
-真的吗 -当然
-Sans blague! -Ouais!
巴黎国家歌♥剧院演出
演出歌♥剧
雷蒙妥夫芭蕾舞团
吉赛尔的心之火
时装排演
艾丽娜·波伦史卡雅
通告
正式彩排全部芭蕾舞衣第二幕
吉赛尔原创演出之前
下午6时于剧院门厅处进行
伊奇
各位女士先生们
Listen… Mes amis…
我要结婚了
l am fiancée. l get married!
亲爱的孩子
My dear child!
祝福你永远快乐
All my love and best wishes for your happiness.
我的小鸟儿 我祝你和你的新伴侣幸福快乐
lrina, l wish you the greatest happiness with your new partner.
谢谢 米夏 米夏在哪
Merci. Grischa? Where is Grischa?
我在这里 艾丽娜
l’m here, lrina!
达令 你恨我吗
Darling, do you hate me?
我永远不会恨你 但我怎能原谅你呢
l could never hate you, lrina, but how can l ever forgive you?
我要等到你原谅我吗
You will forgive me, that l know.
别让你丈夫烦恼 除非你和相伴吵架
Don’t quarrel with your husband as much as with your conductor.
雷蒙在哪 他不要和我说话吗
Where is Boris Lermontov? He has nothing to say to me?
雷蒙
Boris!
他没有心肝 那男人
He has…no heart, that man.
进来

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Previous article 后继有人
Next article 欢乐满人间
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。