Did I ever tell you about the time
我教查理游泳的事吗
I taught Charlie to swim?
他练习踩水时 紧抓着我的手臂 持续数小时
For hours, he clung to my arms while practicing his kicks.
他太害怕松手了
He was too scared to let go
我也太害怕让他松手
and I was too scared to let him.
但我不得不那么做
But I had to.
那就是为人父母要做的
That’s what parents do.
你还想把我改回去吗
Do you still want to change me back?
不 德洛丽丝
No, Dolores.
我们看看会怎么发展吧
Let’s see where this path leads.
你不会把我们的对话告诉任何人吧
And you won’t tell anyone about our conversations?
不会
No.
你会规规矩矩的吧
And you’ll stay on your loop?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
你该回去了 德洛丽丝
You should be getting back, Dolores,
否则有人该想你了
before someone misses you.
怀亚特的人给我们下圈套
Wyatt’s men set a trap for us.
治安官留下来击退他们
Sheriff stayed behind to fight them off.
你要骑回山里 去找他们吗
Are you going to ride back up into the hills to look for them?
我会派人去叫骑警
I’ll send for the rangers.
他们一到 我们大部队就一起回去
We’ll go back up there in force as soon as they get here.
但小姐 事实是
But, miss, in truth,
如果真有仁慈的上帝
if there is a merciful god,
那些人早就死了
those men are dead already.
父亲不会这么晚让它们在外边乱跑的
Father wouldn’t let them roam this close…
天都黑了
to dark.
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
不 不要
No, no!
落日后孤身一人
Oh, all alone after sundown.
现在谁来保护你
Who’s gonna protect you now, hmm?
她对你有用吗
You got any use for this one?
没 谢谢
No, thanks.
看上去有点疯疯癫癫
Seems a little crazy.
可能你会喜欢她
Maybe you’d like her.
我倒是不介意
Ooh, I don’t mind if I do.
没有爸爸
No daddy,
没有牛仔
no cowboy,
这一次没有人会打断我们了
no one here to interrupt us this time.
打断…这一次
Interrupt… this… time?
不要
No!
你还是有点胆量的嘛
Got some sand after all, I see.
看来你男朋友还真教了你两手
Looks like your boyfriend taught you a thing or two.
你没办法开枪吗
You having trouble?
我们何不重新认识一下呢 德洛丽丝
Why don’t we reacquaint ourselves, Dolores?
从头开始
Start at the beginning.
杀了他
Kill him.
妈妈
Mama?
回来
Get back here.
回来
Get back here.
你能替我把他调到睡眠模式吗
Can you put him in sleep mode for me, please?
安保人员居然允许你带着这玩意
Security even approve you to carry that thing?
我们只需要他的头就行了
We just need his head and we’re done here.
你还是抬头看星星吧 别看这血腥的过程
You might want to look at the stars for this part.
斯塔布斯
Stubbs!
该死
Shit!
埃尔希 快离开
Elsie, get out of there!
给我滚开
Get the fuck away.
该死
Shit.
天啊 我真不敢相信我听信你接了这鬼差事
Jesus, I can’t believe I let you talk me into this shit.
每天四万美元 就在树林里打打飞机而已
$40K a day to jerk off alone in the woods,
扮演行侠仗义的好人
playing white hat.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
谢天谢地
Thank fuck.
总算有事来解闷了
Anything to relieve the boredom.
可能那玩意儿又要派上用场了
Maybe you’ll even get to use that thing again.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!