Home 惊悚电影 谍魂(1969)

谍魂(1969)

0
谍魂(1969)

众所周知,北约有泄密者
Well, everyone knows that
there are leaks in NATO.
那和我有什么关系?
What has that to do with me?
我只想在文章里弄清楚一个相互矛盾的说法
I’m just trying to clear up
a discrepancy for my article.
什么矛盾说法?
What discrepancy?
先生,你知道,我们收到消息
Well, you see, sir,
it is our information
华约成员国俄♥罗♥斯♥的高级官员
that a head of
the Russian NATO desk,
鲍里斯·库舍诺夫已经变节,现在华盛顿
Boris Kusenov, has defected
and is now in Washington.
但同时我们收到消息,你说鲍里斯·库舍诺夫已经死了
But we are also informed that you
claim Boris Kusenov is dead.
你可以解释这一矛盾吗?
Could you clear up
this discrepancy?
这不是新闻采访,对吗?
This is not
a newspaper interview?
不是,但是我并不介意把它报道出来
No, but I wouldn’t
mind publishing it.
谁派你来的?
Who sent you?
我的岳父
My father-in-law.
是谁?
Who is he?
安德烈·德弗罗
Andre Devereaux.
派你来是因为我不认识你
He sent you because
I don’t know you.
当然也因为我是个记者,我可以调查
And because I’m a journalist.
I can probe.
没有什么可调查的
There is nothing to probe for.
你的计划失败了
Your mission has failed.
哦,不,先生
Oh, no, sir.
这是不能逃避的
This cannot be escaped.
鲍里斯·库舍诺夫还活着,并且招认了你就是他的直接联♥系♥人
Boris Kusenov is alive and has
stated you were his direct contact.
美国人手上有你交给他的北约文件…
The Americans have NATO
documents that you gave to him
上面有你的签名,你名字的首字母
with your name on them,
your initials on them,
甚至是你的标记
even notations signed by you.
这些文件可以在八小时之内
Those documents
can be on the desk
送到我国领导人的办公桌上
of the head of our
government in eight hours.
我不觉得我失败了
I do not think I have failed.
你想怎么样?
What do you want of me?
情报
Information.
有什么回报?
And in return?
给你时间逃跑
You’ll be given
time to disappear.
我们知道别的国家会欢迎你的
We know you’ll be
welcome elsewhere.
我不想和你谈
I am not going to talk to you.
你想和德弗罗谈吗?
Will you talk to Devereaux?
我要给德弗罗打电♥话♥吗?
May I call Devereaux?
好吧
Yes.
打给他吧
Call him.
他必须到这儿来
He must come here.
我和他在这儿谈… 单独谈
I’ll talk to him here alone.
明白
Understood.
是的,请进
Yes. Come in.
喂,米歇尔吗?叫安德烈听电♥话♥,快点
Hello, Michele? Let me
talk to Andre, quick.
安德烈,听着,谈妥了,是的
Andre, listen. It’s done. Yes.
单独谈?
Alone?
好,你先在那里等着
Well, stay until I get there.
然后可以到外面等我
Then you can wait
for me outside.
弗朗索瓦!弗朗索瓦!
Francois. Francois!
怎么了?
What is it?
我想是断线了
I think we have been cut off.
贾尔… 贾尔… 在这里
Jarre, Jarre. Here it is.
没人接
There is no answer.
出事了
Something has happened.
– 我要赶到那里去 – 我也去
I’m going over there.
I’m coming.
– 不,你留下 – 我要和你一起去
No, you stay here.
I’m coming with you!
给你
Here you are.
你看,他的车在这儿
Good. There. His car is here.
他肯定还在楼上
He must still be upstairs.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
快看,看
Look. Look.
我要下去!我要下去!
I want to go down.
I want to go down!
贾尔
ANDRE: Jarre.
米歇尔?是你吗?
Michele? Is that you?
弗朗索瓦?
Francois?
坐下,我给你拿点喝的
Sit down.
I’ll get you something.
怎么回事?
What’s the matter?
弗朗索瓦
Francois.
发生什么事了? 发生什么事了?
What’s happened to him? What’s
happened to him?
他失踪了,他去为我办件事
He disappeared. He went
to do a job for me.
什么事?
What kind of job?
采访一位叫贾尔的政♥府♥官员
To interview a man in our
government named Jarre.
他在为俄♥罗♥斯♥做事
He was working for the Russians.
你派了人?
You sent a boy?
我们还不知道发生了什么
We don’t know
what’s happened yet.
这些年来,我备受恐惧折磨
All these years,
I have been afraid
因为这些还未发生的事情
that something like
this would happen.
我知道
I know.
哦,安德烈…
Andre, how I have…
弗朗索瓦!
Francois!
小心
Be careful.
这是怎么了?
What is it?
坦白地说,我中枪了
Well, to be honest, I’ve
been shot just a little.
过来,坐下
Come on. Sit down.
坐下
There.
妈妈啊!
Mama!
– 噢!轻点 – 等等,米歇尔,等等
Oh! Take it easy.
Wait, Michele. Wait.
没事的,我保证
It’s nothing, I promise you.
只是一点小伤,我想连血也没流
Hurts a little, but I don’t
even think it’s bleeding.
你说什么,连血也没流
What do you mean, not bleeding?
去拿点酒精
Go get some alcohol.
我们没有酒精
We haven’t got any.
那就拿点古龙水,也有酒精
Then eau de cologne.
That’s alcohol.
还有绷带
And a bandage.
让我看看子弹还在里面吗
Is the bullet in?
Let me have a look.
没有,只是轻轻擦过
No, it just grazed you.
我说过,没事的
I told you, it’s nothing.
没事!你失踪了,这叫没事!
Nothing! You disappear,
it’s nothing!
我可以喝些威士忌吗?
Could I have some whiskey?
你中枪了,这还叫没事!
You are shot, it’s nothing!
给你,白兰地
Here, cognac.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么回事?
What happened?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我当时在和你说电♥话♥,还记得吗?
I was talking to you
on the phone, remember?
我听见贾尔让几个人进了公♥寓♥
Then I heard Jarre let some
men into the apartment.
然后应该是有人敲了我的头
And then someone must
have hit me on the head.
摸摸看
Feel that.
– 哦,天呐 – 呃,是的
Oh, my God. Yes.
然后我知道的就是,我坐在车上,夹在两个男人中间
And the next thing I knew, I was
sitting in a car between two men.
他们停下车来打电♥话♥
They stopped to