Home 动作电影 壮志凌云(1986)

壮志凌云(1986)

0
壮志凌云(1986)
姐弟恋

Aircraft one performs a split S?
一号♥战机翻了一个S筋斗
That’s the last thing you should do.The MiG’s right on your tail.
这是你最不该做的 米格战机就在你后面
Freeze there, please.
请定格
The MiG has you in his gunsight. What were you thinking at this point?
你在米格战机的射程范围 你现在会想什么?
You don’t have time to think up there.
你没时间在空中思考了
If you think, you’re dead.
一想就死定了
Well, that’s a big gamble with a $30 million plane, lieutenant.
用价值三千万元的战机打赌 赌得可真大呢
Unfortunately, the gamble worked.
不幸地 他赌赢了
The MiG never got a clean shot.
米格战机无法开火
Maverick makes an aggressive vertical move here,
马华力做了一个激进的垂直飞行
comes over the top,and he defeats the bandit with a missile shot.
到了顶部 他用导弹打败了敌机
The encounter was a victory,
这次的交手是一次胜利
but I think that we’ve shown it as an example of what not to do.
不过这是不应该再做的
Next.
下一个
Gutsiest move I ever saw, man.
从没见过这么大胆的举动
Now, then, this is a perfect example of a textbook maneuver.
接着的可以作为教科书的最佳案例
Lieutenant.
上尉
Maverick.
马华力
Lieutenant.
上尉
Lieutenant.
上尉
My review of your flight performance in the TACTS was right on,
我对你的飞行评估
in my professional opinion.
是我的专业意见
I can’t hear you.
我听不到你说什么
Jesus Christ! And you think I’m reckless.
天啊 你以为我只会鲁莽行事
When I fly, I’ll have you know that…
我飞行时就会让你知道
my crew and my plane come first!
我以我的队员和战机为先
Well, I’m going to finish my sentence, lieutenant.
上尉 让我把话说完
My review of your flight performance was right on.
我对你的飞行评估是正确的
Is that right? That is right.
是吗 是的
But I held something back.
但是我有所保留
I see some real genius in your flying, Maverick,
我看得出你有飞行的天赋
but I can’t say that in there.
但是我不能在那儿说出来
I was afraid that everyone in that TACTS trailer would see right through me.
我害怕大家会看穿我
And I just don’t want anyone to know that I’ve fallen for you.
我只是不想让人知道 我爱上你了
Hey, Maverick. Yeah.
马华力 什么事?
You hear about Ice?
听说冰佬的事了吗?
What’s that? He won another one.
什么事 他又赢了
Really? Yeah.
真的? 是的
I feel the need,
我觉得需要
the need for speed. The need for speed.
需要速度 需要速度
Gentlemen, this is hop 19,
各位 这是第十九次飞行
Multiple aircraft, multiple bogies,
会有更多战机和敌人
Your training is half over,
训练已经过了一半
The competition for the Top Gun trophy remains tight,
最佳飞行员奖的争夺仍然激烈
First place, Iceman,
第一名是冰佬
Second place, Maverick, just two points behind,
第二名是马华力 只差两分
There they are.
他们来了
Three miles, left, 10 o’clock.I don’t think they see us yet.
在三英里外 十点钟方向 大概还没看见我们
Okay, I see them.
好的 我看到他们了
Two A-4s, left 10 o’clock level, continue left turn.
左边有两架A4 在十点钟方向 继续左转
Good morning, gentlemen.The temperature’s 110 degrees.
各位早上好 气温是110度
Holy shit, it’s Viper.
天啊 是毒蛇
Viper’s up here, great.
毒蛇在空中 好极了
Oh, shit.
该死
Great He’s probably saying, “Holy shit, it’s Maverick and Goose”
他可能也在说: “该死的 是马华力和野鹅”
Yeah, I’m sure he’s saying that.
他一定在这样说
I’ve got my eye on the northern bogey.
我盯住北面的敌机
Roger I got the southern guy.
收到 我盯住南面的
Hollywood, you’ve got the lead, I’ll cover you.
好莱坞 你先走 我掩护你
Break now, Jester.
小丑 现在分开走
Hollywood, we’re losing Viper.Let’s just stay on Jester.
好莱坞 毒蛇不见了 先对付小丑吧
Roger, I’m on him.
收到 我去对付他
Goose, find Viper He’s out there somewhere.
野鹅 把毒蛇找出来 他一定在附近
Stay with Hollywood, Mav, we’re covering his wing.
和好莱坞一起 我们要掩护他
Goose, there’s Viper 3 o’clock, low.
野鹅 是毒蛇 他在三点钟方向
Stay with Hollywood, Mav We’re his cover.
和好莱坞一起 我们在掩护他
Don’t you leave me, Maverick.
马华力 别离开我
Hollywood, you’re looking good.
好莱坞 你看起来很好
I’m going after Viper.
我去对付毒蛇
Goddamn you, Maverick.
马华力 去你的
Mav, don’t leave him.
马华力 别离开他
Goose, Hollywood’s okay I want Viper.
野鹅 好莱坞没事的 我想打败毒蛇
Stand by Viper’s coming down.
准备 毒蛇过来了
Holy shit, we’re head-to-head. I can’t believe we’re doing this.
该死 我们面对面了 竟然这样做
Rocking roll Here’s our chance. It’s a big one, Goose.
摇滚一下吧 机不可失 野鹅
Come on, goddamn it.
来吧 该死的
Come on, Mav, keep coming.
来啊 马华力 跟着来啊
Okay Sidewinder missile selected.
选定响尾蛇导弹
Come on, baby Come on, baby.
来吧 亲爱的
Come around, come around.That’s it, that’s it.
回来啊 对了
Jesus, this guy’s good.
天啊 他真厉害
Goose, where’s he going?
野鹅 他要去哪儿?
Come on, come on, come on, keep coming Keep coming.
来啊 继续跟着我啊
Come on, baby.
来吧 亲爱的
Damn, this kid’s good.
该死 这小子真厉害
He’s too close for missiles,Goose, I’m switching to guns.
他太接近 不能用导弹 改为用机♥枪♥
Come on, come on, come on.
快来啊 来啊
Stick with me, stick with me.
坚持住 坚持住
What…? Hold it Goose, check our tail.
等一下 野鹅 看看后面
Shit There’s Jester.
该死 是小丑
Bingo, Maverick’s dead.You’re out of there, kid.
成功了 马华力输了 小子 你玩完了
Shit.
该死
The Defense Department regrets to inform you.
国防部很遗憾要告诉你
that your sons are dead because they were stupid.
你的儿子因为太笨而战死沙场
Great balls of fire.
真刺♥激♥
Okay, knock it off, gentlemen.Let’s go home Viper has the lead.
算了吧 大家回去 由毒蛇带头
Thirty seconds, Wolfman, and I’m coming in.
还有三十秒 人狼 我要进来了
Shut up! God, buttnose.
闭嘴! 天哪 该死的
That was some of the best flying I’ve seen yet,
我从没见过这么精彩的空战
right up the part where you got killed.
直至你们被打败为止
You never, never leave your wingman.
你永远不该离开同伴
Maverick.
马华力
it’s not your flying, it’s your attitude.
问题不在你的飞行技术 而是你的态度
The enemy’s dangerous, but right now you’re worse than the enemy.
敌人很危险 但是你比敌人更加危险
You’re dangerous and foolish.
你既危险又愚蠢
You may not like the guys flying with you,
你未必喜欢你的队友
they may not like you, but whose side are you on?
他们也未必喜欢你 但是你究竟是哪一方?
Well, at least Viper got Iceman before he got us.
起码毒蛇在打败我们之前打败了冰佬
We still got a shot at it.
我们仍然有机会得奖
That was stupid I know better than that.
那是愚蠢的行为 我是知道的
It’ll never happen again.
不会再发生这种事了
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道的
Maverick, would you go fetch him?
马华力 快去制止他吧
Doesn’t he ever embarrass you?
他没使你难为情吗?
Goose? Hell, no Well, there was the time.
野鹅 当然没有 不过 有时候…
Admiral’s daughter. What?!
上将的女儿 什么
Come on.
承认吧
He told me all about the time you went ballistic with Penny Benjamin.
他把你飞过彭妮·本杰明的事告诉我了
Did he? Well, that’s great.
是吗 好极了
He tells me about all of them, Maverick.
他把一切都告诉我了
How my little angel Goose goes home early for church,
我的小天使野鹅早早回家准备去教堂
and you, you always go home with the hot women.
你就常常带火♥辣♥辣的女人回家
All right, thank you, Carole.
好吧 谢谢你 嘉露
I’m gonna go embarrass myself with Goose for a while.
我去和野鹅一起难为情
I would love to be able to warn you off about Maverick,
我想警告你 马华力很危险
but I just love him to death.
可是我很喜欢他
You know, I’ve known Pete for a lot of years now,
我认识皮特很多年了
and I’m telling you, one thing’s for certain.
有一件事我可以肯定的告诉你
There are hearts breaking wide open all over the world tonight.
今晚世界上会有很多人心碎