放屁!去你♥妈♥的♥
Bullshit! Fuck you coming from
一个连跷跷板都能摔的人说什么呢
a guy who could get bucked off by a fucking seesaw.
我听到了骑马和做♥爱♥ 我们在做什么?
I heard riding and I heard fucking. What are we doing?
打牌?
Play cards?
你想输?
You wanna lose?
大的 小的对你来说是自动的
Big small is auto in to you.
嘿 劳埃德?有要求吗?
Hey Lloyd? Got Any requests?
好的 我们在转弯时自动进入
Okay we’ll go auto in on the turn.
好吧 我来选
Well I guess I’ll pick.
支票在邮件里
Check is in the mail.
我一直在浪费时间
♪ I’ve been awasting my time ♪
该死 我不需要更多的雨
♪ Hell I don’t need no more rain ♪
蒂特:我用一根结实的棍子
Teeter: I put it one beefy stick.
♪我已经离开太久了♪
♪ I’ve beenagone for so long ♪
我想恶魔把我的名字弄丢了
♪ I think the devil lost my name ♪
血从我的鼻子里滴出来
♪ The blood drips from my nose ♪
高速公路在消磨时间
♪ And the highway’s killing time ♪
这里有很好的六弦
♪ This here goodly six string ♪
♬好吧 这让我很安心
♪ Well it eases my mind ♪
坐那儿
Sit down right there.
看看谁回来了
Well Look who’s back.
我很确定你在高速公路
I was pretty certain that you’d dropped him off
某个地方把他丢下了
on the highway somewhere.
确实是 亲爱的
Oh I did honey.
这里闻起来真香
Smells good in here.
汉堡助手
Hamburger Helper.
这次是用汉堡做的
Made with hamburger this time.
看起来不错 亲爱的
This looks good sweetie.
是啊 我想我知道怎么做饭了
Yeah I think I got this whole cooking thing figured out.
哦 是吗?让我尝尝
Oh yeah? Let me see.

Mmm.
很好吃
That’s good.
什么?
What?
什么都没有
Nothing.
这 呃…
This uh…
这让你很开心 不是吗?
This makes you happy don’t it?
是的
It does.
想知道为什么吗?
Want to know why?
因为他的脾气跟獾一样坏
Cause you got a mean streak like a fucking badger.
来 再来点
Here have some more.
哦 妈的
Oh shit.
我遇到了麻烦
I’m in trouble.
这就有麻烦了??你做了什么?
Already? What did you do?
里普让我第一个到谷仓
Rip told me to be the first to the barn.
我并不是
And I’m not.
我不算数
Well I don’t count.
我不是在工作 这是 呃…
Not working. This is uh…
物理治疗
Physical therapy.
没错 你中枪了
That’s right you got shot.
是的
Yep.
肯定很酷
Bet that smarts.
不太推荐
Don’t recommend it.
你上来帮我把门打开怎么样?
Why don’t you get up here and open this door for me?
你去哪?
Where you going?
不知道 随便走走
Don’t know. Just going.
你是第一个到这的
You were the first one here.
不 不算是
No not really.
不 先生 你是第一个
No sir you were the first.
这是个好迹象 你继续加油
That’s a good sign. You keep it up.
里普告诉我的
Rip told me the trick.
是吗?
Yeah?
永远不要觉得自己配得上
Never think I deserve it.
是啊 嗯…没有人值得拥有它
Yeah well… No one deserves it.
但你还是试着去做
But you try to anyway.
他就是这么说的
That’s what he said.
好吧 如果我没回来 你派搜索队去找我
Well if I don’t come back you send out the search party.
我要让他们去哪里?
Where do I send ’em?
不知道你要去哪里
Don’t know where you’re going.
看来他们得靠自己的努力赢得冠军了 是吧?
Guess they’ll have to earn the title then huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!