Home 喜剧电影 小姐好白(2004)

小姐好白(2004)

0
小姐好白(2004)

你以为你强在哪啊?
what makes you think you’re that special?
混♥蛋♥ – 对不起
Bastard. -Excuse me.
傻瓜!
Asswipe!
你会后悔的 – 我怕极了
You’re going to regret that. -I’m so scared.
喔,上帝啊!蒂芙妮!
Oh, my God! Tiffany!
太感谢你了,宝贝 – 我太为你骄傲了
Thank you so much, honey. -I am so proud of you.
谢谢,我真希望我没感觉这么下♥贱♥
Thanks. I just wish I didn’t feel so crappy.
宝贝
Honey.
有时男人认识不到他身边人的好处…
Sometimes a man can’t see when he has someone so special…
就在他面前
sitting right in front of him.
你,有点,同性恋吗?
Are you, like, a lesbian?
我最好去换衣服了 – 好吧
I better go get changed. -Okay.
女士们先生们,今晚我们隆重向您推出…
Ladies and gentlemen, this evening we are proud to present…
秋季时装系列,奥卜利的诱惑 请就坐
the fall couture line, Aubrey Allure. Please take your seats.
对不起? – 你没有被邀请
Excuse me? -You’re not on the list.
邀请,狗屁! 他们不知道我们怎么进来的
Invitation, my ass! They don’t know how we do it.
让咱们混进去 – 好吧
Let’s just blend. -All right.
走!继续走!快!
Go! Get going! Move it!
我们不是刚刚谈过了吗?
Didn’t we just have this conversation?
我们能不能让这些名模…
Can we get these fantastic supermodels…
回到她们的更衣室去呢? – 我不敢相信!
back into their dressing rooms? -I can’t believe it!
她们换得太快了! – 太惊人了!
They changed that quick! -Amazing!
这些会引起评论家们的注意的
These ought to get the critics’ attention.
第二套,所有人注意!走!现在就来!
Second changes, everybody! Go! Now!
这会很好玩的
This’ll be a nice little treat.
上帝啊!发生了什么?
My God! What’s happening?
那不是我的设计!
That’s not mine!
我们走吧!
Let’s get out of here!
对不起!
I’m sorry!
给我你的手,没事的
Just give me your hand. It’ll be okay.
实在对不起,喔!
I’m so sorry. Oh!
来!我抓到你了!
Come here! I got you!
我们来,起来!
Here we go. Up!
上帝啊! – 我希望她没事
My God! -I hope she’s okay.
我被毁了
I’m ruined.
看起来有人不知道什么时候该停手 来,小姐们
Looks like some people just don’t know when to quit. Come on, girls.
帮帮我 – 我抓到你了
Help me. -I got you.
凯伦,你在干什么?
Karen, what are you doing?
看,有人得知道什么是自作自受
Look, someone has got to give those girls a taste of their own medicine.
太有创意了!这真是太大胆了….
So revolutionary! It’s so bold and so….
太出色了!
So brilliant!
大家听好了,他们是冒充的!
Everybody, they’re imposters!
关灯
Hit the lights.
布莱尼在哪里?
Where’s Brittany?
你在哪?
Where are you?
躺下来!
Get down!
我告诉过你你会后悔的
I told you you were going to regret it.
你打起来象个女的!来
You hit like a bitch! Come on.
你们跑,我就开枪,来
You run and I’ll shoot you. Come on.
到我了 – 妈呀?
My turn. -Mama?
小姐们,我们需要支援
Girl, we going to need some backup.
小姐们,通知瑞芮和拉昆达
Girl, call NayNay and LaQuanda.
告诉他们带着凡士林和剃刀
Tell them to bring the Vaseline and the straight razors.
这些家伙有别的猫腻!
These bitches are on some other shit!
出了什么事?
What’s going on?
别碰我的衣服! – 凡德高抓到蒂芙妮了!
Don’t touch my dress! -Vandergeld’s got Tiffany!
什么?没人能伤害我的女神!
What? No one messes with my queen!
马克!你还好吗?
Marcus! Are you okay?
不好 – 哪里的问题?
No. -What’s wrong?
那些 G 型短裤真要命!
These damn G-strings are killing me!
不许动!
FBI -Freeze! -FBl.
你们来看住他们,我们去追凡德高
You guys take care of them. We’re going after Vandergeld.
考普兰!你需要带上这个
Copeland! You’re going to need this.
来,咱们走
Come on, let’s go.
FBI!不许动!
FBl! Freeze!
爸爸,你在干什么?
Daddy, what are you doing?
你为什么不带上你妹妹和你妈妈回家呢?
Why don’t you take your mother and your sister and go on home?
爸爸,你为什么要这么做?
Daddy, why are you doing this?
你♥爸♥没告诉你吗?他破产了
Daddy didn’t tell you? He’s broke.
你什么意思,破产?
What do you mean, broke?
像玛萨·斯蒂沃特破产还是麦·哈莫破产?
Like Martha Stewart broke or MC Hammer broke?
麦·哈莫破产! – 不!
MC Hammer broke! -No!
我把钱从福利会的帐户转到私人帐户来 就是为了度过难关!
I’ve been funneling money out of the charity into a private account, just to get us by!
你在拍这个吗?
Are you filming this?
我给你来点带劲的!
I’ll give you something to shoot!
让开! – 我做不到
Get out of my way! -I can’t do that.
放下枪!
Drop it!
我来帮你,伙计,伙计,我们来把这处理一下 别担心
I got you, man. Man, we’ll get that stain out. Don’t even worry.
不许动!
Don’t move!
沃伦·凡德高,你被逮捕了!
Warren Vandergeld, you are under arrest!
我只想告诉你,我很感谢你的行动 你真是太勇敢了
I just want to tell you, I appreciate what you did. That was real brave of you.
我没有选择,我不能让他们把我的至爱带走
I had no choice. I couldn’t let them take my one true love away.
嘿,伙计,我不是你所想象的人
Hey, dude. I’m not what you think I am.
宝贝,我们都有秘密,没关系
Baby, we all got secrets. That’s okay.
你是说你不是….
Are you telling me that you are not….
对,我不是女人 – 白种女人?
Yeah. I’m not a woman. -White?
骗子!叛徒,伙计! 你骗了我!
The deception! The betrayal, man! You deceived me!
冷静,我是 FBI 探员 我正在调查–
Calm down. I’m an FBl agent. I was uncovering a–
黑鬼,别了!
Negro, please!
有人告诉过你这是一个全白人的舞会吗?
Didn’t somebody tell you this was an all-white party?
来人把这个嬉皮士带走好吗!
Someone get this jigaboo away from me!
你没事吗?
Are you okay?
是,我没事,谢谢
Yes, I’m fine. Thank you.
那么,我可以看看你的真面目了吗?
So, do I get to see my knight in shining armor?
喔…. – 抓住腿!
Well…. -Get a leg!
放开我!
Get off me!
你是什么意思? 我要让你尝尝厉害!
What do you mean? I’m going to let you have it!
你不知道我的厉害! – 是我!
You ain’t never met nobody like me! -It’s me!
你不知道我是谁! 我叫吉娜!
You don’t know who you messing with! My name’s Gina!
是我
It’s me.
这好象是杰理·斯布林的脱口秀一样!
This is some Jerry Springer shit!
又一次,你们做了我不叫你们做的事情
Once again, you guys managed to do everything I told you not to do.
你们造成了25万美元的损失
You caused over $250,000 worth of damage.
两人受枪击
Two people were shot.
但是你们至少抓对了人
But at least you got the right guy.
干得好 – 非常感谢,长官
Good work. -Thanks a lot, Chief.
如果没有葛迈茨和哈博,我们是做不到的
But we couldn’t have done it without Gomez and Harper.
好吧,你们明天都到我的办公室去
All right, I’ll see you all in the office tomorrow.
干得好,伙计们
Good work, guys.
谁会出现在汉姆顿杂♥志♥的封面上呢?
Who will be featured on the cover of Hamptons Magazine?
我得办点私事
I have to take care of some business.
周一见
See you guys on Monday.
那么,你想你闻的是谁的内♥裤♥呢?
So, who do you think wore those panties you were sniffing?
凯文还是马克?
Kevin or Marcus?
葛迈茨,我告诉过你,我在找 DNA – 喔,是吗
Gomez, I told you. I was looking for DNA. -Oh, yeah.
你在笑什么,“丹佐”?
What are you laughing at, “Denzel”?
“真是个漂亮的好男人!”
“Oh, what a beautiful chocolate man!”
你们有工作要做?
You guys got some work to do?
我是丹尼斯·波特,晚安
I’m Denise Porter. Good night.
我叫凯文·考普兰,我是一名 FBI 探员
I’m Kevin Copeland. I’m an FBl agent.
税后我挣3万美元一年
I make $30,000 a year after taxes.
我没有本特利车,我没有在山上的豪♥宅♥
I don’t drive a Bentley and I don’t have a house on a hill.
但是我真心想约你出去
But I’d really like to take you out.
你开玩笑吗?所有的…
Are you kidding me? Any man…
替我挡子弹的人…
who would jump in front of a bullet for me…
都有权约我出去
can definitely take me on a date.
来,小姐,咱们走 – 等等,能不能–
Come on, girl, let’s go. -Wait, could I just please–
对你我没有什么别的说了 – 我知道,就请听我说
I have nothing more to say to you. -I know. Just listen to me, please.
吉娜,我对你撒谎了
Gina, I lied to you.
有些事情我背着你
I’ve hid things from you.