暴风雨犹如逍遥法外的强盗
The storm’s running through the Midwest
横穿中西部
Like a bandit out on the loose
云都黑如黄昏
And all the clouds are black as nightfall
但我眼里只有你
But all I see is you
去弄尾巴 好
Get the tail. Yup.
让他们见识见识 兄弟
Give ’em hell, brother.
会的
I’m gonna give ’em something.
想抖松吗? 好了
Want to fluff that out? There you go.
可以了
All right.
祝你好运
Good luck.
吉米 运气和这事可一点关系没有
Jimmy, luck ain’t got a fucking thing to do with it.
茶从壶嘴中沸腾而出
Tea’s boiling from the spout of the pot
但我眼里只有你
But all I see is you
那匹马一等的
That’s a plus one.
因为我眼里只有你
‘Cause all I ever see is you
我会再等
I will wait
几个晚上
A few more nights
但在那之前
But until that time
我眼里只有你
All I see is you
如果你不介意的话 我想把马卖♥♥了
If you don’t mind, I just want to close out.
马主是?
Horse owner?
黄石
The Yellowstone.
是黄石还是达顿牧场?
Do you call it the Yellowstone or the Dutton Ranch?
我这有两个
I have both here.
严格来说 应该是黄石达顿牧场
I think it’s technically the Yellowstone Dutton Ranch,
但大家都叫它黄石
but everyone just calls it the Yellowstone.
当你的马有那样的表现
When your horses show like that
你想怎么叫都行
you can call it whatever you want.
在这签名 证明你收了
Sign here that you received them.

Yeah.

Wow.
你能把那些寄到农场去吗?
Actually, can you just mail those to the ranch?
当然 到我存档的地址?
Sure, to the address I have on file?
是的 应该没错的
Yeah. I’m sure it’s fine.
既然你要邮寄
As long as you’re mailing ’em,
如果我写封信 你能帮我也寄过去吗?
if I wrote a little letter, could you send that, too?
当然
You bet.
谢谢 不客气
Oh, thanks. You’re welcome.
给你
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
信写得怎么样了?
How’s that letter coming?
啊 信就算了
Ah…No letter. Just
把支票寄过去就好 谢谢
Just mail the checks. Thanks.
又惨败了?
Get skunked again?
不 先生
No, sir.
今天我是第一个
First one here today.
真不错
Good for you.
早啊
Morning.

Morning.
今天去哪儿?
Where to today?
岩石那
The rock.
发生了什么?
So, what happened?
我们有很多话要谈
We got a lot to talk about.
我们有那么多要谈的 怎么还没开始谈?
We got so much to talk about, why aren’t we talking?
这是我父亲死的地方
This is where my father died.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
也是我向你妈妈求婚的地方
It’s where I asked your mother to marry me
也是在这附近 我把她的戒指埋下
and where I buried her ring somewhere around here.
应该好好考虑一番的
Should’ve thought that one through a little better.
我想…
I’d like to…
我想把戒指找回来
I’d like to have that back.
孩子 我们的墓地可能在河边
You know, our cemetery may be by the river, son,
但可以肯定的是
But make no mistake
这才是我们的墓地
this is our graveyard.
这是谁?
Who’s this?
他就是雇来杀我们的人
That’s the man hired to kill us.
谁雇的?
Hired by who?
这就是问题所在
That’s the question.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
监狱 在雷德洛奇
Prison. In Red Lodge.
你得向你哥哥要他的监狱记录
You need to ask your brother for his prison records.
让他跟你和警长面谈
Have him set an interview with you and the Sheriff.
如果他拒绝…
If he balks….
拖延 或是有任何抗拒…
If he stalls, if he resists in any way…
那我们就有答案了
Then we have our answer.
我不觉得是杰米干的 爸爸
I just don’t think Jamie could ever do it, Dad.
贝丝歪曲了所有人对他为人的看法
Beth has everybody so twisted up about who he is…
你为什么不自己去问他呢 爸爸?
Why don’t you just ask him, yourself, Dad?
你俩为什么不能坐下来好好谈谈呢?
Why don’t you two just sit in a room and figure it out?
在我们找到答案之前
I can’t sit in a room with him
我不能和他共处一室
until we have an answer for this.
无论答案是什么
No matter what the answer is.
好吧 我今天去找他
Okay. I’ll go see him today.
你的家人怎么了 孩子?
What’s going on with your family, son?
好几个星期没见到他们了
Haven’t seen ’em in weeks.
就躲在那个房♥间里
Just hide out in that room.
他们…
They were, uh,
事发时他们在房♥子里
they were in the house when it happened.
所以 我也不好说
So… I don’t know…
我想那是他们觉得安全的地方
I guess that’s where they feel safe.
好吧 你…
Well, you…
你得好好处理了
You gotta fix that.
我不知道怎么做
I don’t know how.
我也不知道 孩子
Me neither, son.
但我们得想清楚 不然你会失去他们的
But we need to figure it out or you’re gonna lose them.
是啊
Yeah…
我想我已经失去他们了 爸爸
I think I already lost them, Dad.
他们甚至把毛巾都还留在浴室
They even left the towels in the bathroom.
那可是罪证
That’s what I call turn king
你只需要打开行李箱就好
all you have to do is unpack a suitcase.
我41岁了
I’m 41 years old
这是我拥有的第一件东西
and this is the first thing I ever owned.
它是我的
I own it.
是的 是你的
Yes, you do.
我…
I…
我迟到了
I’m late.
我看看能不能弄明白那炉子
I’ll see if I can figure out that stove,
等你回来 给你弄点晚饭
wrangle up some supper when you get back.
谢谢
Thank you.
啊 烹饪是生活中为数不多的心安理得的乐趣之一
Ah, cooking is one of the few guiltless joys in life.
小事一桩
I don’t mind.
我不是因为做晚饭谢你
That’s not what I was thanking you for.
这一切都是你自己做的
You did all this on your own.
你给了我做这件事的勇气
You gave me the strength to do it.
你本来就有的 孩子
You always had the strength, son.
我只是帮你找回来了
I just helped you to find it.
今晚见
See you this evening.
我就在这等你
I’ll be right here.
你们知道吗 我20多岁的时候经常来这里
You know, I used to come here in my 20s.
这是个喝酒的好地方
It was a great place to come drink
账算在某个亿万富翁头上 因为他想干我
on some billionaire’s bar tab while he tried to fuck me.
也就是在这间酒吧里 我对人性失去了信心
One might say I lost my faith in humanity in this very bar.
看来有些人上过你了
Sounds like a few succeeded.
并没有 不过我倒是在存衣处蹭了
None succeeded, though I did dry hump
某个律师的女朋友
some lawyer’s girlfriend in the coat closet.
挺有趣的
That was interesting.
嗯 我猜你是在董事长会议室把股份搞到的 对吧?
Hmm, I bet you carve them up in the boardroom, don’t you?
你想见我 我来了 为什么?
You wanted to meet. I’m here. Why?
嗯?
Hmm?
还是你也想在衣帽间做♥爱♥?
Or maybe you just want to bump uglies in the coat room, too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!