Toto will find Dorothy. Come on.
还有事吗
There’s more?
你是说水是女巫的弱点吗
You mean that water is the Witch’s one weakness?
我来搞定
I’ll take that.
你和汤姆去找点水
You and Tom find some more water.
我和其他人去救多萝茜 兄弟们保重
I’ll go with the others and try to save Dorothy. Good luck, fellers.
这边
This way.
等等 我有一个点子
Wait, l have an idea.
多萝茜你在里面吗
Dorothy, are you in there?
我在这儿
I’m here.
哦 请快点
Oh, please hurry.
等沙漏漏完了女巫会回来的
The Witch will be back when the hourglass is empty.
交给我吧
I’ll handle this.
退后
Stand back.
我们没多少时间了
We haven’t much time.

Hi.
多萝茜 我们终于找到你了
Oh, Dorothy, we found you.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank you. Oh.
快点跟上 没时间了
Come on, there’s no time to lose.
快跑
Oh, run.
你们知道吗 我们被困住了
We’re trapped, don’t you know?
尽管交给我
I’ll handle this.
哪个王八蛋敢打搅我吃便当
Who dares disturb my cookie time?
看见没
That’s right.
这就是你们打搅大胃亡灵吃饭的结果
That’s what you get when you mess with a big munchkin.
这不错 现在快跑
Very impressive. Now run.
你们在搞什么 我们要水 立刻
What are you guys doing? We need that water, fast.
快来
Come on.
我们安全了
We’re safe.
这么早就要走了
Going so soon?
可我们的派对才刚刚开始呢
Why, our little party’s just beginning.
我们被困住了 像困住的老鼠
We’re trapped. Trapped like mice, rats.
这就对了
That’s right.
先别动他们 让他们先仔细考虑下
Don’t hurt them right away, let them think about it a little first.
抓住他们
Seize them.
抓住他们 抓住他们
Seize them. Seize them.
抓住他们 你个笨蛋 抓住他们
Stop them, you fools. Seize them.
抓住他们
Seize them.
朋友们
Guys.
纳尼
What?
别跟那犯傻
Stop fooling around.
多萝茜需要那水
Dorothy needs that water.
水 在那
There. Water.
这边 快点
This way. Come on.
哦 天啊
Oh, my.
是那边
That way.
好啊 好啊
Well, well.
环环的玫瑰 袋袋的矛
Ring around the rosie, a pocket full of spears.
我想你刚才很狡猾 不是吗
Thought you were pretty foxy, didn’t you?
哈哈哈 灌满它
Ha-ha-ha! Fill it up.
我要把你们逐个的杀掉
The last to go will see the first four go before her.
不要
No.
稻草人 来点火怎么样
How about a little fire, Scarecrow?
噢 不
Oh, no.
我烧起来了 烧起来了
I’m burning. l’m burning.
杰瑞 快点 水
Jerry, quick, the water.
我烧起来了 快救我
I’m burning. Help me.
我烧起来了 快救我
I’m burning. Help.
别泼那水
Don’t throw that water.
臭小子 你都做了什么
You cursed brat, look what you’ve done.
我在溶化 在溶化
I’m melting, melting.
什么世道啊
What a world.
没想到像你这样的小女孩
Who could have thought a good little girl like you…
居然忍♥心杀了我这漂亮的女巫
…would destroy my beautiful wickedness?
小心点 我要
Look out. l’m going.
她死了 是你杀了她
She’s dead. You killed her.
我不是故意杀她的
I didn’t meant to kill her.
真的 我不是故意的 只是他着火了
Really, l didn’t. It’s just that he was on fire.
多萝茜万岁 坏女巫死了
Hail to Dorothy, the Wicked Witch is dead.
多萝茜万岁 坏女巫死了
Hail, hail to Dorothy, the Wicked Witch is dead.
扫帚
The broomstick.
我能带走吗 -当然可以
May we have it? -Of course you can.
你把我们从坏女巫手中解放了
You’ve freed us all from the Wicked Witch.
那么现在我可以回去干老本行当个男装用品商
Now I can go back to my old job as a haberdasher.
多萝茜万岁
Hail to Dorothy.
多萝茜万岁
Hail, hail to Dorothy.
坏女巫死了
The Wicked Witch is dead.
你们回来干什么
Why have you come back?
求你了 巫师
Please, sir.
我们做到了您要求做的
We’ve done what you told us.
把西方女巫的扫帚带来了
We’ve brought you the broomstick of the Wicked Witch of the West.
多萝茜把她溶化了
Dorothy melted her.
你把她变成液体了
You liquidated her, eh? -Shh!
所以呢 巫师 我们希望你能实现我们的愿望
So you see, sir, we’d like you to fulfill your promises to us.
没那么快 没那么快
Not so fast. Not so fast.
我得好好想想
I’ll have to give the matter a little thought.
明天再来吧
Go away and come back tomorrow.
什么
What?
可我现在就想回家
But l want to go home now.
不要激起我伟大奥兹的怒气
Do not arouse the wrath of the great and powerful Oz.
我说过明天再来吧
I said come back tomorrow.
如果你真的那么伟大
lf you were really great and powerful…
你得遵守你的诺言
…you’d keep your promises.
你居然想批评伟大的奥兹
Do you presume to criticize the great Oz?
你这没良心的畜生
You ungrateful creatures.
伟大的奥兹发话了
The great Oz has spoken.
什么 嘿 停下 快停下
What? Hey. No. Stop th–Stop that. Whoa!
哦 我
Oh, l–
别在意帘子后面的人
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
伟大的奥兹发话了
The great Oz has spoken.
你是谁 -我
Who are you? -l?
哦 我就是伟大的
Oh, l am the great and powerful…
奥兹巫师
…Wizard of Oz.
你个骗子 -没错
You humbug. -Yeah.
恐怕你们说对了
I’m afraid you’re right.
我是个骗子
I am a humbug.
你答应给铁皮人一颗心的
What about the heart that you promised Tin Man?
还有给毫无勇气的狮子胆量的
And the courage you promised Cowardly Lion?
别忘了最重要的
Don’t forget the most important thing.
他答应让多萝茜回到堪萨斯的
He promised he’d get Dorothy back home to Kansas.
没错
Yeah.
我的身材矮小的朋友 你逼我 作出了一个灾难性的决定
My diminutive friend, you force me into a cataclysmic decision.
让多萝茜回到堪萨斯的唯一方法
The only way to get Dorothy back home to Kansas…
就是通过我 亲自把她送回去
…is for me to take her there myself.
哦 你会吗 你能吗
Oh, will you? Could you?
我固然会的
I will, indeed.
首先 我会兑现了对你们每一个人的承诺
But first, I’ll fulfill my promises to each of you.
泰菲也行吗他向请你让他变高大
Tuffy, too? He was going to ask you to make him big.
当然 泰菲也行
Yes, Tuffy, too.
我的朋友们 我 你们伟大的巫师
My friends, l, your wizard…
就要踏上一段前往平流层外的
…am about to embark upon a hazardous journey…
冒险旅程了
…into the outer stratosphere.
而我在这里这种宣布 在我不在的这段时间
And l hereby decree that in my absence…
稻草人将凭借他的超高级电脑统治这里
…the Scarecrow shall rule by virtue of his highly superior brain.
八百标兵奔北坡 北坡炮兵并排跑
The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle…
炮兵怕把标兵碰 标兵怕碰炮兵炮
…is equal to the square root of the remaining side.
哦 天哪 绕口令
Oh, joy. Rapture.
铁皮人 靠着他的心来协助
Assisted by the Tin Man by virtue of his heart…
还有狮子 靠着他的勇气
…the Lion, by virtue of his courage.
难道还假吗
Ain’t it the truth?
以及泰菲 凭借他庞大的身躯