Home 加拿大电影 血肉之躯

血肉之躯

0
血肉之躯

Boneys. They chased me out.
骷髅尸把我们撵出来
Came to find you.
只好来找你了
Where is she?
她人呢
Went home.
回家了
You okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
Bitches, man.
还有更糟的 哥们
Boneys looking for you.
骷髅尸正在抓你
And her.
还有她
You started something.
你们好像唤醒了什么
I saw
昨晚
pictures
我看到了
last night.
闪回的一幕幕
Memories.
在回忆里
My mom…
我母亲
Summertime.
盛夏
Cream
奶油
of wheat.
麦粉
A girl.
还有个姑娘
A dream?
是梦吗
A dream.
是梦
We are changing, I think.
我们正在变化
We are.
我们在变
We are.
没错
I have to tell her.
我得告诉她
Will you help?
愿意帮我一把吗
H… help?
帮…我
Ex… hume?
发…掘
E… exhume.
重唤新生
They said
他们说
Fuck, yeah!”
我们他妈帮定你了”
Wait here.
在这等我
Be careful. Okay?
小心点
So I’ll wait here.
我在这儿等着你
It’s not that bad. Come on.
进来吧 没事的 快
Julie and I were giving the others hope.
我和茱莉给伙伴们带来了希望
And it was spreading fast.
而希望又如烈火燎原
I guess the Boneys didn’t like that.
不过我猜骷髅尸并不喜欢这样
That must be why they’re looking for us.
所以它们才到处抓我们
I have to tell Julie.
我得和茱莉谈谈
I have to explain what’s happening before it’s too late. I have to…
我得向她解释一切 以免追悔莫及
Oh, no. Oh, no. Please, go!
别 别 快走开
Go with your friends! Shoo! Leave me!
跟你朋友玩去 别跟着我
That’s it! Okay.
好了
No, I’m serious, Nora. I mean, “Corpse” is just…
诺拉 我是认真的 “行尸”不过…
It’s just a stupid name that we came up with
不过是咱们为解释一种未知形态
for a state of being that we don’t understand.
而凭空捏造的词汇
Yeah.
好吧
Oh, my God!
我的天
What is wrong with me?
我在犯什么神经
Okay.
算了
I’ve got to tell you something.
我得向你坦白件事
This is kind of weird.
这事有点儿诡异
Please do not freak out. No.
你听了可别崩溃 不会的
But I actually miss him.
我真的好想他
You… You miss him? I know, it’s so stupid.
你想他吗 傻吧 我知道
Like you’re attracted to him? No, I don’t…
是”朝思暮想”的”想”吗 不 我…
Like he could be your boyfriend?
也就是说他会当你的男朋友
Your zombie boyfriend?
你的行尸男友
I mean, I know it’s really hard to meet guys right now
虽然现在末日到来
with the apocalypse and stuff, trust me.
想处个对象很不容易
And look, I know that you miss Perry.
你也很思念佩里 我都懂的
Okay? But, Julie, this is weird.
但是茱莉 你的想法真的很诡异
Like, I wish the internet was still working
我多希望还能上网
so I could just look up
好让我百度一下
whatever it is that’s wrong with you.
你到底是中了什么邪
Shut up.
闭嘴啦
All right.
好啦
Okay. I’m getting ready for bed.
我准备睡了
I’m glad you’re back.
你回来真好
Have sweet dreams about your zombie.
祝你和小行尸梦中相见
All right.
希望吧
Julie.
茱莉
Julie!
茱莉
Oh, my God.
天哪
R!

What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Came to see you.
来看你
R…

You can’t just do that. It’s dangerous.
你不能就这么来 很危险的
Grigio, shut up! I’m trying to sleep!
格利吉奥 别说话了 人家要睡觉呢
Sorry!
抱歉
Jesus, R, are you crazy?
天哪 兰 你疯了吗
The people here, they’re not like me.
这里的人可不是我
If they see you, you’ll get killed.
万一他们看到你 你就完了
Do you understand that?
懂吗
Yes.

Are you talking to yourself?
你在自言自语吗
No!
没呀
Okay, seriously, what is going on out here, Julie?
茱莉 你到底在干嘛呢
Oh, my God! Is that him?
我的天 就是他吗
Yeah.

Sup?
你好’
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I know. I’m sorry, too.
我明白 我也一样
I actually missed you.
我好想你
Me, too.
我也是
It’s funny. You feel warmer than I remember.
你好像比我记忆中还要温暖呢
That’s the patrol. Come on, we better get you inside.
巡逻队来了 来 到里面来
Come on.
过来
You’re lucky my dad got pulled into some emergency thing.
你真走运 我爸有紧急事务不能回家
You’re safe here tonight, R.
今晚你很安全 兰
After that I don’t know what we’re gonna do.
不过之后怎么办我就不知道了
How did you die?
你怎么死的
I don’t remember.
记不得了
How old are you?
你多大
Because you could be twenty something,
你看起来大概二十多岁
but you could also be a teenager.
不过也有可能还没发育完全
You have one of those faces. Oh, my God.
你长得很年轻 这话说的
And I can’t even smell… You don’t smell…
而且我一点儿也闻不到 你没有…
He doesn’t smell rotten.
他没有腐♥败♥的气味
I don’t… Amazing.
我没有… 不可思议
Nora, he didn’t come here for an interview. Stop.
诺拉 别这样 他可不是来面试的
Why did you come here, R?
你来这里干什么 兰
To show everyone…
让所有人看到…
Show them what?
看到什么
That we can change.
看到我们可以改变
R, no one here is ever gonna buy that.
兰 没有人会信这一套的
Not that we could get you even close enough to tell them.
你甚至连亲口告诉他们的机会都没有
As soon as they saw you,
他们一看到你
they would blow your head to bits.
就会把你脑袋打开花
Wait a minute. Did you say “We”?
等等 你刚才说的是”我们”吗
Lots of us changing.
我们很多伙伴都在改变
Dreaming.
有了梦境
That’s kind of a big deal.
这可是大事
We have to move fast.
咱们必须快点行动
What do you mean?
为什么
Boneys chasing me. They’re chasing us.
骷髅尸在抓我 在抓咱们
Okay, we have to go to my dad.
咱们得去找我爸
No, that is a very bad idea.
这个主意太糟了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Previous article 巨浪
Next article 我为玛丽狂
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。