Home 冒险电影 末日危途(2009)

末日危途(2009)

0
末日危途(2009)

And I know what you’re gonna ask me and the answer is “no.”
为什么?
What’s the question?
我们不能留下他
We can’t keep him.
你想和我们一起进餐吗?
You want to have dinner with us?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我需要做些什么?
What do I have to do?
你什么也不用做
You don’t have to do anything.
你还能走吗?
Can you walk okay?
是的 我可以
Yeah, I can.
– 帮帮他 – 你帮他
– Help him. – You help him.
我不行
I can’t.
我能走
I can walk.
不 我能走
No, I can walk.

Yeah.
你多大年纪了?
How old are you?
我90岁了
I’m 90.
90岁 天哪
90, my ass.
你告诉别人这个 所以就没人伤害你?
Is that what you tell people so they don’t hurt you?
啊哈
Uh-huh.
这管用吗?
Does it work?
没用
Nope.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
伊利
Ely.
伊利?
Ely?
“伊利”这个名字怎么啦?
What’s wrong with “Ely”?
别拉他的手
Don’t hold his hand.
那个小男孩
That little boy.
他是你的小孩吗?
Is he your little boy?
你的儿子?
Your son?
– 是的 – 看起来像吗?
– Yeah. – What’s it look like?
我不知道 我的视力不太好
I don’t know. I can’t see real good.
– 是吗? – 是的
– Is that right? – Yeah.
你能看到我吗?
Can you see me?
不能 但是我知道那儿有人
No, but I can tell somebody’s there.

Yeah.
– 好的 – 好孩子
– Okay. – Good little boy.
– 到睡觉时候了 – 没有
– Time for you to go to sleep. – No.
到时候了
Yes.
– 晚安 – 晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
– 晚安 – 睡吧
– Good night. – Go to sleep.
晚安 儿子
Good night, son.
你能看到这个 是吗?
You can see that, can’t you?
是的
Yeah.
当我看到这个孩子…
When I saw that boy…
我以为我已经死了
I thought I’d died and he…
而他是来迎接我的天使
…he was an angel.
我曾经有过过一个孩子
I had a boy one time…
我自己的孩子
…of my own.
我没想到还能再看到一个孩子
I never thought I’d see a child again.
从没想过这种事情还会发生在我眼前
Never thought that would…happen to me.
他是个天使
He is an angel.
对我来说 他就是神
To me, he’s a god.
但我希望这不是真的
But I hope that’s not true.
和最后的神在这漫漫孤途上前行…
To be on the road with the last god like that…
不过是一件危险的事情
would be nothing but a…dangerous situation.
你的儿子发生什么了?
What happened to your son?
我不想说
I can’t talk about it.
无论如何不想和你谈这个
Not with you, anyway.
我知道这一切将会到来 这一切或者类似的事情
I knew this was coming. This or something like it.
曾经有过警告
There were warnings.
一些人认为这警告只是个骗局 而我却一直相信
Some people thought it was a con. I always believed in it.
你曾为这一切做了准备吗?
Did you try to get ready for it?
你能怎么做?
What would you do?
即使你以前知道怎么做 你也不知道以后该怎么做
Even if you knew what to do, you wouldn’t know what to do.
但是假设…
But supposing…
你是最后一个活下来的人呢?
…you were the last man left alive?
你怎么知道你是最后一个活下来的人?
How would you know that, that you were the last man alive?
不用知道 你就是…
Well, I don’t guess you’d know it. You’d just…
…最后一个
…be it.
也许上帝才知道
Maybe God would know.
上帝不知道
God wouldn’t know what…
上帝并不了解他所知道的一切
God wouldn’t know what He knows.
如果真的有上帝
If there is a God up there,
现在也已经把我们遗弃
He would have turned His back on us by now.
无论是谁创造了人类 在这里他找不到人性了
And whoever made humanity will find no humanity here.
找不到 先生
No, sir.
找不到 先生
No, sir.
所以 小心
So beware.
小心
Beware.
你曾经希望自己死吗?
Do you ever wish you would die?

No.
在这个时代死亡不过是一件愚蠢的奢侈品
It’s foolish to ask for luxuries in times like these.
– 他会死的 但你其却不管 – 我管得够多了
– He’s gonna die and you don’t care. – I care enough.
也许某一天我们的食物耗尽了 你就有时间来考虑这件事了
Maybe when we run out of food, you’ll have more time to think about it.
好的 你总是说 小心坏人
Yeah, well, you always say, watch out for bad guys.
但是那个老人不是坏人
That old man wasn’t a bad guy.
一点都不像
You can’t even tell anymore.
这样会安全点
That’ll keep it safe.
– 你知道我们在哪里吗? – 距离海岸大概100英里
– Do you know where we are? – About 100 miles from the coast…
就像乌鸦飞过去的距离
…as the crow flies.
就像乌鸦飞过去的距离?
As the crow flies?
意思是…
It means…
…直线距离
…going in a straight line.
但是我们却没法直线飞过去
Which we can’t.
世界上已经没有任何乌鸦了 是吗?
There aren’t any crows, are there?
– 只在书里面才有 – 是的 只在书里面
– Just in books. – Yep, just in books.
你认为某个地方还有乌鸦吗?
Do you think there could be crows somewhere?
我想不太可能
I think it’s unlikely.
它们能飞到火星上或者其他地方去吗?
Could they fly to Mars or someplace?
你知道吗?我们往回走
You know what? Let’s go back.
这是什么?
What is it?
我们走
Let’s go.
快!
Go!
不!
No!
快走!快走!
Let’s go. Let’s go.
快跑!
Run!
嘿!嘿!等等!
Hey! Hey! Hold on!
停下!
Stop!
这边!
In there!
低下头!
Keep your head down!
好了 好了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事了
It’s okay.
没事了
It’s okay.
都过去了
It’s gone now.
好的
Okay.
我做了个恶梦
I had a bad dream.
停止吧
Stop.
停止吧
Stop.
我告诉他:”当你梦到不好的事情…”
I tell him, “When you dream about bad things happening…
“…说明你仍然在奋斗…”
…it shows you’re still fighting.
“你仍然还活着…”
You’re still alive.
“当你梦到好的事情…”
It’s when you start to dream about good things…
“…你就该小心了”
…that you should start to worry.”
这里?
Here?

No.
我们比你想像的还要近
We’re closer than you think.
我们在这里
That’s us.
这边都是海
And this is all the sea.
这边?
This?
它是蓝色的吗?
Is it blue?
海吗?