Home 恐怖电影 双峰:与火同行(1992)

双峰:与火同行(1992)

0
双峰:与火同行(1992)

我的日记藏得很好
And the diary was hidden too well.
没有其他人知道我放的地方
There is no other person who could’ve known where it was.
他每天晚上从窗户进来
He comes in through my window at night.
他是真的
He’s real.
他现在变得了解我了
He’s getting to know me now.
他和我说话
He speaks to me.
鲍勃说什么?
What does Bob say?
他说他要变成我 否则他就杀了我
He says he wants to be me or he’ll kill me.
什么?什么?
What? Please, what?
火与…
Fire…
同行!
walk…
与…我
with…me.

Me!
那树
The trees.
你必须把日记藏好 哈罗德
You have to hide the diary, Harold.
是你要我写下来的
You made me write it all down.
他不知道你
He doesn’t know about you.
你是安全的
You’ll be safe.
对不起
l’m sorry.
什么?
What?
我不知道我什么时候能回来
l don’t know when l can come back.
也许是永远
Maybe never.
我想尝尝
l want to taste…
用你的嘴
through your mouth.
近来我满脑子都充满了
Lately l’ve been filled with the knowledge…
那杀手会再次突然出现的念头
that the killer will strike again.
但因为这只是一种感觉
But because it’s just a feeling…
我无力去阻止
l am powerless to stop it.
还有一件事 艾伯特
One more thing, Albert.
当下一件谋杀发生
When the next murder happens…
你要帮我处理
you will help me solve it.
让我们研究一下案件记录
Let’s test it for the record.
下一个受害者是男人还是女人?
Will the next victim be a man or a woman?
女人
A woman.

All right.
她是什么样的头发?
What color hair will she have?
金发
Blond.
告诉我一些和她有关的其他情况
Tell me some other things about her.
她是高中生
She’s in high school.
她很活跃很性感
She is sexually active.
她吸毒
She’s using drugs.
她哭着要帮助
She’s crying out for help.
好 库帕 那的确缩小了范围
Damn, Cooper, that really narrows it down.
你说的高中女孩的样子在美国怎么也得有一半
You’re talking half the girls in America!
她现在要干什么?
What’s she doing right now?
她现在在准备丰盛的食物
She’s preparing a great abundance of food.
这是找你的钱 谢谢
Here’s your change. Thank you.
海蒂的鼻子出血了
Heidi’s got a bloody nose.
你是否可以帮劳拉订个上门送餐?
Think you could give Laura a hand with Meals on Wheels?
我只是…我只是很忙
l was just…l was busy.
我以前就干这个
l was doing this.
你没那么忙
You’re not that busy.
这在你的墙上会很好看
This would look nice on your wall.
夏莉
Shelly?
我今天不能去上门送餐
l can’t do Meals on Wheels today.
我就是不能去!
l just can’t!
什么?
What?
哦 我的天
Oh, my god!
不 不是他
No, it’s not him.
当娜 你是…
Donna, are you…
你是我最好的朋友?
are you my best friend?
当然
Of course!
什么事?怎么啦?
What is it? What’s wrong?
我永远都是你的朋友
l’m your friend always.
进来吧
Come on.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
当娜好吗?
How’s Donna?
很好
Fine.
学校呢?
And school?
也很好
School’s fine.

Sit down.
你饿吗?
Are you hungry?
不太饿
Not really.
你在坐下之前没洗手 对吗?
You didn’t wash your hands before you sat down, did you?
让我看看
Let me see.
爸爸
Dad.
这手很脏
These hands are filthy.

Look.
指甲里都是脏东西
There’s dirt way under this fingernail.
莱兰德 你在干什么?
Leland, what are you doing?
看看这手指
Look at this finger.
劳拉在吃饭前没有洗手
Laura did not wash her hands before dinner.
– 看这个 – 不要
– Look at this. – Don’t.
是你情人的吗?
ls it from a lover?
是你情人给你的吗?
Did you get this from your lover?
在学校是不会叫情人的 莱兰德
They don’t call them lovers in high school, Leland.
鲍比不会给你这个的
Bobby didn’t give you this.
你怎么知道鲍比不会给她这个?
How do you know Bobby didn’t give her that?
是鲍比给你的?还是别的新朋友给你的?
Did Bobby give you this, or is there someone new?
莱兰德 放开她
Leland! Please leave her alone.
别这样 她不喜欢这样
Don’t do that. She doesn’t like that.
你怎么知道她喜欢什么?
How do you know what she likes?
别这样
Stop it!
别这样
Stop that!
现在 你坐下…
Now, you sit down…
我们开始吃饭
and we’ll all have dinner.
我会坐的
l’ll sit down…
但是谁也别开始吃饭
but not a one of us is going to start eating…
直到劳拉洗过手以后
until Laura washes her hands!
去洗手
Wash your hands!
干什么?莱兰德?
What is it, Leland?
劳拉 亲爱的
Laura, honey?
我爱你
l love you.
我很爱你
l love you so much.
晚安 公主
good night, princess.
是真的吗?
ls it true?
不要拿戒指 劳拉
Don’t take the ring, Laura.
不要拿戒指
Don’t take the ring.
我的名字叫安妮
My name is Annie.
我本来是和达里和莱拉在一起的
l’ve been with Dale and Laura.
达里就在小屋里 他不能离开
The good Dale is in the lodge, and he can’t leave.
写在了你的日记里
Write it in your diary.
这是我们生活的地方 夏莉
This is where we live, Shelly!
好像我不知道
As if l didn’t know.
我来告诉你怎样擦地板
l’m showing you how to wash this tile.
然后你来做
Then you’re gonna do it.
放下这个 里奥 我要准备去上班了
Come off it, Leo. l have to get ready for work.
你说什么?
What did you say?
夏莉 我不再傻了
Shelly, l’m not fooling around anymore!
你首先要学的是要有好的态度
First thing you’ll learn is a good attitude!
那是关键
That’s the key!
有人会告诉你的
Anybody’ll tell you that.
别想去任何地方
Don’t even think about going anywhere!
我和你还没完
l’m not finished with you!
里奥 我是鲍比
Leo, Bobby.
你打电♥话♥给我♥干♥什么?
What are you doing calling me here?
抱歉
l’m sorry.
足球是空的
The football’s empty.
我要找圣诞老人
l’m looking for Santa Claus.
不行 你已经欠我钱了
No way. You already owe me money.