别…哭
美国枪炮玫瑰乐队的《忍♥耐》
Safe…
保护
Keep you safe.
想保护你
What are you?
你到底是什么
Shed a tear ’cause I’m missing you
思念着你 泪水划过脸颊
I’m still alright to smile
你可知佯装的笑容下
Girl, I think about you every day now
我每日为你牵肠挂肚
Was a time when I wasn’t sure
每当我心绪不定
But you set my mind at ease
你总能拂去我的忧虑
There is no doubt
毋庸置疑
You’re in my heart now
你已刻入我心里
I’m hungry.
我饿了
Just let me go!
你就放我走吧
Not safe.
危险
Not safe?
危险
Not safe.
危险
Well, then you’re just gonna have to go
那就拜托你到外面
and get me some food.
帮我弄点吃的
Because I’m starved.
我快饿死了
Please?
好吗
I’d be very grateful for some food.
我会很感谢你的
O… okay.
好…好吧
God!
天啊
Shit.

Don’t r… run.
不能…跑
Come.

S… safe.
安…全
Thank you.
谢谢
Be dead.
装死
Okay?
懂吗
That’s too m… much.
太…过了
Told you not s… safe.
告诉过你…危险了
Yeah, I get that.
我现在信了
I really am hungry, though.
可我现在真饿了
Yes!
太好了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, no. Stop staring.
停 别盯着看了
You’re acting weird again.
不然看起来更怪异
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, man.
真爽
I can’t remember the last time
我都不记得上一次喝啤酒
I had a beer.
是什么时候了
I guess you can’t be all that bad, Mr. Zombie.
看来你也没那么坏 行尸先生
My name…
我叫
You have a name?
你有名字吗
What is your name?
叫什么
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr…
兰…
Rrrr?
兰什么
This date is not going well.
这约会可不太顺利
I want to die all over again.
我真想重新死一次
Rrrrrrr…
兰…
Does your name start with “R”?
你的名字开头是”兰”吗
Robert?
兰博
Richard?
兰查
Randy?
兰迪
Raphael?
兰斐
Ricardo?
兰花豆
Why don’t I just call you “R”?
要不我就直接叫你兰吧
I mean, that’s a start, right?
那是你名字的开头 对吧
R…

I want to go home, R.
兰 我想回家
It’s n… not safe.
危…险
I get that.
我知道
And look…
听着
I know that you saved my life.
你救了我的命
And I’m grateful for that.
我真的很感激
But you walked me into this place.
但是你既然能把我带进来
So I know that you can walk me out again.
就有办法把我带出去
Oh, no. She can’t leave.
不行 她不能走
She just got here.
她是新来的
Tell her she has to wait.
快告诉她得待上一阵子
Tell her they’ll notice.
不然就会被发现
H… have to wait.
要…再等
They… They’ll notice.
他们…会发现
Huh. Not bad.
说得不错
How long?
等多久
F… few d… days.
几…天
Th… they’ll f… forget.
他们会忘…忘记你
Y… you’ll be o… kay.
你…就安全
Are there others like you?
其他人都像你一样吗
I mean, I’ve…
我是说
I’ve never ever heard a Corpse talk before.
我第一次遇到会说话的行尸
I mean, apart from the groaning.
当然 呻♥吟♥声不算
Okay. A few days, huh?
好吧 几天就好 是吧
What am I supposed to do for a few days around here anyway?
得想办法打磨这几天时间
英国乐手乍得山谷的《空壳》
You, you would always see the signs
你总是心怀希望
This is awesome!
太爽了
The echos in my head they rhyme
但我脑海中挥之不去的声音
I feel we never win at all
总提醒我 永无出头之日
Tomorrow is another day
明天又是新的一天
You wanna try?
要不要试一下
Don’t know what I feel anymore
身体却依旧麻木不仁
Feeling all these feelings before
忆往昔 一切明明如此真切
Oh, God!
啊 我的天
Oh! You’re a lead foot.
老天 你得分清油门和刹车
Okay. Okay. Pick a foot.
先选一只脚
You’re using two feet. Pick one foot.
不要两只脚一起踩 选一只
There you go. Okay.
就是这样 好了
You, you would always see the signs
你总是心怀希望
There you go.
没错
The echos in my head they rhyme
然而恐惧依然萦绕心头
All right. Two hands on the wheel, buddy.
然后两只手放在方向盘上
Felt they never went home at all
不愿消散
Tomorrow is another day
明天又是新的一天
And me… I don’t know what I’ll be searching for
我无从得知追寻的方向
Jesus, R!
我的上帝 兰
This was a beautiful car!
这可是名牌车
Recalculating.
重新设定路线
What’s with all the vinyl?
为什么收集那么多黑胶唱片
iPod不也能听吗Couldn’t figure out how to work an iPod?

Better s… sound.
音质…更好
Oh, you’re a purist, huh?
你是个纯化论者 对吧
More
更有
alive.
生命力
Yeah. That’s true. Lot more trouble, though.
确实 可是也更麻烦
There you go again. Shrugging.
你又来了 总是耸肩
Stop shrugging, shrugger.
别再这样了 耸肩哥
It’s a very non committal gesture.
那样看起来像是不愿与人沟通一样
Really?
还耸
These are really cool records.
这些唱片都很棒
飞鸟乐队 美国60年代的民谣乐队乔妮·米切尔 史上最伟大的民谣女歌♥手
How did you get all these?
你怎么弄来的
枪炮玫瑰乐队
I col… lect things.
我喜欢…收集
Yeah, I can see that.
看得出来
You, my friend, are a hoarder.
你就整一个储物癖患者
There’s this awesome record store on Main and Ivy.
这里有张摇滚巨星的白金唱片
You would love it. It’s so cool.
你会喜欢的 很好听
Was so cool.
过去也很流行
Alrighty.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章巨浪
下一篇文章我为玛丽狂
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!