Home 同性电影 1985年(2018)

1985年(2018)

0
1985年(2018)

你一切都好吗
Is everything OK with you?
快点说 我可没整晚的时间
Come on now, I don’t have all damn night.
没事 一切都好
Yeah, everything’s fine.
你是怎么付那些礼物的钱的
How’d you pay for the gifts?
我已经说过了
I’ve already told you guys.
那可是一大笔钱 艾德里安
It’s a lot of money, Adrian.
几个月前我给你办公室打过电♥话♥
I tried to call your office a few months ago.
爸爸 你不能…
Dad, you can’t–
你只是…如果你需要和我谈谈的话 你应该往我住的地方打电♥话♥
You just… If you need to talk to me you have to call my house.
他们不喜欢私人电♥话♥
They don’t like personal calls.
我在想你为什么不给我们你的工作号♥码
I wondered why you wouldn’t give us your work number.
但没过多久我就明白了
But it didn’t take me long to figure that out.
他们说你已经不在那工作了
They said you don’t work there no more.
这个 我不知道是谁和你这么说的
Well, I’m not sure who you talked to,
那是一个非常大的公♥司♥ 他们可能很搞错了…
it’s a really big agency, they were probably confused–
别骗我
Don’t lie to me.
到底发生了什么
What happened?
我是说 你是被解雇了吗 你是偷了什么东西吗
I mean, did you get fired? Did you steal something?
爸爸
Dad!
回答…回答我的问题
Well, answer… Answer my question!
你也许是个成年人了 但我还是你的父亲
You may be a grown man but I’m still your father.
好吧 我没偷东西
OK, I didn’t steal anything!
我不能…
I can’t–
说实话…天啊 我还是睡觉去吧
Honest– Oh, my God, I gotta go to bed.
你记得我在康涅狄格州参加弗兰克葬礼的时候吗
You remember when I was in Connecticut for Frank’s funeral?
他是我那个排的指挥官
He was the commander of my platoon.
– 你记得吗 – 记得
– You remember? – Yeah.
嗯…
Well…
他们觉得他是自杀的
They thought he killed himself.
可能觉得他自己浪费了太多的时间
Knowing him he just probably just got too wasted.
去了他本不该去的射击场
Fooling around on some shooting range
然后在那胡闹
that he shouldn’t have been on.
这个愚蠢之极的小婊♥子♥
Stupid son of a bitch.
所以我在康涅狄格州参加弗兰克葬礼 然后我…
So I was in Connecticut for Frank, and then I took…
坐上了火车想着可以和你一起吃顿午饭
the train down to the city to have lunch with you.

Yeah.
我问过你能不能看看你住的地方
I asked if I could see your place
但你总有各种理由拒绝我
but you had excuses as to why that wasn’t a good idea.
爸爸 我只是不想让你看到房♥间有多么的混而已
Dad, I just, didn’t want you to see what a mess it was.
如果我有时间打扫的话…
If I’d had time to clean it–
你为什么还在糊弄我
Why are you still bullshittin’ me?
我叫了车去了你的社区
I took a cab to your neighborhood.
我想看看你生活的地方
I wanted to see where you lived.
当我们开车经过你住的大楼时…
As we drove past your building…
我以为我看见你和一个男人在台阶上
I thought I saw you with some guy on the steps
但一开始我不确定是不是你
but I wasn’t sure at first if it was you
所以我又让出租车司机绕着街区转了一圈
so I had the cab driver go around the block again.
这次我…
This time I…
我确定了那就是你
I was sure it was you.
你搂着他
You had your arms around him.
我甚至认不出你来
I didn’t even recognize you.
就像你变成了另一个人
It was like you were a different person.
你不要想着告诉你妈妈
Don’t you even think about telling your mother.
你会伤了她的心
You will break her heart.
你听到了吗 一句话也不能说
You hear me? Not one word.
好的 我不说
Yes, sir.

Ow!
你切到你自己了吗 让我看看
Did you cut yourself? Let me see…
是的…创可贴在哪
Yeah… Where are the Band-Aids?
我去拿
I’ll get them.
– 给 – 我自己来
– There. – I got it.
你为什么不让我帮你
Why won’t you let me help you?
我没事 妈妈 我不是小孩了
I’m fine, Mom! I’m not a child!
艾德里安 有人来找你
Adrian! Somebody’s here to see you.
你确定不需要我帮你拿点什么吗
You sure there’s nothing I can get for you, hun?
帮你沏杯茶什么的
Make you some tea or something?
哦 不用 我没事 李斯特夫人
Oh no, I’m fine, Mrs. Lester.
请叫我艾琳
Please, call me Eileen.
李斯特先生呢
Where’s Mr. Lester?
他和安德鲁在店里
He’s at the store with Andrew.
哦 好的
Oh, OK.
啊 我们的风云人物来了
Ah, our man of the hour.

Hey.

Hi.
我烤箱里还有只鸡 你们俩自己聊
I’ve got a chicken to put in the oven so I’ll leave you to it.
代我向你♥爸♥妈问好
Say hi to your parents for me
如果有什么我能做的 请告诉我
and let me know if there’s anything I can do.
我会的 谢谢
I will, thank you so much.
好的
Alright.
别见外
Don’t be a stranger.
我不会的
I won’t.
我饿坏了 你想出去吃点东西吗
I’m starving, do you wanna grab a bite?
哇 这地方真是一点也没变啊
Wow, this place has not changed a bit.
还记得我们以前每次没什么钱时都来过这里
Remember we used to come here whenever we were broke
我们会点一份特大份的薯条
and we’d order an extra large order of fries
然后再加一杯可乐吗
and get refills on the Coke?
然后不给小费 那时我们简直糟糕透了
And leave no tip! We were terrible.
嘿 你们要点什么
Hi, what can I get for y’all?
嗯 我要凯撒沙拉和健怡可乐
Um, I’ll have a Caesar salad and a Diet Coke.
我要杯咖啡
And I’m just gonna have a cup of coffee,
加奶和糖
cream and sugar.
我们还要特大份的薯条
And we’re gonna have an extra large order of fries to split.
好的 好极了 马上就来
OK, perfect. I’ll be right back with that.
我真的很对不起…
I’m really sorry…
关于那晚的事
about the other night.
我只是不想…
I just don’t…
我不想再失去你这个朋友一次
I don’t wanna lose you as a friend again.
是的 我也是 卡莉 我…
Yeah, me too, Carly, I’m…
我真的很想你 我只是 嗯…
I’ve really missed you. I just, um…
我不知道明年这个时候我是否还会在这里
I don’t know if I’m gonna be here this time next year.
什么意思
What do you mean?
利奥两个月前去世了
Leo passed away two months ago.
十月的时候
In October.
就在他被诊断出来九个月后
Nine months after he was diagnosed.
自从我们遇见
We’d spent every New Year’s Eve together
就一起度过了每一年的新年
since we met.
我真的希望他能挺过今年
I was really hoping he was gonna make it to this one.
他死后我给他爸妈打了电♥话♥
I called his parents up after he died.
他们不想和他有任何关系
They didn’t want anything to do with him.
他真的很想被安葬在俄亥俄州
He really wanted to be buried in Ohio,
那个他出生的地方
where he was born.
我甚至不能为他做到这件事
I wasn’t even able to do that for him.
我失去了很多的朋友
I’ve lost so many friends.
今年我参加了六个葬礼
I’ve been to six funerals this year.
我觉得我他妈要疯了
I feel like I’m losing my fucking mind.
利奥把他的吉娃娃留给了我
Leo left me his Chihuahua.
当它用着好笑的方式看着我时 我心碎得很
It breaks my heart a little bit when he looks at me funny.
他还在想着利奥在哪儿
He’s still wondering where Leo is.
而且…
And uh…
我在广♥告♥公♥司♥的工作 我弄丢了
My job at the agency, I lost that.
可能有人发现了 我不知道
Someone might have found out, I don’t know.
我现在在一家餐馆工作
And uh, I’m working at a restaurant.
勉强度日 但我把所有的钱都花在了圣诞礼物上了
Barely getting by, I spent all my money on Christmas gifts.
我不敢相信你花了这么长时间才告诉我
I can’t believe it took you this long to tell me.
你真的认为
Did you really think that
我会无法接受吗
I wasn’t gonna be cool with that?
是的
Yeah.
我想我们扯平了 你也不是很了解我
I guess we’re even. You don’t really know me either.
答应我
Promise me something.
当你病入膏方的时候 你必须给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
When you get sick, you have to call me. OK?