Home 美国电影 血色将至

血色将至

0
血色将至
接近上帝的演员

你嫉妒心强吗
Are you envious?
你容易嫉妒别人吗
Do you get envious?
不 还好
I don’t think so. no.
我跟自己定了一个原则
I have a competition in me.
我不能输给任何人
I want no one else to succeed.
我讨厌其他人
I hate most people.
我已经没有那种野心了
That part of me is gone
我一直像只狗一样工作 又一事无成
working and not succeeding, all my failures has left me
我已经没欲望了
i just don’t care.
要是我有这秉性 那想必你也一样
Well if it’s in me, it’s in you
有时候我觉得身边每个人都面目可憎
There are times when i look at people and I see nothing worth liking.
我只想赚够了钱 然后一个人独往独来
I wanna earn enough money and get away from everyone.
那你儿子的病怎么办
What will you do about your boy?
不知道
I don’t know.
也许会好起来的
Maybe it’ll change.
世事难料 谁知道啊
Does your sound come back to you? I don’t know.
那种事情谁知道 医生心里都不见得有数
Maybe no one knows that. a doctor might not know that.
他妈妈呢
Where is his mother?
我不想谈这个
I don’ t want to talk about those things
我总是把人往坏里想 亨利
I see the worst in people, henry.
见不得谁比我活得滋润
I don’t need to look past seeing them to get all I need.
这么多年了 我心里的怨念始终在不断积累
I’ve built my hatreds over the years, little by little.
你能来 真让我有如释重负的感觉
Having you here gives me a second breath
我一个人真的撑不住了
I can’ t keep doing this on my own
整天跟这些愚蠢的人在一起
With these…people.
丹尼尔 丹尼尔 快醒醒 丹尼尔
Daniel, daniel, wake up! daniel!
我得去跟列车长说句话
Just have to go and have a word with the conductor.
马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
你好好呆在这儿…明白没?
You stay… you stay here… understand?
兄弟 我是方杜拉克郡的亨利.普雷弗尤
Brother, Henry plainview from fond du lac.
H.m. 蒂尔福德 幸会
H.m. tilford, pleasure.
那个…
So…
-什么? -是的
-so? -yes.
你儿子还好吧
How’s your boy?
谢谢你关心
Thank you for asking.
我们能帮上什么忙吗
Is there anything we can do?
不 你能过问我已经很感激了
Thanks for asking is enough.
那你打算怎么办
So what are your plans?
-你是想买♥♥下我所有的地吗? -正是
-is this about buying up my tracts here? -yes.
电报里说的是科尤特山的租借事宜
The cable was about my coyote hills lease.
对 那个我们也很感兴趣
We’d like that too.
科尤特山 你开个价吧
What’s your offer for coyote hills?
我们出15万全部买♥♥下
We’ll offer 150,000 for full title.
成交 还有什么
That’s a deal. what’s next?
你在小波士顿有11000英亩的地
You have 11,000 acres in little boston.
在那儿发现了一个油田 不过已经开采过了
You have one proven well, that was damaged
不好意思 是三个油田 你一定没好好关注
That’s three wells proven, you haven’t been paying attention.
是三个油田
That’s three proven wells.
只要你一句话
We’ll make you a millionaire
我们马上可以让你身家百万
while you’re sitting here from one minute to the next.
要是真成交了 那我以后干什么
What else would I do with myself?
你问我吗
Are you asking me?
我以后不是无事可做了
What else would I do with myself?
在家好好带儿子
Take care of your son.
我怎么知道你要干什么
I don’t know what you would do.
你们为什么要
If you were me and standard offered to buy
不惜斥资百万买♥♥我的产业 为什么?
what you had for a million dollars. why? so why?
你知道原因
You know why.
你们就不能像其他人一样 老老实实挖井吗
You fellows just scratch around in the dirt and find it like the rest of us
别他妈四处并购别人辛辛苦苦经营的事业
instead of buying up someone else’s hard work.
孩子 我又不是没挖过井
I’ve scratched around the dirt, son.
你们是不是要修改运输费用
Are you gonna change your shipping costs?
那个是铁路运输 我可管不着
We don’t dictate shipping costs. that’s railroad business…
铁路难道不是你的吗
You don’t own the railroads?
那不就是你们的王牌吗
Of course you do. of course you do.
话说那些油你怎么运出来
Where do you gonna put it on?
你说啊?
Where?
难道跟联合石油公♥司♥达成协议 自己修管道? 你听我一句劝吧
Build a pipeline, make a deal with union oil, be my guest
你风险太大了 要是计划失败了
but if you can’t pull it off
挖到再多的油 你都赚不到一分钱
you’ve got an ocean of oil under your feet with nowhere to go.
把生意交我们做 何乐而不为呢
Why not turn it over to us.
我们会让你成为巨富的
We’ll make you rich.
而且你也可以好好陪你儿子
You’ll spend time with your boy.
两全其美
It’s a great discovery.
我们这不正在帮你嘛
Now let us help you.
你这是在给我上家政课吗
You just tell me how to run my family?
既然我们马上要买♥♥下你的油田了
It might be more important now that you’ve proven the field
那对你来说 家庭不就成了生活的重点吗
and we’re offering to buy you out.
你小心说不定哪天晚上 我就会去你家里
One night. I’m gonna come to you inside of your house,
在你熟睡的时候拧了你的脖子
wherever you’re sleeping and I’m gonna cut your throat.
什么
What?
你说什么疯话啊 丹尼尔
What are you talking about? have you gone crazy, daniel?
-听到了没有 -当然听到了 你有病吧
-did you hear what I said? -i heard what you said. why did you say?
别对我儿子的事指手画脚
You don’t tell me about my son.
你疯了吗 要拧断我的脖子
Why are you acting insane and threatening to cut my throat?
别对我儿子的事指手画脚
You don’t tell me about my son.
我没有指手画脚
I’m not telling you anything.
你所做的无非是给你忠恳的建议 要是冒犯了你 我可以道歉
I’m asking you to be reasonable, if I have offended you I apologize.
我会给你点颜色看看的
You’ll see what I can do.
这里是一个3000英亩的农场 农场主叫B.L.哈伯
This parcel here is a 3000 acre ranch owned by b.l. harper.
这个是圣.伊丽莎白的地界 从这儿一直到海边
This is st. elizabeth county land, from here to the coast
都是联合石油公♥司♥的地皮
it’s all union oil.
这儿是怎么回事
What’s this?
为什么不是我的
Why don’t I own this?
为什么我没有所有权
Why don’t I own this?
这是班迪的地盘
That’s the bandy tract.
当时我们买♥♥地的时候 他就是个钉子户
He was the hold-out, when we’re doing the buying.
他想跟你讨价还价
He had hope to speak with you.
我们干脆把输油管道绕过班迪的地盘
Can’t you just build a pipeline around this tract?
我怎么可能绕过特哈夏比山 多建一条50英里的管道?
Can I build around 50 miles of tehachapi mountains?
你是不是脑子坏了 艾尔
Don’t be sick of me, al.
我可以再去跟他谈谈
I can go there again.
不 我亲自跟他谈
No, I’ll go and talk to the man.
我去跟他谈 你给我学着点
I’ll talk to him show you how it’s done.
收拾东西 我们走 亨利
All right, pack it up, henry.
他的房♥子有多大
How big is his room?
他跟另一个男孩住在一起
Well, he’s sharing with another boy.
-是什么人 -一个大约12岁的小男孩
-who? -an older boy, about 12.
他在那儿待了一年了 好像叫巴拉德
He’s been there for a year, named ballard.
他房♥子有多大?
How big is his room?
还不错
It’s a fair size.
很宽敞
Got enough space.
你去联合石油公♥司♥的时候要带上亨利吗
Are you taking henry with you to meet union oil?
-你是威廉.班迪的儿子吗 -我是他孙子
-are you the son of william bandy? -grandson.
-他在吗 -不 他出去了
-is he here? -no, he’s out.
终于大功告成了
That would be the last case.
为联合石油公♥司♥干杯
Here’s to union oil.
为了这几百英里的管道
Hundred miles of pipeline
还有在座的各位个体经营者
all independent producers of this great station.
那栋房♥子是在方杜拉克郡吗 约翰.霍利斯特造的 还记得吗
Is that house in fond du lac, that john hollister built, do you remember it?
我小时候就很想拥有一幢那样的房♥子
I thought as a boy that was the most beautiful house I’d ever seen
那是我见过的最漂亮的房♥子
and I wanted it.
我想在里面生活
I wanted to live in it.
衣食住行都在里面
And eat in it, and clean it
我甚至幻想着孩子们在屋子里奔跑嬉戏
And even as a boy I wanted to have children to run around in it.
你现在什么都有了 丹尼尔 这都是你应得的
You can have anything you like now, daniel. and you should.
你要把房♥子建在哪儿
Where you gonna build it?
也许就在这儿 海边
Here, maybe near the ocean.
要建一座跟那个一样的房♥子吗
Would you make it look like that house?
不 我现在要是看到那房♥子 肯定会觉得恶心
I think if I saw that house now, it’d make me sick.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Previous article 阿呆与阿瓜
Next article 八月迷情
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。