You… You die.
我不相信
I don’t believe it.
我要死
I die?
赖特宁 这是最大事件
Oh, Lightning, this is just about the greatest thing ever!
我一直想扮演一个死亡游戏
I’ve always wanted to play a big death scene!
无私的英雄舍身救无辜者
The selfless hero who sacrifices himself to save the innocent.
我要比老耶尔更出名
I’ll kick bigger than Old Yeller!
我该怎样赢得胜利
So, how do I make my shockingly unexpected and triumphant return?
-不要 -什么意思
-You don’t. -What do you mean, I don’t?
你无法赢得胜利
You don’t make a shockingly unexpected and triumphant return.
你死定了
You die. You’re dead.
-永远也不会回来 -连大团圆也不能来
-You never come back. -Not even for a reunion show?
连重塑的浮雕都没门
Not even for a cameo in the remake.
你们不把我写进节目
They’re writing me out of the show?
他们要用一条更年轻的狗代替你
They’re gonna replace you with a younger dog.
这就是排练的内♥幕♥
So that’s what those auditions were really all about!
赖特宁 你一定要帮我
Lightning, you’ve gotta help me!
我不能流落街头 无家可归
I can’t end up on the street, homeless, foraging in trash cans.
兽医 我去找兽医
Mange! I could get mange!
我有一个疯狂的想法
Well, I… I did have this one crazy thought.
或标记 我讨厌标记
Or ticks! I hate ticks!
他们会吸干♥你♥的血 听到吗
They suck all the blood out of you. Do you hear me?
他们要吸干♥你♥的血
They suck all the blood out of you.
如果你出去现实世界来点壮举
What if you went out and did something heroic,
会有什么结果呢
like you do on the show, but in the real world?
让自己的名字上报纸 证明给他们看看 你没老
You know, get your name in the paper. Prove to them that you still got it!
慢着
Wait a minute.
如果我来点壮举
What if I went out and did something heroic in the real world?
可能有帮助
Or that could work, too.
毕竟你是一条神奇的狗
After all, you are the One-of-a-Kind Wonder Dog.
-有多困难 -猫步
-How hard could it be? -Yeah, it’ll be a catwalk.
-小儿科 -对
-Cakewalk. -Precisely!
我要用壮举来打动新闻界
I’ll just go get a little press for doing some easy hero stuff
到时他们会求我上节目
and they’ll be begging to keep me on the show!
但首先 我得想出个好办法 躲开崇拜我的公众
But, first, I’ll have to figure out a way to sneak past my adoring public.
躲开 躲开
Sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak.
藏起来
Hide.
伪装大♥师♥
Master of disguise.
嗨 桑德波特
Hi, Thunderbolt!
抱歉 你弄错了 孩子
I’m sorry, I’m… You’ve got the wrong dog, kid.
我知道是你
I know it’s you.
你在第18节里扮演了同样的把戏
That’s the same disguise you used in episode 18,
“峡谷战火”
“Gambling Gophers of Gunfire Gulch.”
现在你揭穿了我的真面目
For howling out loud! Now you’ve blown my cover.
你是冠军 我最崇拜你 桑德波特
This is champion! I’m your biggest fan, Thunderbolt!
每一节我都记在心里
I know every episode by heart!
记得你跟那只大灰熊格斗
Remember the time when you fought that grizzly bear
救了那些孤儿 然后水坝倒塌
and rescued those orphans and then the dam broke?
-还有 还有 -你不是那个烂玩具吗
-And… And… -Hey, aren’t you the squeaky toy?
是的 正是我
Yeah. That’s me.
-听我说 帕…-帕奇
-Listen, pup… -Patch.
无论怎样 你得明白
Pooch, whatever. You’ve gotta understand.
有时我跟丹杰喜欢单独跳舞
Sometimes danger and I like to dance alone!
好肉汤 瞧
Good gracious gravy, look at that!
-一只猫被困在树上 -他是
-A cat is stuck up in that tree! -He is?
我非常同情可怜人
Oh, my heart goes out to the poor helpless creature.
如果我还是从前的我 我会怎么做
Now, if I were me, what would I do?
我会念台词
Well, I’d read the script, that’s what I’d do.
不 我没有台词
Oh, no, I don’t have a script!
正如29节中汤米被困在悬崖上一样
This is just like when Tommy was trapped on that cliff in episode 29.
-好吧 别慌 -经典之作
-Okay, okay, don’t panic. -That one was a classic.
-你能行的 -好象还跟6♥4♥节里的一样
-You can do this. You can do this. -Only it’s also like episode 6♥4♥.
你能行的
You can’t do this. You can’t do this.
当他在水塔里要溺死时 你就无能为力了
When he was drowning in the water tower.
-是的 太好了 你无能为力 -我开玩笑吗
-Yeah, that was great. -Who am I kidding?
我不知道自己在干什么
I have no idea what I’m doing!
但是29节还是最好的 起码从第一季度开始是好的
But episode 29 was still the best, at least from the first season.
-帕奇 -帕奇
-Pooch! -Patch.
-无论怎样 我很紧张 -抱歉
-Whatever! I’m trying to panic here! -Sorry.
我以为你会重演”大灰熊”里的戏…
I just thought you were going to do what you did on Raccoon Ridge.
当你拖着那个桶
You know, when you got that barrel?
往悬崖上拉 找到了一块长木头
And rolled it next to the cliff? Then you found a long plank of wood?
还找到一块圆圆的大石头
And got a great big round boulder,
-还有 -正是
-and then… -Precisely!

Whoa!
稍等 孩子 救兵来了
Hang on, little kitty! Help is on the way!
新闻界一定会喜欢
The press is going to love this.
你在这 我的大好人 不用谢我
There you are, my good man. No need to thank me.
你的样子就是最大的感谢
The look on your face is thanks enough!
朝摄影机微笑
Now, smile for the cameras!
奇怪 摄影师都到哪去了
Hey, that’s strange. Where are all the photographers?
我作出壮举时 新闻界的人常不离身
The press is always around when I do something.
你们英国人怎么了
What’s the matter with you English people?
都在喝茶吗
Are you all having tea?
如果你们都在喝茶 我该怎么表现自己
How am I supposed to get my job back if you’re all having tea?
冠军 桑德 就像电视上的一模一样
That was champion, Thunder! Just like on the telly!
没那么简单
You know, this stuff isn’t as easy as it looks!
如果我能记住所有章节里的情节
I mean, maybe if I could remember what happened
就像这里的烂玩具一样
in every episode of the show, you know, like Squeaky Toy, here,
我就能…
well, then I could…
烂玩具
Hey, Squeaky Toy.
亲爱的 太神奇了
Oh, darling, it’s just divine!
真非凡 太好了太重要了
It’s remarkable. It’s stunning. It’s grand!
但都是错误的
But it’s all wrong.
但 这是我最好的作品
But it’s my best work yet, cupcake.
只是需要比你最好的还要好
But it simply has to be better than your best, darling.
瞧瞧这些斑点 形状无法接受
I mean, look at these spots. The shapes aren’t at all acceptable.
还不够软
They’re not soft enough.
好似是矫柔造作
You know, cuddly, like something you’d want to squeeze the life out of!
这个根本不行
No, this one is no good at all,
平庸 彻底的败笔
an embarrassing mediocrity, a complete failure.
你的言语对我伤害很大
Your harsh words strike me like blows from the fists of a large dockworker.
我甚至可以哭 如果不是如此平庸
I would cry now were it not so bourgeois.
行了 我知道你能行的
There, there. I know You’ll get it right, my depressive da Vinci.
不能放弃
You simply have to keep trying.
你是唯一了解库鲁拉的人
After all, you’re the only one who truly understands Cruella,
能看透她被伤害的心
who can see into her tortured soul.

Yes!
她的心就像花瓶 深海 我无望地在上面漂泊
Her heart is like a vast, dark ocean on whose waves I am hopelessly adrift
没有了激♥情♥
in my dinghy of passion.
我不该背叛你 我要创作另一副油画
I shall not betray your faith in me! I shall create another canvas!
另一副
And another! And another! And another!
直到找到完美的斑点
until I have found spotted perfection!
你的欲♥火♥没有平息 我就不会停止
I shall not stop until the fires of your craving have been quenched.
测试 是哪一节
Junior deputy test? Which episode was that in?
失去的一节
One of the lost episodes.
但我只给了那些有价值的小狗
But I only give it to pups who I think might be worthy.
谁知道 如果你真的做得很好
And, who knows, if you do real good,
或许我会让你跟我一起参加演出
maybe I’ll even let you be on the show with me!
-是吗 -当然 孩子 我是明星 不是吗
-Really? -Sure, kid. I’m the star, aren’t I?
牛奶之母 那马车失去了控制
Mother of pasteurized milk! That stagecoach is out of control!
这是你第一次测试
This is your first junior deputy test, kid.
好吧
Okay, well…
就像37节中一样”危险的马车”
This is just like in episode 37, “Stagecoaches of Serpent Summit.”
非常好 现在 37节
Very good. Now, episode 37,
是我跳 跑 弹跳那节
was that the one where I leap, run and pounce?
不 是跑 弹跳 跳
No, no. That was the one where you run, pounce and leap!
正是 退后
Precisely! Stand back!
控制好自己 你失去了控制
Get a hold of yourself, man. You’re out of control!

Whoa!
没事的 我去刹车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!