Home 爱情电影 红菱艳

红菱艳

0
红菱艳

Shall l play you The Dance Of The Red Shoes?
谢谢你 克拉斯特先生
Thank you, Mr Craster. Thank you.
我要改掉一切 我要一份新的乐谱
l want you to change everything. l want a new score.
这就是 雷蒙先生
There you are, Mr Lermontov.
管弦乐谱呢
And where’s the orchestration?
-你什么时候要 -昨天
-When do you want it? -Yesterday.
你说过你想做的 不是吗
You said you wanted to work.
快去做 完成以前 我不想看到你的脸
Go home and work. l don’t want to see you till it’s done.
不会的
You won’t!
为什么还没睡觉
Why aren’t you in bed?
你吓了我一跳
Oh, you gave me quite a fright.
我故意的
I meant to.
你为什么还不睡觉
Why aren’t you in bed?
本应该的 但我太兴奋了睡不着 才来这儿的
l was ordered to but l was much too excited to sleep, so here l am.
是吗 当我没看到你好了
Are you? l haven’t seen you.
谢谢
Thank you.
那你也没看到我
By the way, you haven’t seen me, either.
-他也要你早睡吗 -并未
-Has he sent you to bed, too? -No.
正在作我的新芭蕾 红菱艳的音乐创作
I’m just working on the score of my new ballet -The Red Shoes.
是不是也是我的芭蕾呀
ls that my ballet, too?
是呀 没错
Yes, l suppose it is.
如果早上一醒来
l wonder what it feels like to wake up in the morning
就发现自已已经一举成名 不知是何滋味
and find oneself famous.
如果再在这儿喋喋不休就永不会知道了
You’re not likely to know if you stay here talking much longer.
-那就祝你好运了 -好运
-So, good luck. -Good luck.
雷蒙妥夫专访
她太投入了
She’s putting too much into it.
你为什么不告诉她
Why don’t you tell her, Grischa?
你管自已儿就够了
Mind your own business.
在这之前她得先和我跳一整段 之前有游乐场表演
She has the dance with me and the dance at the fair before this.
之后还有一大堆要跳
And the big stuff still to come.
她今晚不能跳完所有
She can’t dance everything full out.
她应该知道
She ought to know that.
你希望她知道吗 提凡诺
How do you expect her to know it,
那开演之前 你别想要演好你自已
if you never dance full out yourself before opening night?
这是服装设计的图稿 波理士
Here are the designs for the costumes, Boris.
等一下 坐下吧
One moment. Sit down, will you, please?
这音乐似乎有点问题
l’m so sorry. Something has to be done about the music.
她早跳了一拍
She starts the pirouette a beat too early.
-拍子不对 太快了 -拍子对的
-The tempo’s wrong. lt’s too fast. -lt’s the right tempo.
当然
Of course.
再一次
Once more.
-别担心她 -但愿如此
-She’ll be all right. -l hope so.
仍然不太放心吗 塞吉
Still unconverted, Sergei?
当然她是可爱又迷人 但
Well, of course she’s a charming girl, but…
我对可爱一事并无所知 也没注意过
l know nothing about her charms.
但我告诉你 他们不会等到结束
But they won’t wait till the end,
在中途他们就会欢呼不止了
they’ll applaud in the middle!
算了吧
Come now.
塞吉 我愿意打赌
Sergei, l’ll take a bet.
够了够了
Oh, enough. Enough.
佩吉小姐 我们努力要创造美
Miss Page, we are trying to create something of beauty.
请不要像骷髅般地挥动四肢
While you wave your arms like a scarecrow
而你屈膝像只老马一样
and bend your knees like an old cart horse,
这样是不会成功的
we are unlikely to succeed.
好啊 打个赌吧
Well, well…it’s a bet.
好了 看看你的图吧
Come on, let me see your sketches.
女主角
The girl.
休息 下午二时继续
Repos Rendez-vous à 14 h.
不要太在意了 小姐 你的毛巾
N’y fais pas attention, mon petit. Ce Ljubov est un animal.
-请给我一杯水 -可以 你等会儿
-Un verre d’eau, s’il vous pla?. -Bien. Vous l’aurez dans une seconde.
你还是认为我能吗
You still think l can do it?
起初你当然会遭遇到一些困难
Well, at the moment, you look as if you find it difficult.
两星期后我希望你发现整个事
But when we open in two weeks’ time
不过是公式化而已
I hope it’ll be supremely simple.
不要忘记再怎么难的舞
Don’t forget, the great impression of simplicity
只要肉体与精神不懈的配合
can only be achieved
终究可以达成的
by a great agony of body and spirit.
-给你 -不
-Voilà. -Uh-uh-uh!
你不想破坏你的呼吸吧
You don’t want to ruin your breathing, do you?
现在开始起 你必须有特别的用餐方式
From today, you’ll lunch in my office.
克拉斯特
Craster.
你什么也别说
Personne ne me dit rien, donc… Voilà…
-你坐在那边好吗 -我不会进来
-Will you sit over there, please? -Je comprends pas.
谢谢 克拉斯特 坐在钢琴边
Merci. Mr Craster, at the piano.
雷蒙先生 你进餐时都有音乐在一旁演奏吗
Do you usually have a musical accompaniment to your meals?
才不呢 佩吉小姐
No, Miss Page, l do not.
恐怕接下来的两周 你都要像这样子
But l’m afraid this is your fate for the next two weeks.
克拉斯特为你演奏红菱艳
Mr Craster is going to play The Red Shoes music for you
不管你在中餐午茶或晚餐 直到开演为止
at every lunch, tea and dinner you take until we open.
我明白了
l see.
这样一来 你对音乐就耳熟能详
Yes. ln this way, you should become quite familiar with the music.
我惚然大悟了
Yes, l think l probably shall.
音乐是最要紧的 其他的次之
The music is all that matters. Nothing but the music.
-是吧 克拉斯特 -当然了
-Mr Craster? -Certainly.
慢慢享用午餐
Bon appétit.
还有什么需要 小姐
A votre service, mademoiselle.
午餐音乐 有些人真好此道啊
Some composers specialise in lunchtime music, don’t they?
-有些人 -您呢
-Some. -You?
看时候啊
ln my time.
先不要弹这一段行不行
Do you mind not playing that?
正确的拍子
lt’s the right tempo.
来一段舞会的场面吧
Let’s take the ballroom scene.
这段最帮助消化的
That’s the most digestible part of the score.
舞会过去了 被切掉了
The ballroom’s out. lt’s been cut.
只是场景被切 乐谱上仍有的
Cut as a scene, but it’s still there in my score.
我写的这一段舞会
l wrote this dance for a ballroom.
任何人如果懂音乐就会看到一场舞会的
Anyone who understands anything about music will see a ballroom.
甚至雷蒙妥夫都会识出的 甚至你
Even Lermontov will see a ballroom. Even you.
当你被伴舞轻轻抬起
And when you’re lifted up into the air by your partner,
我的音乐就会将你转形
my music will transform you.
转形成什么
lnto what?
花在风中摇曳
A flower…swaying in the wind.
云在空中飘浮
A cloud…drifting in the sky.
白鸟任邀翔
A white bird…flying.
去告诉拉多夫
Tell that to Ratov.
他会喜欢你的鸟花什么的
He would love your birds and flowers.
你不喜欢吗
You don’t?
-如果你能跳舞 你会知道 -等一下
-lf you were a dancer, you’d know… -Just a minute.
只有音乐最好
Nothing matters but the music!
不管你是花呀鸟呀
lt’s hard enough to get off the ground,
反正现在也不能任你翱翔
anyway,without being a bird or a flower.
你就不能有一点想像力吗
Aren’t you going to imagine anything on the first night?
有的 我和观众之间的一堵墙
Yes, a wall between me and the audience.
我的音乐可以带你冲过那道墙
My music will pull you through it.
最后的排演
6月22日 红菱艳
准9时半
包括乐队
匆要与任何人有晚餐约会
雷蒙妥夫
佩吉小姐 我不是马戏团指挥 你也不是一匹马
Miss Page, l am not a circus conductor and you are not a horse.
音乐太快了
lt’s too fast.
你没跟上拍子
You would not find it too fast…
你们两个吵什么
Both of you!
如果你在前面稍微等一下音乐
You would not find it too fast
再开始的话就不会觉得太快了
if you’d let the slow passage end before you start your pirouette.
指挥棒往下时表示暂停
My downbeat marks a pause.
大家都了解 不是吗 对吧
We understand it, don’t we, gentlemen? N’est-ce pas?
你等第二拍再开始
You come in on the second beat.
不可能的
lmpossible!
一 二
One, two, tia, tia!
非常简单 你看到这根棒子吗
lt’s quite simple. You see this baton?
-看到了 -那就跟着它
-Yes. -Well, follow it!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Previous article 后继有人
Next article 欢乐满人间
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。