Home 冒险电影 末日危途(2009)

末日危途(2009)

0
末日危途(2009)

Wait.

No.
我们只能把它留下
We have to leave it.
我再没法拉它了
I can’t do it anymore.
如果我是上帝
If I were God…
我会让世界…
I would’ve made the world just so…
…没有分歧
…and no different.
因此我拥有了你
And so I have you.
我拥有你
I have you.
你还好吧
You’re okay.
你还好吧
You’re okay.
不要停下来
Don’t get too comfortable here.
你得继续走下去
You need to keep going.
你不知道…
You don’t know…
…远方会有些什么
…what might be down the road.
不 你会好起来的 爸爸
No, you’re gonna be okay, Papa.
– 你会好的 – 这个时刻早就该来临了
– You have to. – This has been a long time coming.
继续走 继续向南
Just keep, just keep going south.
继续照我们的方式做每件事
Do everything the way we did it.
枪要一直带在身上
Keep the gun…with you always.
不要让任何人拿走
Don’t let anyone take it from you.
你需要找到好人
You need to find the good guys,
但是你没有机会
but you can’t take any chances.
你听到我说的吗?
You hear me?
但是我想和你在一起
But I want to be with you.
我也想和你在一起
I want to be with you, too…
但是我不能
but I can’t.
你不得不看我离去
You have to… You have to let me go.

No.
带我和你一起走
Just… Just take me with you.
求求你
Please.
我想我不会的
I thought I could.
– 求求你 爸爸 – 我做不到
– Please, Papa. – I can’t do it.
我该怎么办?
What should I do?
抓住我的手
Just hold my hand.
你说过你不会留下我的
You said you wouldn’t leave me.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I’m sorry.
哦 孩子
Oh, my boy.
我的孩子
My boy.
你占据了我的整个心
You have my whole heart.
你一直都是
You always did.
爸爸
Papa.

No.
爸爸
Papa.
爸爸
Papa.

No.
和你在一起的那个男人呢?
Where’s that man you were with?
他是你的父亲吗?
Is he your father?
是的
Yes.
他是我爸爸
He was my papa.
我想也许你可以和我一起走
I think maybe you should come with me.
你是好人吗?
Are you one of the good guys?
是的 我是好人 你为什么不放下枪?
Yeah, I’m one of the good guys. Why don’t you put that pistol away?
我不会让任何人把它拿走
I’m not supposed to let anyone take it from me.
无论如何
No matter what.
我不想要你的枪 我只是不想你用它对着我
I don’t want your pistol. I just don’t want you pointing it at me.
瞧 你现在有两个选择
You see, you got two choices here.
你可以留在这里和你♥爸♥爸一起 也可以和我走
You can stay here with your papa or you can go with me.
如果你留在这里 你就得避开道路
If you stay here, you need to keep off the road.
我怎么知道你是好人?
How do I know you’re one of the good guys?
你没法知道 你只能赌一下了
You don’t. You’ll just have to take a shot.
你有孩子吗?
Do you have any kids?
是的 我们有
Yes, we do.
你有个小男孩吗?
Do you have a little boy?
我们有一个小男孩和一个小女孩
We have a little boy and a little girl.
他多大?
How old is he?
和你差不多 可能稍大点
About your age, maybe a little older.
你没有吃他们?
And you didn’t eat them?
没有
No.
那么 你们不吃人?
So, you don’t eat people?
是的 我们不吃人
No, we don’t eat people.
那么 你也带着火焰吗?
And…are you carrying the fire?
我什么?
Am I what?
带着心中的火焰
Carrying the fire.
你有点怪 不是吗 孩子?
You’re kind of weirded out, aren’t you, kid?
好了 你有没有?
Well, are you?
是的 我也带着心中的火焰
Yeah, I’m carrying the fire.
那么我能和你一起走吗?
And I can come with you?
是的 可以
Yes, you can.
我会每天和你说话的
I’ll talk to you every day.
我不会忘记的
And I won’t forget.
无论如何
No matter what.
无论如何 爸爸
No matter what, Papa.
很高兴见到你
I’m so glad to see you.
我们跟着你 你知道吗?
We were following you. Did you know that?
我们看到你和你♥爸♥爸
We saw you with your papa.
我真幸运
I’m so lucky.
我如此担心你
I was so worried about you.
现在我们不用再担心了
And now we don’t have to worry about a thing.
怎么样?还好吗?
How’s that sound? Is that okay?

Okay.