You gain freedom only to be enslaved by that shit?
你有了自♥由♥ 还甘愿受这人♥渣♥奴役
Freedom is not without cost.
自♥由♥不是白来的
I pay with the only coin I have.
我拿仅有的本钱去换
As do you.
你也一样
Perhaps we should stand further away.
也许我们该站远点
For fear of errant bolt from the heavens.
以免诸神的雷电打偏了地方
Such ritual may bring profit, absent cost.
这仪式说不定有收获 反正不花钱
The goat came at no small expense.
那头羊可价值不菲
The gods whisper of deceit and treachery.
诸神向我诉说欺骗与背叛
And give assurance that those who would harbor secrets against you
并保证无论何人对你有所欺瞒
shall be brought to light.
必将公之于众
Accept our offering,
请接受我们的祭品
and bless us with your favor against our enemies…
蒙您恩赐 剿杀残敌
Is it wise?
这么做明智吗
To allow such unsteady hands to play with knives?
让这个疯女人拿着刀子
Hold tongue.
住嘴
Your will now ends.
你心愿已了
Perhaps another goat…?
要不再来一头羊
When ritual is ended,
仪式结束后
see blood cleansed and Lucretia attended.
清干净血污 照看好露迪雅
You are to fight Caratacus next.
你接下来要对战卡拉塔克斯
A beast that has claimed many lives.
一头杀人无数的野兽
You believe he shall end mine?
你认为他能杀掉我
In your condition?
就你这身体状况
If he does not…
如果他做不到
send one that will.
派有本事的人来
You have taken important step
你已经迈出了
towards rising above base animal.
脱离低劣野兽的重要一步
It shames me I fought in that place.
在那种地方战斗 我感到羞耻
Absent thoughts of honor.
毫无荣誉可言
The pits are for men
生活毫无意义
whose lives promise nothing greater than an ugly end.
只能受辱等死的人才会去地下角斗场
You are destined for far grander fate.
你注定要追寻更崇高的命运
The arena.
竞技场
A place where legends are forged.
传奇辈出之地
I fear for those that dare take the sands against you.
真替那些敢在沙场挑战你的人感到战栗
I shall make their deaths memorable.
我一定让他们死得其所
The gods will be pleased.
诸神会很高兴的
I do not fight for the gods.
我不为诸神而战
I fight for you.
我为你而战
That is my purpose. My life.
这是我的目标 我的生命
To honor the House of Batiatus.
为巴蒂塔斯家族争光
The honor is mine.
这是我的荣幸
Yeah!
好样的
You.
是你
Domina!
主人
Men approach!
有人拜访
Torches!
有火把
Arriving from the north!
是从北边过来的
How many?
多少人
Six. Maybe more.
六个 也许更多
Gather the men–
集♥合♥所有男人
Wait. These may be scouts from a larger force.
等等 他们可能是大部队的斥候
If a single rider was to escape our grasp,
只要有一人逃出我们的掌心
he could bring a far greater concern.
必将后患无穷
Then we shall grip tightly.
那就不给他们逃的机会
There is a better way.
有个更好的办法
One that will keep our movements yet hidden from the Romans…
能让罗马人察觉不到我们的行踪
I would have words with your dominus,
我奉赛普修斯的命令
on orders of Seppius.
要和你的主人谈谈
Apologies.
抱歉
Business has called him to Picentia.
他去派肯蒂亚谈生意了
Picentia? I have never known him to favor the city.
派肯蒂亚 没听说过他喜欢那地方
He does not.
他不喜欢
He favors its whores.
他喜欢的是城里的妓♥女♥
You are his body slave, are you not?
你是他的贴身奴隶吧
Tiberius.
我叫提比略
Tiberius.
提比略
Tell me, why are you not at your dominus’ side?
告诉我 为什么没和主人同去
Because there’s no one he trusts more,
因为他信不过别人
to see his villa attended while his cock is satisfied.
在他享受床笫之欢时 帮他照看宅子
You serve your master well.
你倒是尽忠尽职
Return to your charge.
回你的岗位去吧
Wait!
且慢
You have come a fair distance from Capua.
你们自卡普亚远道而来
Come, and I will give you something
进来吧 我给你们点东西
to make effort worthwhile–
保证不虚此行
He betrays us.
他背叛我们
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
Why did you stop them from leaving?
你为什么不让他们走
He killed the man–
他杀了那个人
When he saw they would not win.
他是看到了那些人毫无胜算
His eyes fell to my neck!
他注意到了我的脖子
He saw the absence of my collar!
他看到我的项圈没了
If I had not allowed him in,
如果我就这么让他走
he would have returned with more men!
他肯定会带更多人来
You did well, Tiberius.
你做的很好 提比略
Nasir.
纳西尔
My brother called me Nasir.
我兄弟管我叫纳西尔
Who disturbs peace at such an hour?
是谁深更半夜前来打扰
I come bearing a gift…
我是带着礼物来的
which shall set you upon path to the fall of Spartacus.
这礼物能助你铲除斯巴达克斯
The gods truly heed my prayers.
诸神果真听到我的祈祷了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!