曼尼在哪里?
Where’s Manny?
告诉他送冰淇淋的人到了
Tell him the ice cream man is here.
停下,来耍耍锤子
Freeze. Hammer time.
我们可以谈正事了吗?
Can we get down to business?
你带钱了吗?
You got the money?
告诉他
Tell him.
他说,在冰淇淋口味没弄清前
He said that he’s not gonna give you one red cent…
你一分钱都拿不到
until you tell him what flavor the ice cream is.
香草味,正是你预定的
Vanilla. That’s what you ordered.
和他说 – 好吧
Tell him. -Okay.
这么多票子足够了吧
It’s all about the Benjamins, baby!
把东西拿来
Bring in the stuff.
他有点像施瓦辛格,有趣的男人 – 他确实很有趣
Arnold Schwarzenegger, funny man! -He’s funny like that!
那就是你的冰淇淋
There is your ice cream.
告诉他,我看到了…,他说…
Tell him. I see coming. He say….
我来告诉他,我说老天爷啊
I tell him, I say Jesus.
他们来了,他说….
He coming, and he say….
告诉他 – 他说…
Tell him. -He say…
FBI,你们被捕了
FBl. You’re under arrest.
他会逃跑的 – 不,他不会的
He’s going to run. -No, he ain’t.
你欠我一块钱
You owe me $1.
伙计,想往哪里跑呀?
Where are you going, big boy?
妈的,你死定了
Goddamn. Now I’m going to bust your ass.
你就这么点能耐吗?
Is that all your big ass got?
够了! – 凯文
Enough. -Kevin.
好吧,你们两个到那里去,现在!
All right, you two over here. Right now.
我发誓我会打死你们两个的
I swear I’ll shoot both of you.
妈的,马克 你怎么老是去对付最厉害的人?
Damn, Marcus, why you always got to pick the biggest dude?
不知道,可能是我喜欢挑战吧
I don’t know. I like a challenge.
看,我告诉过你吧
See, what did I tell you?
我们成功了,对吧,我告诉过你
We did it, right? Didn’t I tell you?
没有求救,没有后援 – 只有你和我
No help. No backup. -You the man.
全都是我们干的 这可是我们职业生涯的一大突破
We’ll get all the credit. The biggest bust of our career.
这么多纯净的….
400 keys of pure….
香草冰淇淋? – 什么?
Vanilla ice cream? -What?
毒品在哪里?
My man! Where’s the drugs?
我不知道什么毒品
I know nothing about drugs.
我只卖♥♥冰淇淋,草莓味,香草味
I sell ice cream. Strawberry. Vanilla.
还有意大利风味的
Neapolitan, for example.
告诉曼尼他的冰淇淋送到了
Tell Manny his ice cream delivery is here.
没事,走错地方了
Never mind. Wrong store.
FBI,不许动?
FBl. Freeze!
马克? – 我没事
Marcus? -I’m good.
他们跑了 – 我们快追
They’re moving. -Let’s go.
哪一辆? – 我不知道
Which one? -I don’t know.
真♥他♥妈♥的 – 倒霉
God. -Damn.
告诉过你应该叫后援的
I told you we should’ve called for backup.
局长会杀了我们的,你知道吗?
You know the Chief’s gonna kill us, right?
局长会杀了我们的,你知道吗?
You know the Chief’s gonna kill us, right?
给你们两个一点小小的提示
Let me give you guys a little tip.
在外办案的时候…
If you’re going to operate outside the channels…
特别是伪装作卧底的时候…
do the whole renegade cop thing…
你们最好能找对人
you might want to make sure that you get the right guy.
局长,我们差点就抓到那人了
Chief, we almost had the guy.
我们的计划有一点小小的偏差
Our intelligence was just a little off.
等一下,计划?
Wait a minute. Intelligence?
看看你周围,考普兰 我可看不出来一点点计划的影子
Look around you, Copeland. There’s nothing intelligent about this.
我受够了你们干的蠢事 我不希望它们在发生
Now I’m tired of your escapades. I want them to stop.
现在我要成为局里的笑柄了
The last thing I need is to be the laughingstock of the Bureau.
而且–
And furthermore, the–
等一下,什么事,宝贝? 我现在说话不方便
Hold on. Hello? Baby, I can’t talk.
局长正在训话呢 我等会打给你
The Chief is chewing my ass right now. I got to call you back. Bye.
对不起,局长 – 正如我所说的…
Sorry, Chief. -As I was saying–
我是高顿
Gordon here.
是的,他在
Yes, he is.
是你的电♥话♥ – 谢谢
It’s for you. -Thank you.
宝贝,我还和局长在一起 – 真受不了
Baby, I’m still with the Chief. -No respect.
不,他真的不高兴了
No, he’s really not happy now.
好的,我要挂了,拜拜 谢谢你,局长
Okay, I got to go. Bye. Thanks, Chief.
你们两个… 把这里清扫干净吧
You guys are…. Get this place cleaned up.
明早递交一份详细的报告给我
I expect to have a full report on my desk tomorrow.
遵命,长官 – 与此同时…
Yes, sir. -And in the meantime…
我去查查调查局是否有新的办事处开张
I’m checking with the Bureau to see if they got any openings…
在伊♥拉♥克♥
in lraq.
活力二人组又出击了 干得好,巴斯金和罗宾
The Dynamic Duo strikes again. Way to go, Baskin and Robbin.
或者是海格和戴斯?
Or is it Haag and Dazs?
海格和戴斯,是你造的词吗?
Haag and Dazs. You wrote that?
不错,我喜欢
That’s good, I like that.
再见,海格 – 保重,戴斯
Later, Haag. -Adios, Dazs.
我恨这两个人,伙计 – 哦,老天爷呀
I hate those guys, dude. -Oh, God.
好吧 我们来把这里搞干净
All right. Well, let’s get this place cleaned up.
好的 – 这样吧,你来扫地
All right. -Okay, so, you do the floor.
扫清所有的冰淇淋 我去启动汽车
Clean all the ice cream up and I’ll go warm the car up.
真是一顿大餐呀
Okay. So much for a hot meal.
嘿,宝贝 – 不要来“嘿,宝贝”
Hey, baby. -Don’t “hey, baby” me.
你居然让我坐在这里 为你担心了一整晚
I can’t believe you have me sitting here all night worried about you.
一整晚?宝贝…
All night? Baby…
现在才八点
it’s only 8:00.
干完活以后,我和凯文去酒吧喝了几杯
Look, after work, me and Kevin went down to the bar and had a couple of drinks.
我打过电♥话♥到酒吧了 他们说你 7:45 就走了
I know. I called the bar. They said you left at 7:45.
我查了地图,从那里过来只要 6 分钟
I checked MapQuest. It only takes six minutes to get there from here.
告诉我你还干了些什么?
So, if you got somebody on the side, you need to tell me.
宝贝,听听你刚才说的
Baby, listen to what you just say.
地图说到这里要 6 分钟 我不是 8 点就到了吗?
MapQuest said it takes six minutes to get here. I got here in eight.
你说 2 分钟能干什么?
Which means there’s two minutes unaccounted for.
如果真要骗你 两分钟够吗?
If I was cheating on you, don’t you think I’d need more than two minutes?
你知道吗? 我不想说这个了
You know what? I ain’t going to deal with this.
我累了,我忙了一天了 还被人开枪射击
I’m tired, okay? I had a long day at work. I got shot at.
看,这就是我所说的
See, that is exactly what I’m talking about.
我们根本不交流
We don’t communicate.
好吧,你想做交流吗? – 是的
Okay, fine. You want to communicate? -Yes.
来吧,我们来进行交流
Come on. Let’s communicate. Okay?
好,就从上个礼拜说起
Okay. Let’s start with last week.
上个礼拜
Last week.
你和我本应该一起去购物 我们到了商场
You and I were supposed to go shopping together. We get to the mall.
我买♥♥了这件漂亮的衣服 我做了头发
I buy this beautiful dress, I get my hair done.
你却什么都没说 也许你不想…
You don’t say anything. I don’t know, maybe you just don’t want to….
你听到我说什么了吗?
Did you hear me just now?
重复我刚才的话
Tell me what I said.
我全都听到了,你刚才在做交流
I heard everything. You was communicating.
别和我闹,我没这个心情
Don’t play with me right now. I am not in the mood.
真不敢相信,你这么晚回家 然后就开始…
I cannot believe you came home late and then you start….
马克!你又睡着了 我在和你说话呢
Marcus! You are falling asleep again. I am talking to you.
我没有睡着,我只是闭上眼睛 然后心里描绘你说的话
I wasn’t asleep, I was closing my eyes and visualizing your words.
哦,真的吗?描绘?
Oh, really? Visualizing?
你倒是把我说的话画出来看看?
Why don’t you paint me a picture of what I just said?
等一下 – 你知道吗?
Hold on. -You know why?
你居然又睡着了!马克!
Because you are falling asleep again. Marcus!
呦,这不是班和杰理吗
Well, if it isn’t Ben and Jerry.
让我问你们两个家伙一个问题
Let me ask you guys a question.
当局长上厕所的时候, 你们两个家伙中哪个人托住睾丸…
When the Chief goes to the bathroom, which one of you guys holds his balls…
哪个人擦呀?
and which one wipes?
那就是托住睾丸的人 – 对,你能用手杯产生效果
That’s the ball holder there. -Yep. You can tell by the cup in his hand.
看,那正是会使你们两个家伙一直做恶心 无微不至工作的态度…
See, that is exactly the attitude that’s going to keep you guys working the shit detail…
而我们在调查社会名流绑♥架♥的案件
while we’re working the socialite kidnapping case.
你们两个家伙接手了社会名流绑♥架♥的案件?
You guys got the socialite kidnapping case?

That’s right.
那是什么? 啊,我想我听见局长在冲马桶
What’s that? Oh, I think I hear the Chief flushing.
我们最好马上去 轮到谁擦了?你的吗?
We’d better get going. Whose turn is it to wipe? Yours?
我想轮到你擦了, 而我会托住睾丸的
I think it’s your turn to wipe and I’ll hold the balls.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!