Well, yes, but first l’ll have to take you to a little place…
你们好调整调整 怎么样
…where you can tidy up a bit, what?
太谢谢了
Oh, thank you so much.
一路上我们走了很久
We’ve been gone such a long time.
我觉得好神秘哦
And we feel so miser
那匹马是什么品种的
What kind of a horse is that?
我从来都没有见过这种马
I’ve never seen a horse like that before.
是的 我想你以后也见不到了
No, and never will again, l fancy.
只有唯一的一匹 它就在这了
There’s only one of him, and he’s it.
这匹马有变色的能力 有时间给你讲讲
He’s the horse of a different color you’ve heard tale about.
哈哈哈 吼吼吼 两个萌妹子
Ha ha ha, ho ho ho And a couple of tra-la-las
我们就这样在欢乐多的奥兹国里仰天笑
That’s how we laugh the day away In the merry old land of Oz
噗噗噗 啪啪啪 两个好基友
Buzz buzz buzz, chirp chirp chirp And a couple of la-di-das
我们就这样在欢乐多的奥兹国里斗蟋蟀
That’s how the crickets crick All day
在欢乐多的奥兹国里
In the merry old land of Oz
我们正午起床一点开工
We get up at 1 2 And start to work at 1
吃一小时午饭 两点完工
Take an hour for lunch And then at 2 we’re done
真是爽爆了
Jolly good fun
哈哈哈 吼吼吼 两个萌妹子
Ha ha ha, ho ho ho And a couple of tra-la-las
这就是我们如何在绿野仙踪欢乐的一天
That’s how we laugh the day away In the merry old land of Oz
哈哈哈 吼吼吼
Ha ha ha, ho ho ho Ha ha ha ha ha
这就是我们如何欢乐的一天 哈哈哈 吼吼吼
That’s how we laugh the day away With a ha ha ha and a ho ho ho
在欢乐多的奥兹国里
In the merry old land of Oz
快来啊 朋友们
Come on along, folks.
看 投降吧多萝茜
Look. “Surrender Dorothy.”
额 至少她把你们忘了
Well, at least she’s forgotten about you two.
我错了 她对你们真是恨之入骨啊
Oops, my mistake. She’s still pretty mad at you.
多萝茜 谁是多萝茜
Dorothy? Who’s Dorothy?
汤姆和杰瑞又是谁 巫师会解释的 去巫师那吧
And who’s Tom and Jerry? -The Wizard will explain it. To the Wizard.
多萝茜 我想我们最好立即见巫师
Dorothy, we’d better see the Wizard right away.
哦 我想你们是对的
Oh, l think you’re right.
杰瑞 快找到汤姆跟上我
Jerry, please find Tom and follow us.
汤姆 你不能跑 你答应要保护多萝茜的
You can’t run away, Tom. You promised you’d protect Dorothy.
我就是伟大的奥兹巫师
I am Oz, the great and powerful.
你们又是谁
Who are you?
停下没人能见奥兹巫师
Halt. No one can see the great Oz.
但我们是跟着多萝茜的
But we’re with Dorothy.
那女巫说的多萝茜
The Witch’s Dorothy?
她已经进去见巫师了
She’s already inside with the Wizard.
别担心
Don’t worry, now.
虽然声音很可怕 但我肯定
I know it sounds bad, but I assure you…
伟大的奥兹巫师是很聪明而且仁慈的
…the great Oz is wise and benevolent and kind.
当然有时候会闹点脾气
Of course, sometimes he does get a little ticked off.
多萝茜小姐 发生了什么 你要回家了吗
What happened inside, Miss Dorothy? Are you going home?
稻草人有脑子了吗 我会长大吗
Will Scarecrow get his brain? Will l get to be big?
噢 泰菲 巫师说他什么都不会帮我们
Oh, Tuffy, the Wizard says he won’t do anything for any of us.
除非多萝茜把西方女巫的扫帚拿来
Not unless Dorothy brings him the Wicked Witch’s broomstick.
不过要做到这一点必须干掉那女巫
But to do that, she’d have to kill the Witch.
太糟糕了 太糟糕了
Oh, this is terrible, terrible.
没错 汤姆
That’s right, Tom.
给那巫师提一下你的建议
You give that Wizard a piece of your mind.
噢 汤姆比我想象的还勇敢
Oh. Tom’s a lot braver than I thought.
好吧 我们去找那女巫
Okay, let’s go get that witch.
女巫城♥堡♥ 一英里 如果我是你就会掉头的
“Witches castle, one mile. I’d turn back if I were you.”
终于 那女孩自己送上门来了
At last, I’ve got that girl right where I want her.
猫和老鼠也一样
And Tom and Jerry, too.
把你的军队带到鬼魂森林
Take your army to the haunted forest…
把女孩和那只狗带回来 特别是那猫和老鼠
…and bring me that girl, her dog, and especially that cat and mouse.
快 飞起来 飞
Now, fly. Fly.
你怎么了啊
Well, what’s happened to you?
他们砍掉我的腿 扔到那边去了
They took my legs off and threw them over there.
他们又把我的胸部扯出来扔那去了
They took my chest out and threw it there.
噢 你玩完了
Well, that’s you all over.
他们把你玩得挺坏的 对吧
They sure knocked the stuffings out of you, didn’t they?
他们带走了多萝茜 多多 汤姆和杰瑞
They took Dorothy and Toto and Tom and Jerry…
我们得跟上他
…and we gotta follow them.
好可爱的狗狗 不
What a nice little dog. -No!
哦 多多
Oh, Toto.
还有呢 亲爱的 真实意想不到的大礼啊
And you, my dear, what an unexpected pleasure.
你真好 在我孤独的时候来找我
It’s so kind of you to visit me in my loneliness.
现在 把红宝石鞋子给我 不然我就把你的狗扔到河里去
Now, give me those ruby slippers or your dog goes into the river.
不 求你了 鞋子你拿走吧
No, please. Take the slippers.
多好的小女孩啊 我就知道你最听话了
What a good little girl. I knew you’d listen to reason.
我早该想起来的
I should have remembered.
只要你不死 这双鞋就不会下来
Those slippers will never come off as long as you’re alive.
不过这不会困扰我 我知道该怎么做
But that’s not what’s worrying me, it’s how to do it.
这事 必须做的滴水不漏
These things must be done delicately…
否则就会破坏它的魔力
…or you’ll hurt the spell.
快跑 多多 快跑 -抓住它 你这笨蛋
Run, Toto, run. -Catch him, you fool.
看见这个了吗
Do you see that?
你生命的倒计时
It’s how long you’ve got to live.
它不会太长的 亲爱的
And it isn’t long, my dear.
杰瑞 想玩球吗
Wanna play ball, Jerry?
汤姆 杰瑞
Tom, Jerry.
这就是他们的下场
That’s the last of them.
沙子漏完之时 就是我回来杀你之刻
I’ll come back for you just as soon as those sands run out.
哟啊哟 哟哟
Yo he ho Yo ho
立定
And halt.
做得好 新卫兵
Excellent work, new guard.
现在还有问题吗 有
Any questions so far? -Yeah.
哟啊哟这歌♥是什么意思
What does that “Yo He Ho” song mean?
搅基什么的我才不懂呢
I have absolutely no idea.
复习一下今天学的
Let’s review what we learned today.
第一条 坏卫兵必须随时保持警惕
“Rule one: Winkie guards must keep track of their hours…
每周要交考勤卡
…and submit a timecard at the end of the week.”
新人 有什么问题吗
Something wrong, new guard?
好吧 接下来
Okay, then.
第二条 坏卫兵每300天放一天假
“Rule two: Winkie guards receive one personal day…every 3O0 years.
第三条 也是最重要的一条
Rule three, and this is the most important rule of all…
卫兵必须让所有的水远离坏女巫
…”Guards must keep all water away from the Wicked Witch.
这是她唯一的弱点
It’s her one weakness.”
明白没
Got that?
长官 我想有一对囚犯逃出来了
Sir, l think we have a couple of escaped prisoners.
嗯 果然如此
Well, how about that?
新人 你的第一天过的还挺忙
You’re having a busy first day, new guard.
我向你敬礼
I salute you.
就是他们
It’s them.
噢 天哪 抓住他们
Oh, dear. Seize them.
恐怕这对你的个人评价不好哦
I’m afraid this won’t look good on your personal evaluation.
你懂的 我只是个卫兵
You know, I’m just a guard…
不过我非常尽责
…but l take my responsibilities very seriously.
这工作可一点都不诱人
It’s not a glamorous job…
但好卫兵总是尽力做到最好
…but a good guard always does the very best he can.
坦白从宽
If you come along quietly…
抗拒从严
…l’ll try to get you an extra ration of gruel.
抓住你们了 -逮捕他们 新人
Gotcha. -Arrest them, old new guard.
别想耍什么花招
You better not try any of your tricks.
它不会再起作用了
They won’t work twice.
你确定你完成基础训练了吗
Are you sure you completed basic training?
汤姆 杰瑞 是我们 -朋友 真高兴再见到你们
Tom, Jerry, it’s us. -Boy, are we glad to see you.
多多找到我们带我们来的
Toto found us and led us back here.
多萝茜在哪
Where’s Dorothy?
女巫 鞋子 好痛
“Witch.” “Slippers.” “Ouch.”
她被锁到塔里了 活不了多久
She’s locked in the tower with only moments left to live.
爱玛婶婶
Auntie Em.
多萝茜 你在哪
Dorothy, where are you?
我是爱玛婶婶 我们在找你
It’s Aunt Em, we’re looking for you.
爱玛婶婶 别丢下我
Oh, Auntie Em, don’t go away.
我吓死了 快回来
I’m frightened. Come back.
回来 我会给你爱玛婶婶的 亲爱的
Come back. -I’ll give you Auntie Em, my pretty.
多多会找到多萝茜的 快点