You can be my wingman anytime.
不过你随时可以做我的战友
Bullshit You can be mine.
废话 你也可以做我的战友
Maverick. Sir.
马华力 长官
How does it feel to be on the front page of every newspaper.
成为所有英文报纸的头条
in the English-speaking world?
有什么感觉?
Even though the other side denies the incident,
虽然另一方否认这件事
Congratulations. Thank you, sir.
恭喜你 谢谢
They gave you your choice of duty, son.
他们让你选择你的职位
Anything, anywhere Do you believe that shit?
任何职位 任何地方 你能相信吗?
Where do you think you wanna go?
你想去哪儿?
I thought of being an instructor, sir.
我想当教官
Top Gun? Yes, sir.
到顶级飞行员部? 是 长官
God help us
愿主保佑我们
Hello, Pete Mitchell.
皮特·米切尔 你好
I heard the best of the best were gonna be back here, so…
听说精英中的精英回来了 所以…
This could be complicated.
这会变得很复杂
You know, on the first one, I crashed and burned.
第一次是一次大灾难
And the second?
第二次呢?
I don’t know, but…
我不知道 不过…
it’s looking good so far.
暂时看来还不错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!