Home 美国电影 超级人生(2013)

超级人生(2013)

0
超级人生(2013)

杰森如果你现在站在这里
Jason, if you’re standing here now,
那就说明你不仅成功地
it means that not only have you succeeded
接受了我所有的礼物,而且远远突破了
in receiving all of my gifts,but you have done so beyond
我所设置的一些限制
the boundaries that I have set.
这也算是我的一种成功吧
I guess that means that I have succeeded as well.
我生前没能做成的事,我在死后终于做到了
What I could not accomplish in life,I’ve done in death.
我生命的意义在你这里延续
As long as you’re still alive,I will be too.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, son.
永别了 杰森
Goodbye, Jason.
男:开始录了吗 女士:杰森 你提示一下
MAN: Are we on yet? WOMAN: Give me a level, Jason.
测试 一,二,三 我是杰森·史蒂文斯
Testing, one, two, three.I am Jason Stevens.
我们能快点把这玩意儿弄起来吗
Can we get this thing rolling?
史蒂文斯先生还有一整天的会要开呢
Mr. Stevens has meetings backed up all day.
女士:请安静
WOMAN: Quiet, please.
你准备好了就开录了
Whenever you’re ready.
嗨 我是杰森·史蒂文斯 史蒂文斯基金会的管理人
Hi, I’m Jason Stevens, director of Stevens Foundation.
过去两年来
For the last two years…
你看起来心不在焉啊 莱克斯美女
You seem about a million miles away,Lex girl.
嗯我是在想下一步怎么办
Mm. Trying to figure out what my next move is.
你没告诉你的亿万富翁男友你要去海地的事吗
Have you told Mr. Billionaire Boyfriend about your Haiti plans?
还没有(咯咯笑)不好说
Not yet. (CHUCKLES) I don’t know.
这是一个重大的决定 我只是不知道他会有什么反应
It’s a big decision, I’m just not sure how he’s going to react.
嗯 现在有事要你做出反应了
Well, it seems you have something to react to.
护士站有人呼叫你
You’re being paged at the nurse’s station.
怎么啦 就别问了 直接去吧
For what? Don’t worry about what for, just go.
好吧 我来了有什么紧急情况
OK, I’m here. What’s the emergency?
在后面的是黑斯廷夫人吗
Is that Miss Hastings back there?
亚历克西娅·德拉蒙德 有人邀请你去约会
Alexia Drummond, you have been summoned to a night out on the town
请你的人是杰森…史蒂文斯
by a Mr. Jason… Stevens?
史蒂文斯 是的 是的
Stevens! Yes, yes.
你的衣服已经准备好了
Your wardrobe will be provided.
哦 哇 真漂亮
Oh, wow.That’s beautiful.
莱克斯 有些话我好久以前就该和你说了
Lex, there’s something I need to say that I should have said a long time ago.
自从两年前 当我第一次见到你和艾米莉的时候
For the past two years,when I first saw you and Emily…
我无法忘怀你那美丽的面孔
I can’t get your face,your beautiful face, out of my mind.
你的眼睛…你的微笑…
Your eyes… your smile…
有些话我好久以前就该和你说了
There’s something I need to say.I should have said it a long time ago.
德拉蒙德女士 祝您今晚愉快
Ms. Drummond, I hope you have a wonderful evening.
谢谢你 吉姆
Thank you, Jim.
哇 你也“帅”啊
Wow. “Wow” yourself.
今晚的菜单有 菠菜沙拉 芒果和酸辣酱
Tonight’s menu, spinach salad with mangos and chutney.
然后主菜是龙虾蒸西蓝花菜
Then the main course,steamed broccoli with lobster,
龙虾是特地从缅因州空运过来的 配料是柠檬和黄油酱
specially flown in from Maine,with lemon and drawn butter.
然后甜点是冰淇淋三明治
And ice cream sandwiches for dessert.
你选的都是我最喜欢吃的呢
You picked all my favorites.

Oh.
干杯
To us.
杰森 谢谢你
Jason, thank you.
这身衣服我很喜欢 你也让我感觉很特别
I love my dress,and you’ve made me feel so special.
其实你可以不必要这么
But you know you don’t have to…
…还放我们那首歌♥?
…play our song?
哦…
Oh…
哦 天哪
Oh, my god.
哦!
Oh!
去工作吧
Get to work.
莱克斯 有些话我好久以前就该和你说了
Lex, there’s something I need to say that I should have said a long time ago.
每天在我脑海里想的都是你那美丽的面孔
Not a day passes I don’t think about your beautiful face,
还有你的眼睛和笑容
and your eyes and your smile.
真会说话
You’re so sweet.
杰森 有件事我要和你谈谈
Jason, there’s something I need to talk to you about.
这很重要我本来想… 先让我说完 拜托
It’s important. I was gonna… Let me finish, please.
莱克斯 你就是我的心
Lex, you’re… you’re my heart,
我无法想象没有你的生活
I can’t imagine life without you in it.
杰森!
Jason!
杰森·史蒂文斯? 是的
Jason Stevens? Yes?
这是你的传票祝你晚上愉快
You’ve been served. Have a nice evening.
史蒂文斯先生 我很抱歉我不知道他是怎么绕过我的
Mr. Stevens, I am so sorry.I don’t know how he got past me.
太好了 太好了 怎么了
That’s perfect. Just perfect. What is it?
是我的叔叔婶婶们 这帮贪婪的家伙
My family. Aunts, uncles,the whole greedy bunch of them.
控告我说我违反了瑞德基金的信托条款
Suing me for breach of fiduciary trust in the handling of Red’s foundation.
我真的很抱歉 莱克斯我本来希望今晚想
I’m really sorry, Lex.I wanted tonight to…
我现在要去处理这件事了
I just, I have to deal with this.
请用豪华轿车送德拉蒙德女士回家
Please have the limo take Miss Drummond home.
史蒂文斯先生 如果法庭能找到证据支持你的主张
So, Mr. Stevens, if the court were to find evidence to support your claims,
那你会采取什么措施
what are you proposing be done?
法官大人 我代表我的兄弟姐妹
Your Honor, on behalf of my brother and my sister,
以及瑞德·史蒂文斯家族的其他继承人
and the rest of the heirs of Red Stevens,
提议撤销杰森的基金管理人职位
we request that Jason be removed as director of the foundation.
你建议谁来代替他?
And who are you suggesting would replace him?
我本人 法官大人 为什么 比尔叔叔?
Me, Your Honor. Why, Uncle Bill?
你的钱还不多吗?
You don’t have enough money?
我爷爷之所以让我掌管基金会
My grandfather wanted me to have the foundation
就是因为他知道他自己的孩子不值得信赖
because he knew his own children couldn’t be trusted.
这恰恰说明他当时有多极端
And that just goes to show just how far gone he was at the end,
他把十亿美元的基金放在这个一无是处的人手里
that he left a billion dollar foundation in the hands of this spoiled,
一个不想和自己的家人有任何瓜葛的败家仔
nogood, party boy who wants absolutely nothing to do with his own family.
好了 够了 那个你们两个都坐下
OK, that’s enough of that.Both of you sit down.
我会将起诉人的证据带到内庭审阅
I’m taking the plaintiff’s discovery into chambers
我们明天10点再继续 决定是否要进入审判程序
and we’ll reconvene tomorrow at ten to determine whether we’re going to trial.
休庭
Case adjourned
德拉蒙德小姐 很高兴收到你的回信
Miss Drummond, it’s so nice to hear back from you.
卢桑德医生 我也很高兴看到你
Dr. Lousand, good to see your face.
嗯 我有几个问题要请教一下
Um, I had a few questions for you.
稍等一下 嗨
I’ll be with you in a minute. Hi.
下午好 德拉蒙德小姐 哦 你好
Afternoon, Miss Drummond. Oh, hi.
嗯 不知道能不能见一下史蒂文斯先生
Um, I just wanted to see if I could get a moment with Mr. Stevens.
这个呢 汉密尔顿先生说不要打扰他们
I don’t know. Mr. Hamilton said no interruptions.
看来是我打扰了
I guess I’m interrupting.
不好意思 我知道你很忙
Hi. I’m sorry.I know you’re really busy.
没什么 汉密尔顿只是想让我们在一块讨论
Yeah, no. Hamilton just wants us to get all our ducks in a row
为明天的听证会做准备 所以…
for the hearing tomorrow with the vultures. So…
呃 我只是需要去…我需要去…
Uh, I just needed to… I needed to…
呃…
Uh…
我就直说了吧
I’m just going to say it.
海地有一家治疗患癌儿童的诊所
There’s this clinic in Haiti, and they work with kids who have cancer…
听起来很棒 这个项目我们可以做
it sounds terrific. That’s definitely a project we can take on.
要不你起草一份文案
Why don’t you put together some sort of proposal.
等我把这破官司了结了
And once I’m through with this stupid lawsuit…
不 不是的… 我们可以做一些伟大的事情
No, that’s not what… we can do some great things.
我不是这个意思 我不是来找你筹款的
That’s not what I meant. I didn’t come here to pitch you for money.
我已经计划好要去那里了 他们需要有经验的护士
I already made plans to go down there.They really need experienced nurses,
我只是觉得… 那样更好
and I just thought that… Even better.
等我处理好这事 我们就可以坐飞机过去
Once I get past this, we can both jet down there and we can…
史蒂文斯先生? 不好意思
Mr. Stevens? I apologize,
汉密尔顿先生说 没有你我们没法继续准备
but Mr. Hamilton says we can’t continue prepping without you.
杰森:好的 谢谢
JASON: OK, thank you.
我真的很抱歉 莱克斯 我必须… 我知道 嗯…
I’m really sorry, Lex, I gotta… I know. Um…
你有空的时候看一下吧 好的
Just whenever you have a second. Yeah, sure.
(I MIKE SCHMID: “IS THIS IT”)
杰森?
Jason?
怎么了? 她走了 汉密尔顿
What is it? She’s gone, Hamilton.
谁走了? 亚历克西亚
Who’s gone? Alexia.
要在海地呆六个月
Six months in Haiti.
她为什么要这么做?
Why would she do this?
我相信她不是一时兴起才决定搬到海地去的
I’m sure she didn’t just, on a whim,decide to move to Haiti.
只是你现在才发现而已
But somehow you’re just finding out about it now.
好吧 难道你不知道
Yeah, well, if you’ve not noticed,
我正忙着基金会的事吗
I’ve been a little busy at the foundation.
我最近都没有什么私人时间
I haven’t had a lot of “me” time lately.
估计也没有跟她一起的时间吧
Or “we” time either, I gather.
杰森 你爷爷把他财产全部留给你的的时候