And Tuffy, by virtue of his enormous height.
我长大了
I’m huge.
像服从我一样服从他们吧
Obey them as you would me.
噢 多多
Oh! Oh, Toto.
先别走呢 我马上回来
Please don’t go, I’ll be right back.
噢 但这个真的不符合程序
Oh, but this is a highly irregular procedure.
这绝对是空前的
This is absolutely unprecedented.
朋友们 请吧 我们不要让巫师等了
Boys, please. We don’t want to keep the Wizard waiting.
噢 噢天哪 快回来 快回来
Oh! Oh, my. Come back, come back.
别丢下我 快回来
Don’t go without me, please come back.
我回不来
I can’t come back.
我不知道这是怎么运作的 再见了朋友们
I don’t know how it works. Goodbye, folks.
再见 巫师 再见
Goodbye, Wizard, goodbye.
我永远也回不到堪萨斯了
Now I’ll never get home to Kansas.
再见巫师
Goodbye, Wizard.
跟我们留下吧 我们不想让你离开
Stay with us. We don’t want you to go.
看 有个人可以帮助你
Look, here’s someone who can help you.
你能把我送回家么
Oh, will you send me home?
能把我送回家么
Can you send me home?
你本不需要别人帮助的
You don’t need to be helped any longer.
你一直都有回到家的能力
You’ve always had the power to go back to Kansas.
我有吗
I have?
现在那双红宝石鞋会让你在立刻回到家
Now those ruby slippers will take you home in two seconds.
包括汤姆 杰瑞和多多吗
Tom and Jerry and Toto, too?
包括汤姆 杰瑞和多多
Tom and Jerry and Toto, too.
只需要跺三下脚
Just tap your heels three times…
并在心里默念 没有比家里更温馨的地方
…and think to yourself, “There’s no place like home.”
没有比家里更温馨的地方
“There’s no place like home.”
没有比家里更温馨的地方
There’s no place like home. There’s no place like home.
没有比家里更温馨的地方
There’s no place like home.
你做恶梦了
You just had a bad dream. -Sure you did.
你还记得我们吗
You remember us, don’t you?
而且你不会忘了你的老朋友泰菲了吧
And you couldn’t forget your old pal Tuffy, could you?
还有我 当地的男装用品商
Or me, the local haberdasher.
好吧 现在她没事儿了 谢天谢地
Well, she’s all right now, thank heaven.
不过我之前还不好呢 爱玛婶婶
Oh, but l wasn’t all right, Aunt Em.
我们处于危险中
We were in terrible danger.
但我们一直请人们把我们送回家
But we kept asking people to send us home.
然后他们就把我们送回来了
And they sent us home.
没人相信我吗
Doesn’t anyone believe me?
无论如何 现在一切都很好 我又在家里了
Anyway, it’s all right, because l’m home again…
还有我的房♥间 而且我爱你们
…and this is my room and l love you all.
噢 爱玛婶婶 没有比家里更温馨的地方了
And, oh, Auntie Em, there’s no place like home.