Every Greek historian and every scribeshall have their eyes put out…
每个希腊的历史学家每个抄写员
…and their tonguescut from their mouths.
都会被挖出眼睛 割掉舌头
Why, uttering the very name of Spartaor Leonidas will be punishable by death.
以斯巴达和列奥尼达名字为荣的人将被处死
The world will never knowyou existed at all.
世界永远都不会知道你曾存在过
The world will knowthat free men stood against a tyrant.
世界将会知道自♥由♥的人起来对抗暴君
That few stood against many.
少数人对抗多数人
And before this battle was over that even a god-king can bleed.
在这场战争结束前哪怕是万国之王都要流血
You fought well today…
你今天打的不错
…for a woman.
为了一个女人
As did you.
你也一样
Maybe if I’m injured, you’ll be able to keep up with me.
也许你受了伤你就跟不上我了
Perhaps I was so far aheadyou couldn’t see me.
也许我跑太前面了你都看不见我了
More likely offering your backsideto the Thespians.
或者你把后方留给了泰斯庇斯
Jealousy…
嫉妒
…does not become you, my friend.
可不好 我的朋友
Move it, men!
都搬走 伙计们!
Pile those Persians high.
把那些波斯人堆高
For unless I miss my guess…
要是我没猜错的话
…we’re in for one wild night.
我们要遭遇一个疯狂的夜晚了
They have served the dark willof Persian kings for 500 years.
他们替波斯王的黑暗意志效力了500年
Eyes as dark as night.
眼睛和夜一样黑
Teeth filed to fangs.
牙齿被磨成尖牙
Soulless.
没有灵魂
The personal guard to King Xerxes himself.The Persian warrior elite.
薛西斯王禁卫军!波斯帝国精锐!
The deadliest fighting force in all of Asia:
全亚洲最致命的攻击力量
The Immortals.
不死军团!”耶摩塔”
The god-king has betrayed a fatal flaw:
薛西斯暴露出了致命的缺点
Hubris.
狂妄自大
Easy to taunt, easy to trick.
容易被嘲弄容易被欺骗
Before wounds and wearinesshave taken their toll…
在伤痛和疲倦让他们付出代价之前
…the mad kingthrows the best he has at us.
疯狂的王就派出了他最好的兵力
Xerxes has taken the bait.
薛西斯上钩了
Spartans, push!
斯巴达人 推啊!
Immortals.
不死之身
We put their name to the test.
他们的名字将被考验
Father!
父亲!
My king!
国王!
Arcadians, now!
阿卡迪亚人 就是现在!(一般民团 战斗力较差!)
Go!
冲啊!
Show the Spartans what we can do.
让斯巴达人看看我们能干什么!
Go!
冲啊!
They shout and curse stabbing wildly, more brawlers than warriors.
他们狂叫着 疯狂地刺杀更像是打架者而不是勇士
They make a wondrous mess of things.
他们令战事陷入混乱
Brave amateurs, they do their part.
勇敢的业余战士他们做了他们的贡献
Immortals.
不死之身
They fail our king’s test.
他们没能通过我们国王的考验
And a man who fancies himself a god…
那个自诩为天神的人
…feels a very human chillcrawl up his spine.
感到一阵寒意袭上了他的脊梁
To our king!
为我们的国王!
And our honored dead.
和我们光荣的牺牲!
Whom will Xerxes dare to send next?Whom?!
薛西斯还敢派谁来?
There’s nothing that can stop us now!
没有什么可以阻挡我们了
Even the king allows himselfto hope for more than glory.
甚至是国王本人也寄希望更大的荣耀
Such mad hope, but there it is:
如此疯狂的希望但确实来了
“Against Asia’s endless hordes, against all odds, we can do it.
对抗无止境的亚洲游牧民族对抗各种可能性
We can hold the Thermopylaes.
我们能做到我们能守住温泉关
We can win.”
我们能赢
Dawn.
黎明
Whips crack.
鞭子声
Barbarians howl.
野蛮人的嚎叫声
Those behind cry, “Forward!”
后面的人喊着: “前进”!
Those in front cry, “Back!”
前面的人喊着: “后退”!
Our eyes bear witnessto the grotesque spectacle…
我们的眼睛目睹了来自薛西斯帝国
…coughed forth from the darkest cornerof Xerxes’ empire.
最黑暗角落里产生的千奇百怪的特殊兵种!
When muscle failed they turned to their magic.
当力量不行的时候他们开始使用魔法师
One hundred nations descend upon us,
上百个部族的人向我们冲来
the armies of all Asia.
整个亚洲的军队
Funneled into this narrow corridor,
集中到了狭长的山谷里
their numbers count for nothing.
他们的人数不再是优势
They fall by the hundreds.
他们成百成百地倒下
We send the severed bodiesand the fragile hearts back to Xerxes’ feet.
我们把奴役的尸体和脆弱的心送还到薛西斯脚下
King Xerxes is displeasedwith his generals.
薛西斯王不满他的将军们
He disciplines them.
他处罚了他们
Xerxes dispatches his monstersfrom half the world away.
薛西斯从半个世界之外搬来了他的象兵
They’re clumsy beasts…
它们是笨拙的野兽(移♥动♥很慢 灵敏度不够!)
…and the piled Persian dead are slippery.
堆积的波斯死尸令它们脚底打滑
You still here? Somebody’s gotta watch your back.
你还在这里?得有人看着你的背后
Not now, I’m a little busy.
现在我有点忙
Regroup!
重新列队!
Astinos!My son!
阿斯蒂诺斯 我的儿子!
Astinos!
阿斯蒂诺斯!
No!
不!
Day wears on.
这一天慢慢逝去
We lose few…
我们失去了很少
…but each felled is a friend, or dearest blood.
但每个倒下的都是朋友或是最亲的亲人
And upon seeing the headless bodyof his own young son…
亲眼目睹自己年轻的儿子被人砍去了头颅
…the captain breaks rank.
队长冲出了阵形
He goes wild, blood-drunk.
他发了狂 嗜血杀人
The captairs cries of painat the loss of his son…
队长失去了儿子放声大哭
…are more frightening to the enemythan the deepest battle drums.
比最沉的战鼓声还要令敌人胆寒
It takes three men to restrain himand bring him back to our own.
用了三个人才阻止了他并把他拉回了我们的阵形中
The day is ours.
这一天是我们的
No songs are sung.
没有歌♥声回荡
Your gods were cruel to shape you so, friend Ephialtes.
你们的神残忍♥地把你弄成这样我的朋友厄菲阿尔特
The Spartans, too were cruel to reject you.
斯巴达人也是残忍♥地拒绝了你
But I am kind.
但我是仁慈的
Everything you could ever desire…
你曾想要得到的任何东西
…every happiness you can imagine…
你能想象的任何欢乐
…every pleasure your fellow Greeksand your false gods have denied you…
你跟随希腊人得到的任何快乐和你们虚伪的众神拒绝你的
…I will grant you.
我都能给予你
For I am kind.
因为我是仁慈的
Embrace me as your kingand as your god.
把我作为你的王和神来信奉
Yes.
好的!
Lead my soldiers to the hidden paththat enters behind the cursed Spartans…
带我的士兵去那条隐秘的小路 让该死的斯巴达人后方空虚
…and your joys will be endless.
你就会有享不尽的快乐
Yes! I want it all.
好的 我全部都要
Wealth. Women.
财富 女人
And one more thing…
还有一样
…I want a uniform.
我要一件盔甲
Done.
成交
You will find I am kind.
你会发现我是仁慈的
Unlike the cruel Leonidas, who demanded that you stand…
不像残忍♥的列奥尼达要你站起来
…I require only that you kneel.
我只要求你下跪
Beautiful night.
美好的夜晚
Yes, but I did not ask you herefor small talk, Theron.
是的 但我没要你来这里闲谈塞隆
You can be sure of that.
那我知道
You never spared words with me.
你从未对我多说过话
Can I offer you something?A drink, perhaps?
要我给你些什么吗?也许一杯喝的?
Is it poison?
下毒了吗?
I’m sorry to disappoint you, it’s only water.
抱歉让你失望了只是水
I’m told it’s been arranged for youto go before the council.
我被告知已经安排你去议会了
Yes.I need your help in winning votesto send the army north to our king.Yes.
是的 我需要你的帮助 赢得派兵向北出征的投票 是的
I can see it, the two of us standing together.
我能明白我们两个站在一起了
Me, politician. You, warrior.Our voices as one.
我是政客 你是勇士我们的声音一致
But why would I want to do that?
但我为什么要那么做?
It proves you care for a king who right nowfights for the very water we drink.
这证明你在意一个 此刻正为我们喝的每一滴水战斗的国王
True.
很对
But this is politics, not war.
但这是政♥治♥ 不是战争
Leonidas is an idealist.I know your kind too well.
列奥尼达是个理想主义者-我太了解你的仁慈了
You send mento slaughter for your own gain.
你为了自己的利益派人去杀戮

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!