Tell me why you think you should be my apprentice.
好的,因为…
Okay, well…
我太关心别人了
I care too much.
好喔,还真有意思
Okay, that’s interesting.
那是我的缺点
It’s my weakness.
我想干脆一开始把坏事都摊开来说
Figured I might as well get through all the bad stuff right up front.
有道理
Fair enough.
那你的优点呢?
And your strengths?
问得好
Glad you asked.
我学得快,工作认真
I’m a quick learner and a hard worker…
而且很会帮忙
and I help well.
我年轻,可塑性大
And I’m young, so I’m malleable
又不会太年轻,可塑性不会过大
but not too young so that I’m too malleable.
我还喜欢画画
Oh, and I like to draw.
这个怎么样?
Is this anything?
我看到的是什么?
What am I looking at?
是山羊
It’s a goat.
它在跳 -那可不
It’s hopping. – Certainly.
看 -又来了,真是独特的天赋
See? It’s hopping. – Oh, again. That is a unique talent.
那算是种天赋吗?
Do we call that a talent?
那只是我父亲教我的把戏
Oh, well, it’s just something my father taught me.
我想我记得你的父亲 -是吗?
I think I remember your father. – Really?
他是哲学家吧?
He was a philosopher, wasn’t he?
总是喜欢谈星星
Always talking about the stars.
我们喜欢爬到山脊的树上
We used to climb that tree on the high ridge…
那里只有我们跟星星
where it becomes just you and the stars.
他会说
You know, he’d say…
天上的星星会指引我们
“The stars are there to guide us…
鼓励我们
“to inspire us…
提醒我们要相信万事皆有可能
“to remind us to believe in possibility.”
即使生了重病,晚上他也带我去追梦
Well, even when he was sick, he’d take me out at night to dream.
我的梦想就是让他好起来
All I dreamed about was him getting better.
他去世时,你多大?
How old were you when he passed?
十二岁
Twelve.
真不公平,对吗?
That’s not fair, is it?
我年轻时,也感受过你这样的痛苦
When I was young, I too suffered great loss.
这我不知道
I didn’t know that.
真遗憾
I’m sorry.
我整个家庭
My entire family.
我们居住的土地
Our lands were destroyed…
被自私贪婪的盗贼给毁了
by selfish, greedy thieves.
那时懂魔法就好了
If only I’d known magic then.
所以我建立这个王国
You see, I founded this kingdom…
就是要让大家能有个安全的地方
so there would be a place where everyone is safe.
艾霞,没人应该看着梦想在眼前破灭
Asha, no one should ever have to see their dreams destroyed before their eyes.
没人该一辈子活在梦想破灭的痛苦中
No one should have to live their life feeling the pain of that loss every day.
所以我才做这些事
And that’s why I do what I do.
所以我想替您工作
And that’s why I want to work for you.
跟我来
Come with me.
你是少数被我邀请进来的人
You’re one of the very few I have ever invited in here.
但是要我信任你
But if I’m to trust you…
我必须先知道你了解…
I need to know you understand…
它们有多重要
just how important they are.
它们?
“They”?
罗莎市民的愿望
The wishes of Rosas.
你已经能感觉到它们了吧?
You can feel them, already, can’t you?
它们是重中之重
They are everything.
抱歉,不知道我为何这么说
I’m sorry. I don’t know why I said that.
不,没错
No, no, that’s it.
重中之重
They are everything.
没想到它们会这么…真实
I didn’t expect them to be so… alive.
没错
Yes.
你要知道
You see…
人们认为愿望只是想法
people think wishes are just ideas.
错了,它们存在你心底深处
But no, no, they are a part of your heart.
最美好的一个部分
The very best part.
人们总会想要追寻快乐
If happiness was a tangible thing
远离痛苦
It would be you
你带给我的奇妙体悟
If you’da told me the feeling you’d bring
让我难以言喻
I’d think it untrue
人们想要追寻一个奇蹟
And people search for a wonder like you
终其一生
All of their lives
不禁赞叹这种持之以恒
You still amaze me after all this time
被深深吸引不能自己
You pull me in like some kind of wind
毫无抵抗陷入着迷
Mesmerized by the hold I’m in
不想要独自等待,有我在
Leave you here, I don’t wanna I wanna
我会信守承诺
Promise as one does
不惜代价守护,到永久
I, I will protect you at all costs
紧紧拥入我怀中
Keep you safe here in my arms
不惜代价守护
I, I will protect you
到永久
At all costs
到永久
At all costs
折磨让痛苦消失无踪
What’s pain when I look at you
此刻的我无法
No way I could explain you
用言语形容
Even if I tried to
无法像以往做梦无数
I’ll never dream like I used to do
不会让你受伤害,因为我会竭尽全力
If someone tried to hurt you I don’t see how that could happen
我会排除任何可能的阻碍
I’d fight for you in ways you can’t imagine
不曾有过这种感觉
Felt this, no I haven’t
你的安全就让我来为你守护
I hope it would be all right To stay right here beside you
我信守承诺
And promise as one does
不惜代价守护
I, I will protect you
到永久
At all costs
紧紧拥入我怀中
Keep you safe here in my arms
不惜代价守护
I, I will protect you
到永久
At all costs
到永久
At all costs
未来如果你感到失落
If you’re ever feeling like you’re lost
我会守住
I’ll come find you
最前线
Man all fronts
浩瀚大海阻挡不了我
There’s no ocean I won’t swim across To be right by you
你并不孤独
And not just once
我会用行动证明,绝不轻易示弱
Here and now I swear on my response
不论多苦
I’ll remind you
我会信守承诺
And promise as one does
不惜代价守护
I, I will protect you
到永久
At all costs
紧紧拥入我怀中
Keep you safe here in my arms
不惜代价守护
I, I will protect you
到永久
At all costs
到永久
At all costs
知道吗,艾霞
You know, Asha…
我很乐意看到有人的愿望
I would love to see someone wish to be the best apprentice…
是成为无敌魔法师最棒的学徒
a mighty sorcerer has ever had.
你觉得呢?
What do you say?
艾霞?
Asha?
是我萨比诺爷爷的愿望
It’s my Saba Sabino’s wish.
今天是他的生日
It’s his birthday today…
他要一百岁了
and he’s 100 years old.
真是了不起
That’s impressive.
国王陛下
Your Majesty…
能不能请您考虑
would you maybe consider…
今晚实现他的愿望?
granting his wish tonight?
你不觉得太快了吗?
Well, that was fast, wasn’t it?
大多数的人都会等几个月
You know, most people wait a few months…
甚至一年
even a year…
才开始向我提出要求
before they start asking me for things.
真抱歉
I’m so sorry…
我不是故意… -没关系…
I did not mean to… – No, no, it’s okay. It’s okay.
来,我看是什么愿望
Here, let me see the wish.
好美的愿望