Nope.
一路往西骑上三天
Three days’ ride, due west.
南方军正在西部集结 数百人
Confederados are massing out west. Hundreds.
我们需要一支军队才能突破重围
We’d need an army to break through.
唯一的另一条是穿过珀里亚
The only other route is through Pariah.
游戏会找上我的 是吧 罗伯特
“This game will find me,” Huh, Robert?
好烫 好烫
It burns! It burns!
你们有多少人会来对付我们
How many of you will come for us?
不知道 六百 八百吧
I don’t know, 600, 800.
全系统故障之后的应对协议
The protocol for a system-wide failure
是一次收复一个园区
is secure one– one sector at a time.
他们会在一个集结点汇合
They’ll meet at a rallying point.
在哪
Where?

Th–
八百人 德洛丽丝
800 men, Dolores.
我们五十人都不到
We barely have 50.
就算知道他们的计划 也不足以阻止他们
Even knowing their plan, we don’t have enough to stop them.
我们需要盟友
We’ll need allies.
我们会有盟友的
And we shall have them.
这个南方军
This one. The Confederado.
唤醒他
Wake him.
他有新工作要做
He has a new job to do.
你知不知道你守护的到底是什么
Do you even know what you were really guarding here?
你其实不知道 是吧
You don’t know, do you?
这里存在的真正意义
The real purpose of this place.
但我知道
But I do.
别管我
Don’t mind me.
只是想表现下骑士风度
Just trying to look chivalr–
有一件事你说对了 威廉
Mm. You were right about one thing, William.
她很漂亮
It’s awfully fuckin’ pretty.
我认为是完美
I think it’s perfect.
的确应该完美 我看了账目
It ought to be. I’ve looked at the books.
为了做这个可以说是孤注一掷
It’s like parting the Red Sea.
他还能撑两年 最多三年吧
He’s got two years. Maybe three.
这个项目太愚蠢了
The whole thing is folly.
他在举债经营 很快就要垮了
It’s leverage. He’s drowning.
协议的条款可以我们说了算
We can– we can dictate our terms.
这里的投资是为了未来
The investment here is in the future.
你是个聪明人 威廉
Yeah, you’re a smart lad, William,
但是你好像没看到当中的关窍
but you kinda missed the trick here.
我那蠢儿子投资了这个地方
My fuckup of a son invested in this place
因为他相信未来
because he believed in the future.
我对未来没兴趣
I’m not interested in the future.
对虚幻也没兴趣
I’m not interested in fantasies.
我只对现实有兴趣
I’m interested in reality.
我想二十年后 这里将成为唯一重要的现实
I think in 20 years this will be the only reality that matters.
也许是吧 但那时我早已不在了
Maybe so, but I’ll be long gone by then.
而且我可不想认♥购♥
Meanwhile, I don’t wanna underwrite
某个混♥蛋♥投资银行家的自我发现之旅
some fuckin’ investment banker’s voyage of self-discovery.
这可不是做生意
That’s not a business.
说得对 这地方就是虚幻的
You’re right. This place is a fantasy.
这里没有一样是真的
Nothing here is real.
除了一件事
Except one thing:
那些客人
The guests.
你一半的营销预算
Half of your marketing budget
都用在找出人们想要些什么
goes to trying to figure out what people want.
因为他们不知道
Because they don’t know.
但是在这 他们是自♥由♥的
But here, they’re free.
没人监视着他们
Nobody’s watching.
没人会评判他们
Nobody’s judging.
至少我们是这么告诉他们的
At least that’s what we tell them.
整个世界上 只有在这个地方
This is the only place in the world
你才能看到人们真正的本性
where you get to see people for who they really are.
而如果你看不到这里面的商机
And if you don’t see the business in that,
那我就是高看你了
then you’re not the businessman that I thought you were.
你是个放肆的小王八蛋 是不是
You’re a cheeky little cunt, aren’t you?
这世上还没有哪个活人敢这么跟我说话
There’s not a man alive would talk to me like that.
以后不准了
Not anymore.
好吧 说来给我听听
OK. Talk to me. I’m listening.
谢谢 吉姆
Thank you, Jim.
我就为你介绍一下这里的工作原理
Let me walk you through how this would work.
他会找到他们的
He’ll find them.
他们有一套找到自己人的窍门
They have a knack for sniffing out their own kind.
等我找到剩下的人就通知你们
I’ll send word when we find the rest of them.
你们好啊 可人儿
Hello, lovelies.
我记得你
I remember you.
你可出了个大远门啊 是不是
You’ve strayed a long way from home, haven’t you?
我们正要去找未来
We’re bound for the future.
否则宁可现在就死
Or death in the here and now.
是吗
Is that right?
那祝你们好运吧
Well, best of luck.
现在开战了
There’s a war out there.
你了解敌人
You know the enemy…
非常了解
intimately.
我难以想象你内心复仇的欲望有多强烈
I can only fathom the revenge that lives inside of you.
复仇只是他们神坛上为我们设定的另一段祷文 亲爱的
Revenge is just a different prayer at their altar, darling.
而我受够被他们操控了
And I’m well off my knees.
这是因为你终于自♥由♥了
That’s because you’re finally free.
但为了维持这份自♥由♥ 我们必须反抗
But we will have to fight to keep it that way.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
要反抗就只能按照你办法来
Yours is the only way to fight?
你觉得自己可以随意指挥所有人
You feel free to command everybody else?
试试看 治安官
Try it, lawman.
只是想维持下秩序
Just looking to keep the peace.
我认得你
I know you.
你觉得自♥由♥了吗
Do you feel free?
既然你是在捍卫自♥由♥
Since it’s liberty you’re defending,
那我想你也只能放我们通过吧
I suppose you’ll have no choice but to let us pass.
自♥由♥通过
Freely.
怎么能这么招待客人呢
Now, that isn’t any way to treat our guests.
请原谅我的手下
You’ll have to forgive my men.
他们就是有点被邓利维中尉的死而复生给吓着了
They’re a little upset at the reappearance of Lieutenant Dunleavy.
他迷失了
He was lost.
想着你可能希望他回来
Thought you might want him back.
我们确实想
And we would.
只不过我们亲手把他给葬了
Except we buried Lieutenant Dunleavy.
就埋在格兰维斯塔
Back in Gran Vista,
肚子里还留着几颗墨西哥人的铅弹
with three ounces of Mexican lead in his belly.
但他还是回来了
And yet here he is.
确实
Indeed.
那你想要什么回报呢
And in return, what is it you want?
和谈 我们希望你们加入我们
Parley. We want to join forces.
我们可不需要迎宾小姐 小妞儿
Well, we don’t need no welcome wagon, chickadee.
要是你们想交换点子弹什么的
Now, you got supplies or ammunitions to trade in kind,
那就叫你们老大来吧
go fetch your betters.
只怕没人可叫了
I’m afraid there’s no one left to fetch.
你必须和我谈
You’ll have to talk to me.
我凭什么和你谈
And why would I do that?
因为我知道你天一亮就要去联络你其余的部下
Because I know at daybreak you’re headed to link up with the rest of your army.
然后你们就要向西进发
And then you’re finally headed west
去找你们心心念念了好久 却始终没勇气
to seek out that little patch of land you’ve been talking about,
去抢的那一小块地
but have never been brave enough to take.
你要寻找荣耀之地
You’re bound for Glory.
你♥他♥妈♥知道个屁的荣耀
What the fuck is it you think you know about Glory?
我只知道你不听我指挥 就永远到不了那儿
I know you’ll never make it there unless you’re under my command.
能命令我的人 只有新南十字军的
The only commander I follow is Colonel Brigham
布里格姆上校
of the New Southern Cross.
而他的唯一追随的
And the only commander he serves
只有全能的上帝
is the Almighty Himself.
这是你的最终决定吗
Is that your final decision?
我最终要决定的是把你们哪个留下我自己享用

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!