Oh, I do hope so.
可能牠也迷路了
Maybe he’s lost too.
人人偶尔都会有点迷失,我知道我会啊
Well, I think everyone feels
a bit lost sometimes. I know I do.
我知道家是怎样的
I know what a home looks like.
你知道?
正是
-Do you?
-Yes.
它有牆壁、天花
门上有门铃,每扇窗都有蛋糕
It has walls, a roof, a bell
above the door and cakes in every window.
你说的应该是蛋糕店吧
[chuckling] I think that’s a cake shop.
那不是家的一种吗?
Oh. Is that not a type of home?
你不能住在蛋糕店的
You can’t live in a cake shop.
为何不可?
Well, why ever not?
我觉得家是温暖的
[Boy] I think home is somewhere warm
是美善的,而且有灯光
and kind, with lights.
[Mole] Hmm.
Oh.
你好
Hello.
-[brays]
-[sniffs]
-[Mole gasps]
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你在这里很久了吗?
Have you been here a while?
感觉上是
It feels that way.
你迷路了吗?
Are you lost?
不是
No.
我们迷路了,但我们有个计划
We are, but we have a plan.
[Boy chuckles]
树上的白雪很似糖霜
Ooh. The snow on the trees,
it really does look just like icing.
你太着迷了
[chuckling] You’re obsessed.
跟朋友百无聊赖,一点都不无聊,是吗?
Doing nothing with friends
is never doing nothing, is it?
正是
No.
你们看
Ooh! Look at that.
我真是淼小
I am so small.
没错,但你很重要
Yes, but you make a huge difference.
那麽,我们在做甚麽?
So, what are we doing?
这个嘛,我们在找蛋糕
Well, we’re on a quest for cake.
是吗?
[Boy chuckles]
-Are you now?
其实不是,我们在沿河寻家
[Mole] No, no, not really.
We’re following the river to find a home.
要走几远?
How far is it?
我们不知道
[Boy] We don’t know.
那麽,我们继续行吧
Well, let’s get going then.
你可以跑多快?
How fast can you run?
这个嘛,我不算是有天资的运动员
Well, I wouldn’t say
I was a natural athlete,
但我赢过一次挖泥比赛
but I did once win a digging competition.
我不是跟你说
[chuckling] I don’t mean you.
我明白了,我…天啊
Oh, I see. -Well, I– Golly. Whoa. Whoo!
你跌倒了
You fell.
但有我在
But I’ve got you.
对不起
[Boy] Sorry.
是意外
It was an accident.
是我错,我鬆开手了
It’s my fault. I let go. [sobs]
天啊,对不起
[sniffles] Oh, gosh.
Sorry. Sorry. [sniffling]
别这样,流泪必有因
Ah, no. Tears fall for a reason.
它象徵你的力量,不是弱点
And they’re your strength, not weakness.
你似乎比我更相信我的能力
I think you believe in me more than I do.
你会进步的
[sighs] You’ll catch up.
做人很难
Life is difficult…
但有人爱你
but you are loved.
你们看,是灯光
[gasps] Look. Lights.
似乎是家
That looks like a home.
的确是,对吧?
Yes, it does, doesn’t it?
狐狸一直不说话
The fox never really speaks.
没错,但牠在我们身边,真好
No. And it’s lovely he’s with us.
坦白讲
To be honest…
我有时觉得
I– I often feel
我没有趣的事值得说
I’ve got nothing interesting to say.
坦白总是有趣的
Being honest is always interesting.
你说过最勇敢的话是甚麽?
[Boy] What’s the bravest thing
you’ve ever said?
“救命”
[Horse] “Help.”
求助不代表放弃
Asking for help isn’t giving up.
是拒绝放弃
It’s refusing to give up.
有时候,我想说“我爱大家”
Sometimes, I want to say,
“I love you, all.”
但我觉得难以启齿
But I find it difficult.
是真的吗?
Do you?
没错,所以我会说
“我庆幸大家都在这里”
Yes, so I say something like,
“I’m glad we’re all here.”
明白了
Okay.
我庆幸大家都在这里
I’m glad we’re all here.
我们也庆幸大家都在这里
We’re so glad we’re here too.
-[thunder rumbling]
-[Mole yelps]
怎算好?听似情况不妙
What should we do? That didn’t sound good.
惨了,我有不祥预感
Good grief, I don’t like this.
当难关像是失控了
When the big things feel out of control,
专注于眼前所爱的东西吧
focus on what you love
right under your nose.
我喜欢这句话
Oh, I like that.
这场风暴会过去的
This storm will pass.
弊了,灯光在哪里?我再也看不见
Oh, no. Where are the lights?
I can’t see them anymore.
感觉我们还要走很漫长的路
It feels like
we have such a long way to go.
我知道,但看看我们已经走到多远吧
I know. But look how far we’ve come.
我应该不会成功了
I just don’t think I can do this.
我永远都不会找到家
I’m never going to find a home.
老实讲
You know,
有时候,只是脑袋骗你
sometimes your mind plays tricks on you.
它会说你不好,一切都无希望
It can tell you you’re no good,
that it’s all hopeless.
但我发现了一件事
But I’ve discovered this:
有人爱你,而且你是重要的
You are loved and important,
你带给这个世界的东西是无人能及的
and you bring to this world
things that no one else can.
所以坚持下去吧
So hold on.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我有件事没告诉你们
There’s something I haven’t told you.
甚麽事?
What?
我识飞
I can fly.
你识飞?
You can fly?
没错,但我不再飞
是因为其他马儿会妒忌
Yes. But I stopped
because it made the other horses jealous.
这个嘛,无论你识飞与否
我们都一样爱你
Well, we love you
whether you can fly or not.
上来跟我们一起坐吧
Come and join us.
我还是留在这里吧,谢谢
Oh, I think I’ll stay here. Thank you.
求求你吧
Please.
-Mmm.
你们看,见到了
Whoa! Whoo! Look. There it is.
你找到了
You found it.
它像是家,是吗?
It looks like a home, doesn’t it?
好吧,我们到达了
Well… [sighs] …here we are then.
正是
Yes.
多谢你
Thank you.
再见了
[Boy] Goodbye.
永远记住
Always remember…
你已经很好了
you’re enough.
本来的你
Just as you are.
我庆幸大家都在这里
I’m glad we’re all here.
我也很庆幸你在这里
I’m so glad you’re here too.
再见了
Goodbye.
我会很想念你们
I’m really going to miss you.
错了
No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!