Just the way you’re supposed to do it.

Good. Good.
我想了想我们的谈话
I, uh, thought about our talk.
有主意了吗?
Come up with an idea?
我想有了
I think so.
这对我们俩都不容易
It’s not gonna be easy on either of us.
但感觉是对的
But it feels right.
那很可能就是了 孩子
Then it probably is, son.
他已经长大了 不是吗?
He’s getting a little old for that, ain’t he?
只有这样他才会让我这么做
It’s the only way he’ll let me do it.
过不了多久 他就不让我做了
Some day soon he won’t let me do it at all,
那我们共同分享的另一件事也没了
and another thing we’ve shared is gone.
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you for a second?
你是认真的吗?
Did you mean it?
认真什么?
Mean what?
你恨我吗?
Do you hate me?
凯西 我现在没力气恨你
Kayce, I don’t have the strength to do this right now.
那就拿出力气来
Find it.
如果我恨你 我早就离开了
If I hated you, I would’ve left.
他待在这里不会好起来的
He’s never gonna get better staying here.
你也不会
And neither will you.
我在想我们可以
I was thinking we could go
到你爷爷家住一段时间
stay at your grandfather’s place for a while
在我们找到折中方案之前
until we find another place close
什么时候?
When?
你打包有多快?
How fast can you pack?
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
爷爷家
Grandpa Felix.
你也来吗?
You coming, too?
噢 当然 我们都去 孩子
Oh, yeah. We’re all going, son.
我过几天就回来
I’ll be back in a couple days.
居留地?
The Rez?
对 就在附近
Yeah, somewhere near it.
和她的家人和朋友很近
Close to her family and friends.
她需要的
She could use a dose of that.
他俩都可以
They both could.
是的 毫无疑问
Yeah, no doubt.
不是永久的 我只是
It ain’t permanent, I’ll just be
会来来回♥回♥一段时间
back and forth for a while.

Yep.
我赢了2局 我赢了5局
I’m up two. I’m up five games.
5局 所以…胜利都是暂时的
Five games, so that’s… All palaces are temporary.
当我在学校的时候 有一些人欺负我
When I was in school some bullies were picking on me
把我推倒在操场上……
Pushed me down at the playground…
你们能不能别吃那些垃圾了?
Would you stop eating that fucking garbage?
晚饭几乎准备好了
Dinner’s almost ready.
你在浪费时间 蒂特
You’re wasting your time, Teeter,
没人会吃你做的东西
no one is gonna eat a thing that you cook.
盖特什么时候回来?
When does Gator get back?
星期四
Thursday.
周四?到那时我已经死了
Thursday? I’m gonna be dead by then.
我已经感觉到我的器官在衰竭了
I can already feel my organs shutting down.
沃克 你知道什么饥饿歌♥曲吗?
Walker, you know any hunger songs?
不知道
No.
哦 嗯…不 我就不吃了
Oh, um… No, I’m good.
吃吧 宝贝 我做饭那么久了
Come on, baby, I keep cooking,
你都不吃
you keep not eating.
我需要你等一下强壮起来
I need you strong for later.
妈的 我太饿了 我什么都吃
Fuck it, I’m so hungry I’ll eat anything right now.
我不会吃的 可能会…
Oh, I wouldn’t, it’s probably gonna be…
说吧 别他妈的撒谎
Come on. Don’t fucking lie.
好还是坏?
Good or bad?
太他妈棒了 太他妈棒了
It’s fucking great. It’s fucking great.
真的? 是的
It is? Yeah.
等等 排好队
Uh, uh, uh, wait your turn.
我辛辛苦苦地做了这顿饭
I slaved over this fucking meal.
里面有什么? 什么都有 宝贝
What’s in it? Everything, baby.
我想有一种蔬菜 我可以…
I think there’s a vegetable, I could be…
蔬菜浓汤?
Like a vegetable bisque?
有点像小香肠? 什么都有的 宝贝
Kinda like little sausages? Just everything, baby.
番茄
Tomato.
你可是我最宠爱的 我最喜欢的
This baby doll is my favorite. My favorite.
嗯…我不知道那是不是鸡肉
And, um… I don’t know if that’s chicken.
我饿了 你听说过礼貌吗?
I’m hungry. You ever heard of manners?
我是又矮又胖的家伙
I’m the short, fat guy.
我不知道 只是有点不同
I don’t know, it’s just kind of different.
那是什么意思 里面有什么?
What does that mean, like, what’s in it?
不太确定 但从未尝过类似的东西
Not really sure, but never tasted anything quite like it.
你叫它什么?
What do you call it?
大杂烩
Sum bits.
妈的
For fuck’s sakes.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是这对你有好处 亲爱的
It means it’s good for you, honey.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
也就是牛身上所有别人都不想要的东西
Literally everything from the cow that nobody else wants.
整头牛
It’s the whole cow.
你是说牛里的所有东西?
You mean everything in the cow?
显然
Evidently.
恶心 我这有个眼球
Ew, I got a eyeball.
恶心死了
That’s disgusting.
还是不错的
Still good.
我觉得味道不错
Tastes good to me.
来吧
Come on.
你真是充满了惊喜 不是吗?
You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you?
我告诉过你 我的器官在衰竭
I told you, my organs were shutting down.
那玩意儿肯定会要了我的命
That shit will surely kill me.
饿了吗?
Hey, you hungry?
现在是竞技季 拉勒米
It’s rodeo season, Laramie.
我们应该上路了
We should be on the road.
哦 我问的不是这个
Oh. That’s not what I asked.
我明天就退出
I’m pulling out tomorrow.
你在吃肠子 你应该为自己感到羞耻
You know, you’re eating intestines you should be ashamed of yourself.
你不吃东西?
You ain’t eating?
哦 兄弟 他在间歇性禁食
Oh, no, bro. He’s intermittent fasting.
为泳装季做准备
Getting ready for swimsuit season.
是啊 冷水对他没多大影响
Yeah, cold water doesn’t bother him too much.
所以他只是…
So he’s just…
抱歉 你不觉得那很好笑吗? 我觉得很有趣
Sorry, you didn’t think that was funny? I thought it was funny.
我饿了 很饿
I’m hungry. Very hungry.
你想打架吗 老头?
You want to fucking dance, old man?
哇 嘿! 别打了!
Whoa. Hey! Stop it!
妈的 停下来
Shit! Stop it!
你现在咋不唱歌♥了?
You ain’t fucking singing now, are you?
别打了!
Stop it! Stop it!
你把最后的第二次机会搞得一团糟
What a fucking mess you’ve made of your last second chance.
人生就是一堂课 孩子 永无止境
Life is a lesson, boy. One long lesson.
但你得好好吸取教训
But you gotta look to learn them,
可你从来都不吸取
and you ain’t fucking looking.
别打了!
Stop it! Stop it!
草泥马!
Motherfucker!
你个混♥蛋♥!
You motherfucker!
打架的规则是什么 劳埃德?
What’s the rule about fighting, Lloyd?
嗯?
Hmm?
是你逼我这么做的
Goddam you for making me do this.
在这个农场里不能打架
There’s no fighting on this ranch.
你想和人打架的话 就来和我打
You want to fight somebody, you come fight me.
我能跟你打一整天
I’ll fight you all fucking day.
狗东西
Son of a bitch.
我承认错误
I stand corrected.
我知道 亲爱的
Horses I know, honey.
我们得想办法用这个地方做生意

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!