Your husband, our king, has taken 300 of our finest to slaughter.
你丈夫 我们的国王带走了我们最好的300人去屠♥杀♥
He’s broken our lawsand left without the council’s consent.
他违反了我们的法律没有得到议会的同意就出兵了
I’m simply a realist. You’re an opportunist.
我是个简单的现实主义者你是个机会主义者
You’re as foolish as Leonidas if you thinkmen don’t have a price in this world.
你和列奥尼达一样愚蠢 如果你认为人在这个世上没有价码
All men are not created equal.That’s the Spartan code, my little queen.
人生来就是不平等的那是斯巴达人的准则 我的小皇后
I admire your passion.
我钦佩你的激♥情♥
But don’t think that you a woman, even a queen…
但不要以为你一个女人 甚至一个皇后
…can walk into the council chamberand sway the minds of men.
能够走进议会的议事厅动摇那些男人的头脑
I own that chamber…
那个议事厅是我的
…as if it were built with these hands.
就像是用这双手造的一样
I could crushthe life out of you right now.
我现在就可以碾碎你的命
You will go before the council, but your words will fall on deaf ears.
你将要去议会但你的话只会进聋子的耳朵
Leonidas will receive no reinforcements,
列奥尼达得不到援军
and if he returns, without my help he will go to jail or worse.
假使他没有我的帮助也回来了他也要进监狱 甚至更糟
Do you love your Sparta?Yes.
你爱你的斯巴达吗?是的
And your king? I do.
你的国王呢?我爱
Your husband fights for his landand his love.
你丈夫为他的土地和爱人在战斗
What do you have to offer…
你能给予什么呢?
…in return for my wordthat I’ll help you send our army north?
作为我帮助你派我们的军队北上的回报
What does a realist want with his queen?
一个现实主义者想从他的皇后那里得到什么呢?
I think you know.
我想你知道
This will not be over quickly.
这可不会很快就完事了
You will not enjoy this.
你不会喜欢这样的
I’m not your king.
我不是你的国王
Dilios.
迪里奥斯!
I trust that scratchhasn’t made you useless?
我相信那道伤没有把你废了吧
Hardly, my lord. It’s just an eye.
一点没有 我的大人只是一只眼睛
The gods saw fit to grace mewith a spare.
上帝觉得空缺一只眼睛会让我更加光彩
My captain?
我的队长呢?
Curses the gods and mourns alone.
在一个人诅咒上帝和哀悼
Leonidas!
列奥尼达!
We are undone.Undone, I tell you. Destroyed.
我们完了 我告诉你完了
Daxos, calm yourself.
被毁灭了达克索斯 冷静点
Our hunchback traitor led Xerxes’
一个驼背的叛国者带着薛西斯的不死之身
lmmortalsto the hidden goat path behind us.
去了我们身后隐秘的牧羊道
The Phocians you posted therewere scattered without a fight.
你竖在那里的波斯墙不堪一击
This battle is over, Leonidas.
战争结束了 列奥尼达!
This battle is over when I say it is over.
我说了结束战争才结束!
By morning, the lmmortals will surround us.
到了早上不死之身将包围我们
The Thermopylaes will fall.
温泉关将沦陷
Spartans! Prepare for glory!
斯巴达人!
Glory? Have you gone mad?There is no glory
准备迎接荣耀!荣耀?你是不是疯了?
to be had now.Only retreat or surrender. Or death.
现在没有荣耀了只有撤退或是投降或是死亡
Well, that’s an easy choicefor us, Arcadian.
这对我们是个很简单的选择阿卡迪亚人
Spartans never retreat.Spartans never surrender.
斯巴达人从不撤退斯巴达人从不投降
Go spread the word.Let every Greek assembledknow the truth of this.
去吧 告诉别人 让每个聚集起来的希腊人知道事情的真♥相♥
Let each among themsearch his own soul.
让他们中的每个人寻找他自己的灵魂
And while you’re at it, search your own.
而你 在找你自己的
My men will leave with me.
我的人会跟我走
Godspeed, Leonidas.
上帝保佑你 列奥尼达
Children!Children.
孩子们!孩子们!
Gather round.
都聚过来
No retreat, no surrender.That is Spartan law.
没有撤退没有投降 那是斯巴达人的法则
And by Spartan law, we will stand and fight…
根据斯巴达人的法则我们会屹立 会战斗
…and die.
会牺牲
A new age has begun.
一个新世纪开始了
An age of freedom.
一个自♥由♥的世纪
And all will know that 300 Spartans…
所有人都会知道300个斯巴达人
…gave their last breath to defend it.
守护它直到他们的最后一口气
My friend.
我的朋友
I have lived my entire lifewithout regret until now.
我这辈子除了现在从来没后悔过
It’s not that my songave up his life for his country.
不是因为我儿子把生命献给了国家的缘故
It’s just that I never told himthat I loved him the most.
而是我从未告诉他我是最爱他的人
That he stood by me with honor.
他站在我身边充满了荣耀
That he was all that was best in me.
他是我最好的一个
My heart is broken for your loss.
对你失去亲人我的心都碎了
Heart?
心?
I have filled my heart with hate.
我用仇恨填满了我的心
Good.
好的
Dilios…
迪里奥斯!
…let’s take a walk.
让我们走走
Yes, my lord.
好的 我的大人
But, sire, I am fit and ready for battle.
可是大人 我还行我准备好战斗了
That you are, one of the finest.
你是最好的一个
But you have another talentunlike any other Spartan.
但你和其他斯巴达人不同你还有另外的天赋
You will deliver my final ordersto the council…
你要用力量和气魄传达
…with force and verve.
我最后的命令给议院
Tell them our story.
告诉他们我的故事
Make every Greek knowwhat happened here.
让每个希腊人知道这里发生的事
You’ll have a grand tale to tell.
你有一个宏大的故事要讲
A tale of victory.
一个胜利的故事
Victory.
胜利
Yes, my lord.
遵命 我的大人
Sire, any message…?
大人 要带消息 ?
For the queen?
给皇后
None that need be spoken.
什么也不需要说
Hundreds leave.
数百人走了
A handful stay.
少数人留下了
Only one looks back.
只有一人回头看了看
Spartans!
斯巴达人!
Ready your breakfast and eat hearty…
准备你们的早餐放开吃吧
…for tonight we dine in hell!
因为今晚我们要在地狱进餐!
May I give the floor now to the wife of Leonidasand queen of Sparta.
现在请允许我将发言权给予列奥尼达的妻子同时也是斯巴达的皇后
What’s this? This is nothing.
这是什么?什么也不是!
Councilmen…
议员们
…I stand before younot only as your queen.
我站在你们面前不仅仅是你们的皇后
I come to you as a mother.
我作为一名母亲来到这里
I come to you as a wife.
我作为一名妻子来到这里
I come to you as a Spartan woman.
我作为一名斯巴达的妇女来到这里
I come to you with great humility.
我带着极大的谦卑来到这里
I am not here to represent Leonidas.
我不是来这里表现列奥尼达的
His actions speak louderthan my words ever could.
他的行动远比我的言辞响亮
I am here for all those voiceswhich cannot be heard.
我来这里是为那些不能被听见的声音
Mothers, daughters, fathers, sons.
母亲 女儿 父亲 儿子
Three hundred familiesthat bleed for our rights…
三百个家庭为了我们的权利
…and for the very principlesthis room was built upon.
为了建造这大厅所要维护的原则在流血
We are at war, gentlemen.
我们在打仗 先生们
We must send the entire Spartan armyto aid our king…
我们必须派整个斯巴达军队去援助我们的国王
…in the preservation of not just ourselves, but of our children.
不仅仅是保存我们自己还有我们的孩子
Send the armyfor the preservation of liberty.
为了保存自♥由♥而出兵
Send it for justice.
为了正义而出兵
Send it for law and order.
为了法律和秩序而出兵
Send it for reason.
为了理智而出兵
But most importantly, send our army for hope.
但最重要的为了希望而出兵
Hope that a king and his men have notbeen wasted to the pages of history.
希望国王和他的人不会被浪费在历史的纸张上
That their courage bonds us together.
他们的勇气把我们结合在一起
That we are made strongerby their actions…
他们的行动令我们更加坚强
…and that your choices todayreflect their bravery.
你们今天的选择反映出他们的勇敢
Three hundred.
300个
We must send them.
我们必须给他们.
Moving…
感动
…eloquent, passionate.
雄辩 激昂
But it doesn’t change the factthat your husband has brought war upon us.
但不能改变是你丈夫给我们带来了战争这一事实
You are wrong.
你错了
Xerxes brought it forth…
是薛西斯带来的
…and before that, his father Darius at Marathon.
在那之前 他父亲大流士在马拉松也发动了战争
The Persians will not stop…
波斯人不会停下直到我们陷入混乱
…until the only shelter we will findis rubble and chaos.
变成一盘散沙
This chamber needs nohistory lesson, my queen.
这个议事厅不需要历史教训 我的皇后
Then what is the lessonyou would like to leave?
那你想留下怎样的教训?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!