Home 同性电影 1985年(2018)

1985年(2018)

0
1985年(2018)

Um, Brandon, my roommate, he’s a travel agent.
但所有这些礼物 一定花了你一大笔钱
But all these presents, it must have cost you a fortune.
这没什么
No, it’s nothing.
额 布鲁明代尔是我们最大的客户之一
Uh, Bloomingdale’s is one of our biggest clients
所以我在那里得到了很大的折扣
so I get a huge discount there.
还有 额…
And um…
我 我有些事情…
I uh, I have some news–
…要和你们说
…to share with you.
嗯 我只是想找个合适的时间来说这个
Um, I’ve just been trying to find the best time to do this.
我升职了
I got a big promotion.
是吗
You did?
是的…
Yeah…
我希望能尽快找到自己的住处
And I’m hoping to get my own place soon.
哇 恭喜
Wow, congratulations.
我们一直知道你很有能力
We always knew that you had talent.
那么 我可以去找你了吗
So, now I can come visit you?
当然
Yeah.
听一下
Listen.
大家一起…
Everybody…
赞美上帝
Praise!
大家一起…
Everybody…
赞美上帝
Praise!
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
– 糟透了 对吗 – 挺欢快的
– It sucks, right? – It’s jubilant.
嘿 额
Hey, um,
我有另外的东西要给你 但是额
I got you something else but um,
我不想把爸爸妈妈给吓到
I didn’t want Mom and Dad to freak out.
声音仓库的一百美元代金券吗
A hundred dollars to Sound Warehouse?
是的
Yeah.
这样你就可以买♥♥你自己想听的磁带了
Yeah, so now you can get whatever tapes you want.
不过…你得把它们藏得紧紧的
You just- You have to hide them well.
简直太棒了
That’s awesome.
谢谢Thank you.
嗯 兄弟 圣诞快乐
Yeah, man, Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
赞美上帝
Praise!
大家一起…
Everybody–
赞美上帝
Praise!
你只需…
You just gotta–
赞美上帝 喔
Praise! Woo!
我只想看看它穿在你身上的样子
I just wanna see what it looks like on you.
今天不是很冷啊
It’s a little warm today, hun.
别发牢骚了 穿上一分钟就行了
Quit whining and just put it on for a minute.
快点
Come on.
好吧…
Alright…
转个身
Turn around.
哇 快看 简直帅惨了
Wow! See, how handsome!
嘿 我带兰德里出去走走
Hey, I’m gonna take Landry for a walk.
好的
OK.
我不知道该怎么做
I don’t know what to do.
哦 天啊…
Oh, God…
我好想你
I miss you so much.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
嘿 卡莉 我是艾德里安
Hey Carly, it’s Adrian.
呵呵
Well, well.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
好吧…
Right…
你知道其实我不指望听到你的消息
Y’know I wasn’t counting on hearing from you.
嘿 你♥爸♥爸怎么样了
Hey, how’s your Dad?
我很抱歉发生在他身上的事
I’m really sorry to hear what happened to him.
好吧 嗯 他现在好多了
Right, um. He’s doing a lot better.
多谢关心
Thank you for asking.
盼望着放假后能回去工作
Hopes to go back to work after the holidays.
那就好
OK, that’s good.
当你有机会的时候替我向他问好
Tell him I said hey when you get a chance.
好的
Yeah.
嘿 猜我昨天遇到了谁
Hey, guess who I ran into yesterday?
杀千刀的马库斯·彼得森
Marcus fucking Peterson.
卡莉…
Carly…
卡莉 你真的很生我的气吗
Carly, are you really this mad at me?
他有给你什么免费的狗玩意吗
Did he give you any free shit?
有 给了我南瓜派
Yeah he gave me a pumpkin pie, actually.
为什么这么问 他也有给你什么东西吗
Why? Did he give you something?
是的
Yeah.
他给了我一只该死的烤鸡
He gave me a fucking rotisserie chicken
那时候我和我妈妈在一块
when I was there with my Mom.
感觉怪怪的
It was so weird.
我猜他只是想赔罪而已
I guess he’s just trying to make amends.
你知道 他现在改变了许多 开始赞美上帝了
Y’know, he’s a changed man, praise the Lord.
不过烤鸡味道确实挺不错的
Chicken was good though.
是的 派也一样
Yeah, so was the pie.
额 你忙吗
Uh, are you busy?
额 很希望能见到你
Uh, it would be really nice to see you.
你知道我现在住在达拉斯 所以…
Y’know I live in Dallas now, so–
好的 嗯…
OK, uh…
我可以借我妈妈的车
I can borrow my Mom’s car.
大概四十五分钟左右就到了
You’re only like, 45 minutes away.
好吧 但我得为今晚的事做准备
Alright, well I have to get ready for this thing tonight.
你在做…什么事
What’s you’re… What’s the thing?
大家今晚过得怎么样
How’s everyone doing tonight?
好的
Alright.
我的名字是卡莉
My name is Carly.
但我的韩国名字是钟景英
But my Korean name is Jeong Ki-bum Choi Young-soon.
不过 还是请叫我卡莉
Right so, just please call me Carly.
嗯…
Uh…
在学校的时候
Growing up in school, I didn’t think that I was
我不认为自己其他学生有任何不同
any different from any of the other students,
直到六年级的那天
until one day, in 6th grade,
在历史课上我们在学习第二次世界大战
in history class we’re learning about World War II.
马德琳 学校里最受欢迎的女孩
Madeline, the most popular girl in school,
在课上站了起来 指着我
stands up during the lesson, points at me,
并叫我“肮脏的日本佬”
and calls me a “dirty Jap.”
很可怕 对吧
Yeah, horrible, right?
这是种族歧视 就像是…
It’s racist! It’s just, like,
在强力假设我们都是一样的
assuming that we’re all the same.
我是韩裔 我也为此很骄傲
Y’know I’m Korean-American. I’m very proud and I…
所以我觉得我有必要和她解释一下
thought it was important to explain that to her.
所以第二天我到了学校…
So the next day I went to school…
穿着…
dressed in…
传统韩国服装 我…
traditional Korean garb, which I…
好心地向她解释这叫韩服
quite kindly explained to her was called a Hanbok.
然后我猛踢了她的屁♥股♥
And then I kicked her fucking ass.
是的
Yes!
没错 踢了她的…
Yeah, kicked her…
屁♥股♥ 感觉好极了
Ass! Felt so good.
但是你知道吗 我是个决不能容忍♥暴♥力♥的人
But y’know what, I do not condone violence.
所以回头看 我觉得那样很不好
No, looking back I feel pretty bad about it.
但我认为给她上上这一课非常重要
But I thought it was important to teach her the lesson,
那就是“肮脏的日本佬”…
that there’s a difference between a “dirty Jap”…
和他妈的“东南亚人”是有区别的
and a motherfucking “gook!”
谢谢大家
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.

Hey!

Hey.
天啊 你刚刚很搞笑
Aw, man, you were hilarious!
谢谢 嗯 谢谢 我还在调整那些段子
Thanks. Yeah thanks, I’m still working out the jokes.
真的非常非常的逗
It’s really, really good.
笑得太厉害搞得我的脸颊有点疼
My cheeks are a little sore from smiling so much.
嗯 你想一起喝一杯吗 第一轮我请
Um, do you want a drink? I’ll get the first round.
好的
Please.