I can’t do that, Miss de Vil.
纷维奇先生 求求你
But, Mr Fitzweil, please, something, anything.
你应该很清楚你的试用期
You know very welI that the terms of your probation
不要让我再卖♥♥给你皮毛了
don’t allow me to selI you any more furs.
哪怕是条毛巾 皮手笼 一对手套
Not even a stole, a muff, a pair of mittens?

No!
-手套 -不
-One mitten? -No!
事情可能会更糟吗
Could things possibly be any worse?
得维库尔乐 得维库尔乐
Cruella De Vil, Cruella De Vil
闭嘴 停下
Shut up, shut up! Stop it!
库鲁拉靠什么生活
What does Cruella De Vil have left to live for?
天哪
Good grief.
告诉我 你在看什么
tell me, what do you see?
什么都看 黑暗和光明 形状和内容
Everything. Darkness and light, form and content.
还有其他的吗
And what else?
混乱和秩序 快乐和悲伤
Chaos and order, joy and pain.
还有更多的吗
And there is more than that?
可能成功 也定有失败
The possibility of triumph, the certainty of defeat,
我到达了顶峰 但是我却不能把握住
the culmination of all I’ve ever reached for but could not grasp!
我看到了一切
I see everything!
我完全看到了
I see absolutely everything!
在艺术事实的面前 我感到混沌
I feel faint in the presence of such artistic truth.
艺术家在哪 我一定要见他
Where is the artist? I simply must meet him!
你已经见到了
But you already have.
我是拉斯 我是一个还没有被发现的天才
I am Lars and I am an undiscovered genius.
我叫库鲁拉 我是巨额财产的继承人
My name is Cruella De Vil, and I’m an over-financed heiress.
你对我的工作热情 既抵♥制♥又激励
Your passion for my work both repels and attracts.
你能忍♥受着苦恼多看看吗
Could you bear the sweet agony of seeing more?
你是说还有
You mean there’s more?
斑点 斑点
Spots! Spots! Spots! Spots!
我必须找到真正明白
I had yet to find anyone who truly understood
其寒冷 但却美丽有意味的人
their bleak, but beautiful meaning.
现在我遇见了你
That is, until I met you.
我做到了 我终于实现了我的渴望
This could be it! This could be the cure for my craving!
分♥析♥家说 我必须找到一些…
My analyst said I should find
替代我苦恼的东西
something to substitute for my magnificent obsession.
谁会需要毛皮来平静我艺术的苦恼心境
Who needs furs when I can soothe my tortured souI with art?
有什么让你困惑吗
Something tortures you?
告诉我什么能与花的影子挑战
tell me, what cloud dares cast a shadow on the flower?
这是一个悲伤又熟悉的失败和失望的传说
Oh, it’s a sad but familiar tale of loss and disappointment,
证明遏制秩序
probation and a restraining order.
但是你 你可以帮助库鲁拉把这全忘记
But you, you can help Cruella to forget all that.
你能给我艺术之笔 化解我的伤痛吗
will you do a painting just for me, to ease my pain?
我和你创造一个杰作
I will create a masterpiece,
如果你能成为我的女神的话
if you will be my muse.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
63 22…
63, 22…
-爸爸 -97…
-Dad? -97…
-我睡不着 -98…
-I can’t sleep. -98…
-我想过了 -99…
-I’ve been thinking. -99…
你认为我是哪类 还是101之一
Do you think I’m a one of a kind or just one of 101?
101 是的
101! That’s it.
好的 大家上车
all right, everyone, into the truck!
你90 91 92 你93
You’re 90. You’re 91. You’re 92. You’re 93.
你94 等等 你98
You’re 94. Hold it. Wait. You’re 98.
你99 你100 还有你101
You’re 99. You’re 100 and you’re 101.
你是101 你是101
And you’re 101. And you’re 101.
等等
Hold it. Wait.
还有多少个101
How many 101s are there?
我又漏数了 好了 大家都在这了
Well, I’ve successfully lost count again. Right. Anyone not here, speak up.
噢 不
Oh, no!
等等我
Wait! Wait for me!
那画像 他们不会想念我的
Well, that figures. They didn’t even miss me.
我也不想念他们
Then I’m not going to miss them.
你觉得怎么样
Well, what do you think?
太美了
Why, it’s splendid!
小狗们 欢迎你们来到新家
Puppies, welcome to your new home!
好了 那是1和2
Right then. That’s 1 and 2
还有…27 36 5 50 80…
and 27, 36, 5, 50, 80…
减去2 再上3 101
Minus two, carry the three and… 101?
不要再数了
Finally, no more counting.
快跑
Run!
这里需要适当地打扫 油漆一下
all this place needs is a proper dusting, a splash of paint,
这会象新的一样
and it’ll be good as new.
我们的音乐室设在哪
Now, where do you suppose We’ll put the music room?
我想你们已经找到了 亲爱的
I think you just found it, darling.
桑德波特
Thunderbolt
咆哮着抓捕暴徒 坏人听到了它愤怒的吼叫
Hounding hoodlums with a howl Bad no-goodniks hear his growl
桑德波特
Thunderbolt
暴徒害怕得发抖 桑德波特在这儿
Desperados, cringe in fear Mighty Thunderbolt is here
女士们 先生们 男孩女孩们
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,
所有的小狗们 准备好了吗
pooches and pups of all ages, are you ready?
德斯拉多斯 我们期待的桑德波特在这
Desperados cringe in fear, Mighty Thunderbolt is here!
我简直不敢相信 真的是他
I don’t believe it! It’s really him!
还有他非凡的伙伴 永远可信赖的朋友 小赖特宁
And here’s his sidekick extraordinaire, the ever-trusty Lil’ Lightning!
-哟呵 -你好 可爱的
-Yoo-hoo! -Hello, handsome!
这里 宝贝
Over here, you gorgeous hunk of hound.
嗨 女士们 幸会
Oh, hi, ladies. Nice to meet you.
-不 -我们不要你
-Oh, no. -We don’t want you.
走开
Get out of the way.
-我们要…-桑德波特
-We want… -Thunderbolt!
抱歉 小伙计 但这些女士们不喜欢有伴
Sorry, little buddy, but these ladies aren’t interested in the sidekick.
她们是来这里看 英雄的
They’re here to get a big eyeful of hero!
抬起脚跟 女士们 抬起脚跟
Heel, ladies, heel!
好了 各位 排好你们的狗
all right, everybody, line up your dogs for the audition.
听听他们最具英雄主义的叫声
We need to hear their best heroic bark!
非常好
Very good.
太…还有
Hey, that’s very… Oh, there’s more!
继续
Well, go ahead.

Uh…
怎么了 小伙计 小猫捉住你的舌头了
What’s the matter, little fella? Cat got your tongue?
好笑 因为我们是狗 我们捉的是猫
It’s funny, ’cause, you see, we’re dogs and we chase cats, so…
令我大笑不已
Well, it made me laugh.
快点 孩子 时间无多
Come on, kid, we haven’t got all year.
你在浪费我时间
You’re wasting my valuable limelight.
谁坐在烂玩具上
Say, who sat on the squeaky toy?
-嘿 桑德波特 过来 -好的
-Hey, Thunderbolt, over here! -Nice.
桑德波特
Thunderbolt
对了 乡亲们 我们会宣布明天试听的冠军
That’s it, folks! We’ll announce the winner of the audition tomorrow.
大家玩开心点
Have a megafantabulous day,
记住买♥♥好吃的
and remember, buy your pooch lots and lots of tasty Kanine Krunchies!
干得好 太好了 帕奇
Nice work, Patch. Just brilliant.
女士们 你们令我疲惫
Ladies, ladies, you’re wearing me out!
什么 再来一次
Oh, please, just do it one more time.
好吧 再多一次也无伤害
Oh, well, all right. I guess just one more time couldn’t hurt.
天啊 我很好 你好 各位
Golly, I’m good. Hello, boys!
-桑德 -赖特宁 小伙计
-Thunder! -Lightning, little buddy.
太可怕了
It’s just awful!
我偷听了他们下一节的计划
I overheard what they’re planning for the next episode!
别太难为他们 小家伙
Don’t be too harsh on them, little buddy.
我的作家不是最棒的
I know we don’t have the best writers in television,
但我们可以改进
but we can always improvise.
我非常善于改进 只要是为我而写
I’m pretty good at improvising, as long as it’s written down for me.
不 你不明白
No, no, you don’t understand.
要发生很可怕的事
Something really horrible is going to happen.
不要告诉我 让我猜
Don’t tell me. Let me guess.
-水坝冲破了 -不
-The dam breaks? -No.
-矿山倒塌了 -不
-The mine collapses? -No.
我有个不幸的双胞胎 我想要一对双胞胎
Do I get an evil twin? I’ve always wanted an evil twin!
不 听我说 桑德 发生的是…
No! Listen, Thunder, what happens is you…
你要死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!