没错
That’s right.
那是谁?
Who was that?
他看上去很熟悉
He looked familiar!
我见过他吗?
Have l met him?
不 亲爱的 你没有 你见过他吗?
No, you haven’t met him. Have you?
我们去接你的妈妈
Let’s go get your mother.
不 在这等会
No. Just sit here for a moment.
哦 我的天
Oh, my god.
一个像这样的混♥蛋♥
A man comes out of the blue like that.
这是什么世界啊?
What’s the world coming to?
嘿 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
我害怕
l chickened out.
你确定你没事吧?
Sure you’re OK?
你上星期回过家吗?
Did you come home during the day last week?
让我们静静
Leave us alone!
别看着我们 他妈的都回去工作
god damn it, get back to your work!
我想我看到你了
l thought l saw you.
哦 天 你知道了?
Oh, god. You know?
我星期五是到家了 开始想到它
l did stop home on Friday, come to think of it.
我想我头痛 我在邻居家
l had this severe headache and was in the neighborhood…
所以我飞快地进了屋子 拿了些阿司匹林
so l darted into the house to get some aspirin.
你那时在哪 劳拉?
Where were you, Laura?
我没有看见你啊
l didn’t see you.
我想我在街上
l was just down the street.
同样的戒指
The same ring.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你到底是谁?
Who are you really?
我差不多要走了
l’m nearly out.
小心点 亲爱的
lt’s taken care of, babe.
你和我今晚要做一桩大买♥♥卖♥♥
You and l will make a big score tonight.
这是什么?
What is that?
你要克服你自己
This should tide you over.
谢谢
Thanks.
大买♥♥卖♥♥?
A big score?
可能是我们最大的 别告诉麦克
Maybe our biggest. Don’t tell Mike.
只有你和我
This is just between you and me.
今晚十一点 在你家的小门等我
Tonight, meet me two doors down from your place at 11:00.
午夜
Midnight…
附近有锯木头的声音
near the sound of sawing wood.
你爱我吗 劳拉?
Do you love me, Laura?
看 好 看着
Watch. OK. Watch.
很好 劳拉
That’s good, Laura.
真好 你是一个伟大的舞者
That’s really good. You’re a great dancer.
快点 敲开它
Come on, knock it off.
打开
Knock it the fuck off.
给我
Five me the fucking…
给我个瓶子
Five me the fucking bottle.
巴比?我是说 鲍比
Bubby? l mean, Bobby?
我发现了一颗松果
l found a little pine cone.
别说话
Shut up. Shut up.
鲍比 我找到了些脏东西
Bobby, l found some dirt!
闭嘴
Shut up.
我找到了些脏的东西
l found some dirt!
他来了
Here he comes.
快点
Come on.
谁叫你来的?
Who sent you?
雅克
Jacques.
没错
That’s right.
喜欢吗 小姑娘?
Like that, little girl?
干什么?
What?
天啊!
Oh, my god!
鲍比 你干了什么?
Bobby, what did you do?
我杀了他 我的天
l shot him. Oh, my god!
我杀了他
l shot him. Fuck.
过来帮我啊!
get over here and help me!
来啊
Come here!
妈的
Fuck.
闭嘴 妈的 这不是玩笑
Shut the fuck up! This isn’t funny!
这一点都不好笑
This is not fucking funny.
现在帮我把他埋了
Now help me bury him.
妈的
Shit.
鲍比 你杀了麦克
Bobby, you killed Mike.
这不是麦克
This isn’t fucking Mike!
这是麦克?
ls this Mike?
鲍比 你知道你干了什么吗?
Bobby, do you realize what you did?
你杀了麦克
You killed Mike.
闭嘴
Shut up.
鲍比 你杀了麦克
Bobby, you killed Mike.
你给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
让我们离开这鬼地方
Let’s get the fuck out of here.
快点
Come on.
妈的 你以为这是什么?
Fuck. What do you think this is?
我们离开这鬼地方
Let’s get the fuck out of here!
看清路
Look at that!
走 离开这儿
Come on! get the fuck out of here!
昨晚去了哪里?
Where were you last night?
我想我们应该在一起
l thought we were supposed to get together.
你又有什么事?
You’re on something again?
我什么时候能见你?
So when will l get to see you?
我得走了
l got to go.
你是谁?
Who are you?
劳拉?亲爱的?
Laura? Honey?
我真的想和你谈谈
l really would like to talk to you.
劳拉 甜心…
Laura, sweetheart.
劳拉 亲爱的
Laura, honey?
甜心?
Sweetheart?
劳拉 今天早上又什么事不对吗?
Laura, is something wrong this morning?
离我远点儿
Stay away from me.
今晚不要
Not tonight.
只要给我药这样能让我支撑到明天
Just give me some stuff to hold me over until tomorrow.
为什么?
Why?
为什么不?你要去哪?
Why not? Where you going?
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我回家 鲍比
l’m going home, Bobby.
你不要我
You don’t want me.
你想要我放弃 是吗?
You just want the blow, don’t you?
好的
lt’s OK.
鲍比明白了
Bobby’s got it.
我的私人收藏
My private stash.
晚安
good night.
晚安 亲爱的
good night, sweetheart.
我爱你 但是…
l do love you, but…
我们十五分钟后见…
l’ll meet you in fifteen…
我们十五分钟后见
l’ll meet you in fifteen minutes.
天啊 我为什么这样说?
god, why did l say that?
十五分钟
Fifteen minutes?
你怎么了?
What the hell’s wrong with you?
没事
That’s right.
没有地方可以去了 就在这 詹姆斯?
There’s no place left to go, is there, James?
这是什么意思?
What the hell’s that supposed to mean?
你知道的 我也知道
You know it, and l know it.
我们之间这是怎么啦?
What’s wrong with us?
我是说我们什么都有了
We have everything.
其实就是什么都没有
Everything but everything.
你总是伤害你爱的人
You always hurt the ones you love.
你是指你同情的那个人
You mean the ones you pity.
说出你的心里话
Say whatever you want.
我知道你爱我
l know you love me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!