Home 冒险电影 凯尔经的秘密(2009)

凯尔经的秘密(2009)

0
凯尔经的秘密(2009)

现在我只能用书来缅怀他们
Now, I have only the book to remember them by.
但如果修士们在这里的话
But if my brothers were here now,
他们一定会告诉你
they would tell you that
从森林里的树木和岩石
you will learn more in the woods
上学到的东西会比你
from trees and rocks than
在任何地方学到的东西都要多
in any other place.
你会见证奇迹
You will see miracles.
这一点院长在很久之前就知道的
And that is something the Abbot knew a long time ago.
我从没见过这样的东西 潘歌♥
I’ve never seen anything like it, Pangur.
我特别想帮艾丹修士
I really want to help Brother Aidan.
我觉得我能找到那些墨水浆果
I think I could get those ink berries all by myself.
我应该去森林找找看
I could go into the forest.
艾丹修士肯定会很惊讶
Wouldn’t Brother Aidan be surprised?
但是院长…
Oh. But the Abbot…
他发现之前我就回来
I’d be back before he’d even miss me.
但要是我在黑暗里迷路了怎么办
But what if I get lost in the dark?
不行
No!
我不能去
I should never go out there!
如果我一直想着那本书
If I keep thinking of the book,
我就不会怕黑了
I won’t be afraid of the dark.
我保证我不会走远
And I’m sure I won’t have to go that far.
好吧 潘歌♥嘭
Right, so, Pangur Ban,
明天我就去森林
tomorrow I’ll go into the forest!
潘歌♥
Pangur!
当然 如果我知道橡树长什么样就更好了
Of course, it might help if I knew what an oak tree looked like.
我们还是回家吧
Maybe we’d better go home.
是这条道吗 你还记得吗
Was it this way? Do you remember?
别怕 潘歌♥
Don’t panic, Pangur.
我们天黑之前会找到回去的路
We just have to find the way back before dark.
潘歌♥
Pangur!
不 不要这样对我
Oh, no, it’s hard enough.
这是你的猫吗
Is this your cat?
好吧…
Well?
我听说过你
I’ve heard about creatures like you.
你是仙女 对吗
You’re a fairy!
你在我的森林里干嘛
What are you doing in my forest?
你是来搞破坏的 对吧
You’ve come to spoil it, haven’t you?
还是你家人
You were probably sent
让你来找吃的 对不对
here by your family to get food, weren’t you?
从哪来的回哪去 赶快的
Well, you can go right back where you came from.
如果你不回去 我就让狼吃了你
If you don’t, I’ll make the wolves get you!
不要
No!
我不是有意前来打扰的
Uh… I didn’t mean to.
我很抱歉 行吗
Look, I’m sorry, all right?
我来这不是家人让我来找吃的
I’m not here to get food for my family.
我是来找东西做墨水
I’m here to get things to make ink.
我没有家 我住在凯尔斯 那里不缺事物
I don’t have a family, and we have food in Kells.
所以我并不是前来觅食的 我只是有点迷路了
So I wouldn’t come here for it anyway. I was just a bit lost.
你没有家吗
You have no family?
没有
Uh, no.
没有妈妈吗
No mother?
我也很孤单
I’m alone, too.
如果这是你的森林 你肯定很了解它
If this is your forest, you must know everything about it.
-当然 -不要 等下
– Of course. – No. Wait!

Hello?
嘘 小点声 赶紧走
Shh, not so loud! Go away!
不要 请等下
No, wait, please!
你知道我在哪能找到它吗
Do you know where I can find these?
知道
Yes.
但你不能吃
But you can’t eat those.
不是吃 我要用它们做墨水
I don’t want to eat them. They’re for ink.
墨水是什么
What is ink?
用来写书的
It’s for the book.
画图用的
For making pictures.
有颜色的液体 你把它画在纸上
Liquid color, you put it on pages.
就像叶子一样 很难解释
Well, like leaves, it’s hard to explain,
我觉得你得见到才能明白
I suppose you’d have to see it.
我不知道你在说什么 而且我也不想知道
I don’t know what you’re talking about, and I don’t want to know.
但是艾丹修士…
But, Brother Aidan…
我会帮你找到你想要的东西 但有一个条件
I will help you find the things you want, on one condition.
你和你的猫要保证
You and your pet must promise
永不再踏上我的森林半步
to never come into my forest again.
好吧 我们保证
All right, then. We promise.
走吧 问问森林它们在哪
Come on then, I’ll ask the forest where they are.
问…什么?
Ask the… What?
等下
Hey, wait!
我叫布兰登 你叫什么
My name’s Brendan. What’s yours?
真是奇迹 真就像艾丹说的一样
It’s a miracle, just like Aidan said.
艾丹是我的朋友
Aidan is my friend.
我在帮他撰写世界上最奇妙的书
I’m helping him make the most incredible book in the whole world.
他说这本书会把黑暗变成光明
He says it will turn darkness into light.
你就等着瞧吧
Wait until you see it!
你也等着看看我的地盘吧
Wait until you see the rest of my forest.
你跑得真快
You’re fast.
对啊 我是最快的
Yes, I’m the fastest.
浆果在哪呢
So, where are the berries then?
你以前爬过树吧
You have climbed a tree before, haven’t you?
当然 很简单
Yes, of course. It’s easy.
那就来吧
Come on so!
今天我救过你两回了
Saved your life, second time today.
我以为你会爬树
I thought you knew how to climb trees.
我会爬 小树
I do. Smaller ones.
灌木丛那样的吧
Yeah, like bushes.
别往下看 快来
Don’t look down. Come on!

Look!
甲壳虫都认识彼此啊
One beetle recognizes another.
抓住了
Come on.
张开眼 我告诉你我的名字
Open your eyes and I’ll tell you my name.
-艾什灵 -艾什灵
– Aisling. – Aisling.
这片森林是我的地盘
And this is my forest.
我告诉他们了 不会叮你的
I asked them not to sting you.
这就是你要找的果子
Here’s what you’re looking for.
但是它们算不上是浆果
But they’re not really berries.
它们长的就像猪粪蛋一样
Ugh! They look like boar droppings.
还臭臭的
They’re kind of stinky, too.
你捡完了 就该下去了
If you’re finished, it’s time to go back down.
下去
Back down. Hmm.
往左点
A bit left.
不要 等下 别靠在…
No, wait! Don’t lean on that…
树枝上
…branch.
抱歉这么长时间才下来
I’m sorry it took so long to come down.
最后这一摔倒挺快
Oh. Except for the last part.
得走了 我知道一条送你回家的小道
We’d better go now. I know a secret way to get you home.
走吧
Come on!

Look!
布兰登
Brendan?
布兰登
Brendan?
你在干什么 快走
What are you doing? Come away!
这可是痛苦之地
This is a place of suffering.
痛苦? 为什么这么说
Suffering? What do you mean?
赶快离开这 太危险了
Just come away! It’s too dangerous.
但肯定没有爬橡树危险吧
Surely it can’t be more dangerous than climbing an oak tree.
这是黑暗者的巢穴
It is the cave of the Dark One.
克鲁姆·克鲁阿奇吗
Crom Cruach?
但克鲁姆·克鲁阿奇只是
But Crom Cruach’s only
讲给孩子听的故事
a story for children.
凯尔斯的修道院院长说
The Abbot of Kells says that
永远不要惧怕想象出来的东西
you shouldn’t be afraid of imaginary things.
不是想象出来的
It’s not imagined.
它可就在黑暗中等着呢
It’s waiting in the darkness.